What does /pol think about beards? Are they based? why are so many politicians clean shaved?

What does /pol think about beards? Are they based? why are so many politicians clean shaved?

I think usury is immoral and wrong. Debt interest needs to be outlawed.

Real men have facial hair.

Full beards are good looking and based. Neckbeards and weird beard cuts are trash.

I've personally would let full beard when it will grow almost at the same height of my nose holes.

It's a sign of civilization. Romans were always clean shaven. Beards are for barbarians and plebs.

They are as manly as you can get. Unfortunately, I can't grow one ;(

Beards are for hipsters and queers.

They've lost all the appeal they once had.

They're basically the facial fedora.

Stubble is okay though.

They're cool on really old people. Beards just scream lack of dicipline in the modern work place though.

I have seen one exception. Worked with a guy who could grow a thick frothy beard. He kept it very tidy and in order. He also wore traditional clothing like suspenders, ties, bows, etc. He had the gentleman look down. This was before the hipster lumberjack wave. Very classy for the few that can pull it off.

Curly sideburns are a no go though.

trump needs to grow a beard

>tfw shit beard growth
at least im not going bald

This, if I start chewing on my mustache its gotta come off. Plus I don't want some lefty starting up conversation with me because I have a hairy chin icebreaker.

because politicians are fucking old, and they want to look as young as possible.

This faggot is 45. Trump is 70, etc.

Like most thing related to appearance, it depends on the fashion of the time. Right now beards are mostly for leftist cunts. This wasn't always the case and won't be forever, but for now you should shave.

Hadrian had a beard. He was a provincial so not really Roman, but easily one of the most highly rated Emperors

he'd need a pube transplant to his face for that

>long thick hair
>beard looks like a child drew it with crayon and got bored halfway through

I heard something about it being a ww2 thing

or is that an urban legend

Marcus Aurelius had a beard.

A bald guy with a beard is the opposite of a woman.

It's the most manly version of humanity when done right. Some scrawny cucks fuck it up, sure, but it's always a manish appearance. It's like nature is specifically saying, no fucking way is this a female.

can't grow one
should I just start wearing wigs and sell boipussy

Barbarians

the only acceptable state is to be able to grow a beard, but to shave it every day

Same here
No connected stash and barely any hair on the jaws

>couldn't grow a beard
>decide to put Rogaine on my face
>works pretty good, get decent facial hair
>didn't know Rogaine spreads through your bloodstream
>start getting hair all over
>hair on biceps
>ass turns into a jungle
>hair on the shaft of my penis

Worth it for a beard

This thread is evidence that JIDF and others successfully infiltrated this board.

Christ, when was the last time you saw a redpill thread?! When I started lurking Sup Forums a couple of years ago, there were always at least ten different daily redpill threads helping the goyim learn about the Jews, the Synagogue of Satan, Zionism, globalists, White genocide, Frankfurt School, cultural Marxism, communism, etc.

Sup Forums has been infiltrated and we're losing...this thread is one more example.

There's generally 2 types of people with beards in modern society;

-The epitome of numale hipster
-Chubby guys who think they're tough, drive trucks, and wear metal mulisha shirts and drink monster

If you're in your twenties and thirties with a beard, you are probably a faggot.

>we will never have another bearded president again

ruined by dictators and hipsters

Women are primarily afraid of beards

There was a study where they got bitches to rate how threatening guys pictures were.

Among the pictures there were men with and without their beards and the bearded picture was always more threatening

Politicians are probably literally afraid of scaring away voters

That.. And chemical/ bio warfare.

a Semitic thing

best beard btw

>primally afraid ***

It's a fad that comes and goes. Since the advent of the Television politicians are now almost exclusively clean shaven. They also now wear makeup and get spray tans.

Why, you ask?

Women's suffrage.

Beards have been ruined by numales hiding their weak jaws.

This. Beards are intimidating. Liberal women won't vote for a bearded man.

You think modern campaign managers haven't done hundreds of focus groups on this type of stuff? They have.

Get with the time granpa
>Israel
Oh, well that makes sense. Of course you want to make everyone into a beta numale.

Bald is not attractive.

Name a single heartthrob actor who's bald.

Women like prettyboys with full heads of hair.

Get cucked brah.

Don't forget this bad boy

Depends

If they are just to hide a weak chin like Dan Bilzerian then they are shit

But otherwise pretty cool

Jason Statham

No homo but he looks great for 45.

Henry Cavill

Also depends on body shape. If your fat, you will end up looking like a disgusting slob. And if your too skinny you will end up looking like a faggot hipster.

>weak chin like Dan Bilzerian
Say this is a weak chin to my face, faggot.

Beards used to be manly. But now they're for faggots.

It is in fact
This isn't a strong chin, it's a slav chin
What the fuck is wrong with his face?

>Ive got two personalities: Crazy fucking psycho and crazy fucking psycho

>full beard at 16
>balding at 18

I actually feel very sorry for him now.

I rock a full chin strap year round goatee finally connected so shit looks so cash

>Henry Cavill
The guy that plays superman? He's not bald.

Maybe that stuff is becoming common knowledge. Start a thread and see if anyone on this board even disagrees with you.

>weak chin
k

This is a fake. You'd know that if you used Google for less than five seconds.

Stay mad, fag

Kek what is he like 5'11"

Just like the hair on your head, facial hair looks good if you actually groom and maintain it. You can always tell whether someone has grown a beard out of laziness or by choice.

If it wasn't then the baldness genes would've been eliminated long ago. It doesn't bother most women.

As long as you're not fat baldness is fine, looks strong with a beard too.

Same situation here, I had medium-length hair when I was a teenager, and I really like the way it looked, but by 19 my hairline was noticeably receding. A few more years and I'll probably just shave my head.

Politicians are usually clean-shaven because it makes you look younger and less covering on your face makes you look more honest.
In general I think the recent culture of beardlessness is still a holdover from WWI, II, Korea, and Vietnam. Military men have to keep clean to prevent lice and other diseases from spreading and smooth skin is more effective at sealing a gas mask.
The greatest generation brought the habit back with them and passed it to the boomers and the following wars just strengthened the aftershock.

Having no facial hair is feminine. I think less of people who don't have facial hair.
White bears are the only good styles.
Arab, Asian, and Nignog styles are garbage.