Watching new Spider Man movie

>watching new Spider Man movie
>" When I was a kid we used to draw cowboys and Indians, now we got these green alien guys "
>Other guy goes " actually they are native Americans but it's okay whatever "
>Flash Gordon is a brown guy
>Mary Jane is a black girl

Why do they do this, spider man was my favorite, I used to watch the cartoon every morning with my cereal as a kid.

If they want PC culture super heroes why can't they just make up new ones instead of mutating the original series

check your white privilege

I didn't see it because Toby McGuire was tops. Fuck superhero movies these days.

I legit haven't watched a new release Hollywood movie in the last 5 years.

Because then they would have to be original and they fucking suck at that.

lol imagine being such a fucking loser that brown people in your super hero movies makes you cry

Are you me? I art thou and thou art I! Persona!

What the fuck are you talking about? Cartoons?

I saw a poster the other day for "Mean Girls" broadway show and Gretchen Wieners is Asian. It took so much for me to not be like "so it's fine to change characters when they're originally white I guess".

Point being, it only means something if they're "sticking it to the white privileged men" in some way.

i don't mind it. but that """joke""" at the beginning was fucking retarded.

>missing the point this much

1/10 for making me respond

>by making side characters different races they have ruined the white character

what?

>If they want PC culture super heroes why can't they just make up new ones
They did though. Power of Multiverse Plotline.

So the green guys were native americans?

Blacks are a near penniless 13% of the population.

They are over represented in the media because jews know we can't stand them. Why? I don't fucking know, a grudge maybe.

Same, probably more like 10 for me.

That's kind of a pussy way out, honestly.

>>Flash Gordon is a brown guy
Flash Gordon was white...
Flash Thompson was white.

>Waaah there's brown people in my cartoons, staph hurting my fee fees!!
You want to know what would really send a message to these people? Not watching it!

Because white people feel the need the treat everyone else like defenseless retard children, inferior beings that they have to take care of, say nice things to them...
Hollywood is feeding them that need and just asking for a vote for the cool, dancing, laughing politician X as payment.

If it was really your favorite, you'd know that his name was actually Flash THOMPSON.

This

But it makes things completely explainable since that's how having an Infinite amount of universes works. There's a Pig spiderman ffs.

Sorry I meant Flash from spider man, in the new one it's a little brown Arab/Muslim kids instead of a big white sports jock.

>lol imagine being such a fucking loser that famous comic characters not being brown people in your super hero movies makes you cry

Black character to white: white washing.
White character to black: inclusovity and diversity...

>Mary Jane is a side character
Fuck off

>it makes things completely explainable by having infinite universes

That's exactly why it's a pussy way out. You don't have to have a good reason for things to happen or exist. You just chalk it up to "another universe explains it".

>IT'S DA JOOWESH CONSPIRACY!!!!

Sad part is I honestly don't give a fuck about them having POC cast as white people.

I just want them to stop having a fucking shit fit over "whitewashing" which is stupid.

I just want good actors to play good roles and don't give a shit who does it. If you pick a sub-par POC actor who doesn't do as good over a white person just for the sake of "diversity" then you're retarded.

She isn't?

Well she definitely isn't a main character. She's the damsel in distress who doesn't have a huge part in the story other than being a plot device.

Basically. I wasn't wondering why Aunt May was so hot or why Peter was so young. Different universes man.

I wasn't talking about the movie just the Spider-Man franchise in general.

So was I.

faggot

oh nooooo

because diversity cucks, theyre pandering to people saying theres not enough diversity in comics, over the past 10 years theres been a lot more gay characters and race switching from white to all kinds of browns in comics.

I simply avoid this movies and comics when they do this shit. Its bad enough theres 3 different spiderman remakes

Imagine being so insecure that fictional drawings get you triggered.

Imagine being so unoriginal that you post the same kind of response twice

It is a jew though, every single fucking time.

If you make characters from another race white you get shit too. I remember reading about a woman who wrote a play about Martin Luther King. Then a production picked up the play cast the actors and they cast a white man to play King. This wasn't a racist move, the producer really felt this guy would the character justice in the play. The plays author pitched a bitch about this and shut them down. Until they recast the character with a black man in the role. The double standard is what really bothers that and the mentality that I'm bad for being white.

Well, it wasn't me, but even if it were, you're still not refuting the point.

>OY VEY HITLER DID NOHING WRONG GOOD GOYIM GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 1488 LMAO XD XD

You can cry "triggered" about literally fucking anything and make it seem pointless.

Life is pointless so you could just be like "triggered by things even though you die eventually lol"

Hahah yeah flash was literally the worst thing ever. A bully who was picking on Peter for being smart while he was in all the nerd clubs with him, and he didn't even try to chad up MJ. Fucking mini M Night,

Nice shop bruh

>implying people don't just edit out a (you)

Even if you're not samefag you're still a faggot.

You know, it's funny, you still haven't refuted the point.

No one's asking for double standards. If you're going to represent a character, reprsent who they are, not change their entire visual aspect to fit your agenda.

