Does Multiculturalism work?

Does Multiculturalism work?

Not really, seems to lead to lots of conflict and self-segregation in most cases.

I noticed back in highschool races seemed to mostly segregate and I've seen that with certain ethnic enclaves in some parts of my city. As well as the same case being in prison(where resources are scarce and it's an unfriendly environment).

No, see Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Empire, Achemenid Persia, United India...

Multiracial countries don't work either, see Brazil, the USA are hyper violent and live in community too, the same in Western Europe

DÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜT

Imperial =/= multicultural

It works fine until there is a crisis in which case it results in the actual death of the nation

Nope. Different cultures just going to fuse into one as globalization goes on.

>Does Multiculturalism work?
Ask these guys what happened last time France let in millions of Africans.

only if you Blanda Upp

Not with white people involved

They mixed.

Europeans haven't changed much desu

It worked in Akkad, so technically yes.

>They mixed.
the few that were left alive were probably raped.

>Europeans haven't changed much desu
True, pic reminds me of a modern French :-p

What's wrong with rape? Animals do that all the time.

Only for cultures similar to each other.

>What's wrong with rape? Animals do that all the time.
Fair enough, but I still wouldn't want to be raped by one ;-)

Aren't Japanese more neanderthal than Europeans?

If you want to be raped it's not actually a rape.

>Aren't Japanese more neanderthal than Europeans?
Yeah, it's related to IQ.

When there's no agenda to vilify groups of people the smaller groups will always assimilate into the larger, people only self segregate when some asshole finds an audience and starts telling everyone that people with blue eyes are thieves and here's the research to prove it.

I'm not so sure about that. Seems as though people just feel more comfortable to those they share a common culture and background with. As opposed to racism like you're suggesting.

Might be related to how humans were tribal for thousands of years.

Tribalism doesn't come into play unless there are resources involved. Humans have always traveled, usually when a boat load of people lands on a beach or a caravan pulls into a village, people's first instinct isn't to kill them. You buy and trade with them, you learn from them, you befriend them, you eat and drink with them, you fuck them, sometimes a few of them stick around and you marry them, other more adventurous members will even travel back to their home land with the visitors.