Cozy/Comfy Thread

Cozy/Comfy Thread

that's cozy in a college-kid-who-spends-his-money-wrong kind of way

>Cozy/Comfy Thread
found it, yes!

icant contribute this time, so i just wish you folks a wonderful day.

every dollar invested into even just the tiniest part of peace of mind is a dollar well spent.

This is making me anxious actually. What has to be typed out the old fashioned way late at night?

These threads always pop up right before I'm about to go night night :)

They are great for getting comfy for sleep, but I like to hoard all the pics and that takes hours.

where the fuck could those stairs go?

I like this imagine. I feel like I am sitting there just heading somewhere, but i am a kid and have no worries. It is close to sunset and a bit cold

what do you call this? cuz i want more

5th dimension??

Probably a tiny loft bed.

to the front door you idiot

This one makes me feel good.
I want my body to not be tired from work. I work in construction and my hands hurt like hell after 10 hours handling tools 6 days a week.i just want a long time off to read and chill. Just think and sit down for a while.

future/space/fantasy?

one of my guys looks kinda like that. nice mr kitty

cyberpunk coffin hotel

ive been searching for a while and i thing this is it thanks

>tfw no construction user friend to give back rubs too while it rains and he unwinds

Thats a Capsule IB173 Multipod from the Sprawl area, looks like one of the models that can hold up to 16

ive always thought about going into construction give me a reason to work out alittle more

whatever it is, i like the idea of comfy small space faring ships. Firefly was comfy as fuck. Same with Falcon.

Yeah, you could actually build these places, just without the space traveling parts. Still would be cool to have the milenium falcon to live in.

spheres are extremely space inefficient

going through space, port to port with a small crew carrying goods to each and every space dock going to planets on retrieve missions, i like the idea of it all been writing some headcannon to go along with it

Don't be mad, OPs room is snuggles mcbuggles my man. Lots of plants and incandescent lights and a himalayan salt rock

OP's room looks like it would get way too hot way too often

Likely somday unless our leaders continue to be a bunch of shitty faggots.

who says you need a leader go out and get a spaceship and do your own thing dont give a shit

> uncomfy af fam

we give all of our money to saudi who then funds terrorist groups which ends up our problem that we spend over 1 trillion trying to get rid of. its a shit deal. i dont think about it often to care

Money. We need far better research in many areas and substantial leaps forward in medicine and aerospace engineering.

If we dumped a trillion into it, we could probably leave the solar system in a few years. Better to save that money for another war that breeds animosity.

Yeah, same here. I know it happens, but I try and ignore it other than elections when I make sure to not vote for anyone that approves of such retarded ideas.

This is amazing, where at?

Lake Ouachita in Arkansas

It's raining outside and it's cold.

not gonna lie last election was one heck of a ride a year later now im just tired of it all and im just trying to find other ways of coping with what goes on around me.

You're right we gotta leave Kim Jong Un alone

he's spending all his time researching rockets, maybe one day he'll develop space thrusters and we'll live in a comfy utopian space world of kimchi and anti-american propoganda

Nice to know Arkansas has some good lakes. I know little about the state despite living in the US.

Doggo don't care in that comfy getup.

Arkansas has some very beautiful scenery. But if you're not big on venturing outdoors, it has very little to offer.

since the date on the calendar says 1989 id say quite a lot since computers and interwebz didnt really become the norm in us till like 92...

Eh, I'm a rocket scientist and know enough to not be worried about best korea.

They simply do not have access to the necessary talent, processes, general knowledge, and materials.

If on'y their efforts were to be spacefaring and not to build 1 wobbly ICBM with a shit nuke on top.

Other than some concerns about dusting and covering HVAC vents, this room is very inviting.

we can dream can't we?

nice cuck shed faggot

Thats fine with me. in the north arkansas gets lodged in with alabama, mississippi and other such states with no value.

aww shit, cozy thread time

Does it even have plumbing or high speed internet?

This maybe comfy but it sure as hell isnt cozy

v nice my man

you can see other houses in the background right under the telephone lines

Probably composting toilet. Might have a gravity fed water system since its so high up. Don't see a satellite dish, so doubt internet.

Enjoy that "several floors below yours" fire

Hot as FUUUCCCK in the summer, this one is.
ZERO fucking insulation, even.

>What has to be typed out the old fashioned way late at night?
Manifestos.

>humanity is too cucked to make this future a reality
God I hate our fucking species.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) before hand. Nothin personnel kid

Kys vintage hipster

a bit too much clutter, but still really comfy.

This is true comfort.

Nah fam, if it wasn't him, we'd find some other reason to feed our military industrial complex the billions it needs to survive.
After all it's a completely necessary entity to our own survival & not at all an elder god awakened by WWII that we now must be forever enslaved to.

Yeah we're pretty much fucked but what can you do? Nothing these days inspires us as a species to move forward.

i love u

>fam
fam
f a m

>ghost ship
>the house

fuckman i live like this
ever since people stopped visiting i just didnt care anymore

Isn't this where Neo almost killed Theon?

>fam
Put me in the screen cap

one of my favs, especially with a rain and thunder noise generator and chill radio in the background

All is calm.