It is so wonderful

It is so wonderful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDHxXUE1_SU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up

You'll get it in the end.

And you already got a dick in your end, cocksucker.

looks like someone drank their milk there. thats good at least

Shut the fuck up

Nigger, I am a god

Just lay down and forget it.

You ain't shit, you pleb motherfucker

Is that what your dad said after he ravaged your anal canal, limpdick?

have you something more to say?

Do you?

dubs

I asked first

What a fucking retard

haha we're laughing at you now

Go fuck yourself, palooka

look at this fucking troglodyte

What a boring conversation

Then get lost, shrunken head

>shrunken head

Shut the fuck up

If the thimble fits

It doesn't

>22 / 0 / 4
Just fuck already

I think it fucking does

so you do

Shut the fuck up

Goddamn right

to what end

Yours, candy-ass

Ow, you're gonna give me phantom pain from this

It'll match your phantom dick

mfw

You fucking wish, bud

youtube.com/watch?v=FDHxXUE1_SU

I'm not letting you distract me, shrivel scrote

Kaz "Fulton a coon, im popping the balloon" Miller

Hey, don't talk about yourself like that, spearchucker

You're the nigger here. I called you out on it earlier. At this point its like picking on a little baby

Whoa fine, if you're just gonna bully me, I'm gonna leave

oh come on, weren't we having fun?

I thought so until you started attacking me for no reason.

okay, im sorry.
Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Yeah, I'll give you another chance. I've grown awfully fond of you.

This is our thread. No one must enter

It's too late for them anyway. We've come too far. They have no chance.

Is this thread kino?

I personally think so. Two people at the end of the world in the middle of the night.
This is poetry on a level no one could ever understand but us.

Aere Perennius

Yes. As it should be. Few things are as beautiful as this, I believe. The world, or at least myself, could use more of this these days.

What a sad state of affairs this board is in

Yeah, agreed. There's nothing I can really talk about on here anymore. I come back to explore recs and all that, but even those are rare for me. Discussion wise, it's borderline empty for me.
How about you, user?

at this point I leave the entire site and all sister sites for months, and upon a peculiar sad day I decide to return to try and recapture my nostalgia. Then I get here and I remember why I left.

Why did you leave, if you don't mind my asking?

Why does anyone?
My time was up and new kids were moving into this place. Woa to those 30 yr olds who stay.
I just cant stand the atmosphere here. not like before.

Not to mention life hit me pretty hard so theres that

Fair enough. I'm getting sick of it myself, but I stay because I got nowhere else yo go. I don't like Facebook, Twitter, all that shit. It's just not my thing, people act like I'm nuts because I don't like it. But Sup Forums is getting insufferable. Every board has definitely changed. Hell, moot isn't even here anymore, bastard sold it off.
I don't mean to pry, but what happened that hit you hard?

I feel sorry for you. I'm past thirty and I am the OP.

I am very pleased with the results of this thread.

Shut the fuck up

well Gamergate happened
then this place became a place where highschool kids could test how awesome they were as they tell eachother "I went to the legendary Sup Forums site"
and most of all, then Hiroyuki happened.
Moot betrayed all of us by giving it to him.
Fuck moot and extremely fuck Hiroyuki

and yeah I know what you mean about other sites. When I leave all the chans, I leave the internet entirely pretty much. Sometimes I go off the grid a bit. its nice

Stuff similar to that.

I seriously doubt you're 30+

stop samefagging
/thread

Fuck off

I agree, it's real nice to disconnect, it's nice to see someone else who values their alone time.
Yeah, I couldn't believe he sold it to Hiro, especially after what Hiro pulled with 2ch. He's a sketchy fucker out for money.
Gamergate was fucking terrible, and it broke Sup Forums. Holy shit, Sup Forums is sickening now.
The politics leaked into everything and now it's too late and it's everywhere. I fucking hate it.

Shut the fuck up

Yeah. I know most people didnt care, and the new one didnt know. I dont know I just hated it. I got to stop coming back here

I'd like to leave, but I honestly have nothing else. I take breaks of course, but I always end up coming back because I want some conversation. But it's disappointing every time, and it's only getting worse and worse, especially with the new generation rolling in.
Time is cruel as hell.

Try a bar. a dark and gloomy bar, not a club. with the greasy guy in the back making pizza and shit. One of those places are a nice real world substitute even if you dont drink.

Of course you'll want to bring a knife or something just in case something happens

Maybe I should. I'm not too fond of talking to a bunch of people or being amonst crowds, but maybe that's my problem and why fucking Sup Forums is my outlet.
I like friends, but people usually end up disappointing me. I know I'm not perfect, but loyalty and decency is becoming a lost art.
But, I should put more effort in. Thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah same. So I when I first left I thought to myself "If I wont have internet or something where a while I need at least a place to waste my time" So I chose a few places that I thought might be similar.

Hearing some of the regulars talk is really really interesting. Go long enough you work up the courage to talk to that mysterious guy thats always in the corner. and before you know it, he's your friend. (or sometimes you hate the game. Its a dice roll really) But yeah. Funnily enough I went there to get saved while all the old drunks go there to drown.
I learned how to manage crowds after that more or less

That's good. That's a skill I'm gonna need to develop myself. Can't let my misanthropy get the best of me all the time, like it or not, we're social creatures. I do enjoy shutting myself in, though...
It's gotta be better than here though. This conversation's been the only thing I've connected to on here in years. Sad shit.

well best of luck to everyone still in that stage. Yeah. You go on like that and then one day it just clicks and you're thinking to yourself "why didnt I see it like this before"

It'll happen

Aye, thank you user. It's been nice talking with you.

likewise. well I must go. Its been fun fellow traveler

I wish you good luck, stranger. Goodbye.