Copbros, criminalbros, get in here. I need advice

Copbros, criminalbros, get in here. I need advice.

My apartment has been broken into and trashed. They went through every box/draw/cupboard. I'm in the process of moving house, they upened all of my packed shit. Stole relatively few things, considering.

Last night they came back. But this time they wore gloves and closed the window behind them. However, they unlocked the deadbolts in my garage, so I know they've been back.

Is this a psychological thing they are doing to fuck with me? Why do burglars usually return within a week? Especially knowing prints have been collected.

Info on me:
>Not a drug dealer, don't do drugs
>I take heavy opiates for pain, they might have seen a box in the communal trash with my address on them
>They took things like video games and left expensive musical equipment behind

Please Sup Forums, tell me what you think.

>I'm tempted to camp inside and make no noise tonight in case they come back

Also, last night they didn't steal anything. They walked past a pushbike, saddle, and high end turntable.

Come on, we're anonymous here. Talk to me.

Do you own a gun?

No. I'm Australian and mentally unstable. They won't give me a gun license.

Bare with me when I ask this, have you contemplated selling any of the items that were stolen

Op.. I don't think it's your stuff they're after

>Bare with me when I ask this, have you contemplated selling any of the items that were stolen

No. All the stolen shit was coming with me. The stuff I /did/ post on facebook for sale (with suburb, not address) were not touched.

Same. But I keep my meds on me, why would I leave them in an unattended house?

>Thanks, based kek

They aren't after your meds either, op, I think it's you they're looking for.

I would highly recommend NOT sitting in your house waiting for probably multiple people to arrive who are also probably armed

Unless the cops give a fuck which they probably won't, you should just shoot yourself

>Me
Why though?..

I'm quiet, reserved, keep to myself, i've not done anything wrong.. I don't know what would drive someone to fuck with me like this

The cops don't care

What sort of unstable? Is it at all possible you suffer from delusions, or paranoia?

Depression, Anxiety, PTSD.

No delusions, no paranoia.

Are you absolutely sure that it wasn't you that did this? What were you doing the nights this occurred? Are you able to see if the police will drive through? Have you left your lights on at night? Can you hide a camera and record it? Webcam and live stream to urself?

>Are you absolutely sure that it wasn't you that did this? What were you doing the nights this occurred?

I was 40 minutes away at my new place each time. With my partner. The first time, they really took their time. The second time, not so much. Moved things around, closed open boxes, the subtle psychological sort of powerplay.

>Are you able to see if the police will drive through?

I can ask

>Have you left your lights on at night? Can you hide a camera and record it? Webcam and live stream to urself?

No.

They turned all of my lights on the first time. I have no internet at this address anymore. I can't stream.

The first time, someone wrecked your house looking for meds. The second time is probably your partially broken mind dealing with the trauma.

Copfag

Also, i'm not insured. What do I have to gain from this?

I respect your opinion, officer, but they opened bolts that I had closed after the first time. I am autistic, yes, but I have a photographic memory, sir.

>Why would I leave my garage like this when I wasn't home?

>
Get a gun and wait up. If they come in again kill them. Depending on your state that should be legal. Castle doctrine is dope.

How long was it between the two incidents?

2 days.

OP is Australian

It's possible the first time was more of a recce, and they came back the second time to actually take everything but were interrupted. Just spitballing though.

Post pic of turntable you dj user?

Oh yeah, they banned guns after that whole super massacre. Can they still have hunting rifles? Anything that shoots bullets is fine. Robbers aren't war heroes. One shot will sent the message even if you miss. They won't come back.

>psychoLOGical

Fuck off Andy sixx.

I'll be jailed on manslaughter charges if I do that.

Lucky that I packed everything into the car I could then. I still don't see why they'd leave a mountain bike behind, though.

Technics SL1200 MKII

I need a hunter's license for a rifle, and because it's noted I have suicidal tendencies, I can't get one.

FUCK OFF ANDY

I'm in training for homocide investigation. It's probably just magnets dude

anyway you look at it, this is unusual.
im guessing that it is some punk who lives in the neighborhood, or near it, who is robbing you partially for gain and partially for thrill.
maybe they targeted you for the meds or maybe they targeted you because they thought you were vulnerable.
if that deadbolt in your garage was opened the i expect they consider coming back. you should call the police and ask them to keep a unit near your suburb in case you call them.
it is probably a just some punk kids though. if they took video games, left behind valuable things, and trashed the place then it is someone who isn't a good thief.

keep seeing this but don't know what its from/who drew it

Keep me bumped. Cops are here.

This

Grow up

it is day in australia right now right? you should go all rambo and set traps.
i dont think it is strictly illegal to have dangerous situations in your own home temporarily.

That's just the human condition. You're fine. Buy a gun

>anyway you look at it, this is unusual.

Fuckin' A.

>im guessing that it is some punk who lives in the neighborhood, or near it, who is robbing you partially for gain and partially for thrill.
>maybe they targeted you for the meds or maybe they targeted you because they thought you were vulnerable.
>if that deadbolt in your garage was opened the i expect they consider coming back. you should call the police and ask them to keep a unit near your suburb in case you call them.
>it is probably a just some punk kids though. if they took video games, left behind valuable things, and trashed the place then it is someone who isn't a good thief.

Police are aware. They just came in, looked and left. Forensics are coming to take photos now.

It is, and this is actually a great idea.

I
Live
In
Australia

Suicidal Tendencies if a great band. Not so sure I like their albums after the first few. Fist one is dope tho.

THEN
BUY
A
ROOTY TOOTY POINT AND SHOOTY

Also, thankyou. Your post makes alot of sense. I get the feeling it's for the thrill of it too. They took an xbox 360 and left behind a 6 channel mixer worth about 2k.

This guys is not a cop.
What's your name and badge number then , you have to identify yourself faggot.

He doesn't have to identify shit.

Get a rasberry pi with a camera and set that shit up no internet needed it will record to a SD card the whole set up will cost no more than $30 for everything. You only need it when you aren't at the place at your girls house or whoever 16 gb is enough for that much footage

Thanks, will look into.

Stop samefagging

I'm OP.

Can you buy a shotgun in Walmart like you can in the US? If not, dress up as trap and jerk feminine benis when they walk in trough door.

I'm too fat to be a trap.

The object is to scare them off. Or offer them your tender boyhole. Either way, they probably won't murder you.

>Boyhole

I'm a bear, son.

I actually have a good plan OP.
>google "how to make homemade chlorine gas"
>duct tape garbage bags to all windows and doors
>buy gas mask
>leave garage open
>let them come inside
>deploy gas
>have friend close garage from outside
No more problem OP

MODS NUKE THIS IDIOT

MODS BAN THIS IDIOT

Because that is how reporting works. Mods go through each thread, hit Ctrl+F, and search MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Smear dog shit on windows and doors . Out crazy those fuckers and you win.
Dubs decide

>>google "how to make homemade chlorine gas"
im pretty sure he has been on Sup Forums for more than 3 hours in his life.

Yeah, this.

Since 2006. I know how fucked up this place is, which is why i'm asking here.

this meme is so stupid. it's not even funny. is that the point? to troll people with how unfunny it is?

Trips and dubs logged!

its a forced meme, same guys posting it

It's babby's first troll kit, basically.
-OP

hence my suggestion of chlorine gas

I call bullshit!

>same guys

Proof?

Look at the pictures i posted and think it through again.

If i set traps inside, and fuck someone up, /they have the right to sue me, no matter the reasoning for them to be there/