Nice butthurt about being wrong, faggot

>cries edit meme
>in any position to be calling others faggots

>leftist memes
Appalling

>imagine claiming that other people are insecure everytime they were clever enough to point out political influence in films

>Choosing you politics based on the "quality of the memes."

You sure are!

What he said. The PC revisionism is disturbing.

And like all the MSM and Hollywood, very easily ignored.

>this post
Lol
Well for starters you're a walking stereotype because my point is this: leftists can't meme. Why? because they're so fucking stupid they can't think of anything original.
Even in this thread we just had two (or the same poster, either or, not original) posters spurt out the exact same sentence in response to OPs initial distaste for Hollywood.
And now you, who can't articulate at all, are now claiming that I base my politics off the quality of memes. Further cementing the opinion that leftists are borderline retarded.
It's like you idiots are so full of yourself that you've stopped trying.

She went by MJ but check her full name. Spoiler alert...it's not Mary Jane Watson you tit.

>white neckbeards complain about there not being enough white diversity while they choose to sit at home and whine on Sup Forums instead of getting a job
>feminazis complain about there not being women in STEM fields while they choose to do gender studies and blog on the internet instead
Really makes you think

>because they're so fucking stupid they can't think of anything original.
t. conservatard

"triggered"? No , just not interested in completely changing a characters from who they literally are. Try a little harder than the basic tard response of "u mad huehue"

>If they want PC culture super heroes why can't they just make up new ones instead of mutating the original series
because nobody would watch it

The girl you are talking about her calls herself MJ isn't Mary Jane. Her name is Michelle Jones, so they did make a new character and didn't alter an existing one...idiot. I can't believe you paid for a movie and didn't even pay fucking attention.

>this invalidates my initial claim
It doesn't. Again, you're retarded.

god you sound like a tedious faggit

> Faggot***

It invalidates everything because dumb conservatards like you spout the same old dumb drivel. You claim the left can't meme but that catchphrase is a dumb conservatard failed meme.

>corrects obvious intentional misspelling
>tedious confirmed for faggot

that's the problem i have, just make new heroes, don't start race/sexuality switching for PC culture, unfortunately they will tho because they need push any and all controversy and boost sales by using popular super heroes.

>You claim the left can't meme
wrong the claim is that the left chooses subterfuge as a favorite choice to push its ideas

>It invalidates everything because dumb conservatards like you spout the same old dumb drivel
lol
You can say over and over again that 2+2=4. And you know what? It will always equal 4. Because it will always be that way.
Something doesn't just stop making sense based on the amount of times the concept has been explained. It's juvenile to say this.
Look, this all sounds like you're not smart enough to comprehend the big picture and actually take the time break down what OPs initial premise is. Don't just blame "conservetards" for your own pitfulls in life.
Btw is this you in the picture?

Nobody cares you little faggot. Spider-Man is for kids u fucking autistic sperg

Le born in le wrong le generation

>lol I can cherrypick random images I can find on the Internet

What difference does it make? Who cares if they change his race. Fucking Johnson Wayne played a Mongolian person ffs

>caring this much about capeshit

That wasn't Mary Jane, they clearly said her name was Michelle or something. At the end they had the twist of calling her MJ, but she's clearly a new character.

Flash is brown, but it isn't exactly a flattering role. He isn't the 6'5" super popular athlete he was in the Raimi trilogy, he's an obnoxious twat and everyone thinks so. I don't know if you've met 16yo brown kids, but that's a very accurate portrayal of one of them.

As for the Native Americans thing, you can definitely argue that it was a joke at the expense of PC culture. It wasn't a good guy correcting a bad guy, it was a villain correcting a villain. It's a very common interaction between real people them to discuss whether what they're doing is insensitive, and this was an example of both people brushing it off as not a big deal.It was a joke, and it's not like Vulture is going to stop calling them Indians.

>capeshit
MLP is the other way Sup Forums

Boy the JIDF really get their backs up when their conditioning tools get criticized.

Maybe that's what they mean, but if anything watching that shit is old-fashioned at this point.

anyone know where i can stream it?

HOLy shit is jack nicholson trever philips from gta

>streaming

Pleb-tier.

What was that I read recently about some actor quit in a huff because he's white and the character was originally some kind of Asian? Fuck... what the hell. So its okay to make white comic characters black in a movie but "whitewashing" is a terrible thing because reasons. Man this PC shit needs to be dialed back... a lot.

what do u do?

seriously you motherfucker? you wanna talk about cultural appropriation?

Torrent

flash gordon...??
dude u messed up

Anybody else feel the same way about him crushing on black Mary Jane as they did about last generation Spider-Man using Internet Explorer?

thats how you get viruses

Its called adapting to a new demographic to make money. Maybe if white people fucked more as they got rich they would still be the majority and movie producers would cater to you. Now fuck off with your snowflake whining.

I just hate how they made flash a fat cartman like bully who happens,to be smart instead of strong. It makes,no,fucking sense. And that girl who looks like maybe from arested development always needing to throw in how,edgy and anti establishment she was. Other than that loved the movie. And the chick who played marry Jane was pretty damn good looking.