/cric/

The Jos Buttler Appreciation Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MMKB6zYbrc
youtube.com/watch?v=6jTlTSzBNQ0
espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/index.html?date=2017-03-15
cricket.com.au/news/tagenarine-chanderpaul-shivnarine-father-son-half-centuries-first-class-guyana-jamaica-west-indies/2017-03-14
cricketmash.herokuapp.com
fb.com/WINNewsAlbury/videos/1261927423862569/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me > you

Mitchell Marsh desu

i was gonna use a pic of moeen on the beach in his shades
but then I remembered I hate all muslims and they do not deserve any appreciation

there is literally nothing wrong with muslims

feeling really fucking fit and also very powerful

Reminder that I singlehandedly transformed Jos Buttler into the world class player he is today

Based walkie

Really wish I grew up in an English village and spent my summer watching county cricket while listening to England's finest baked goods be reviewed by the Test Match Special lads on the radio

Based danny. Gig in australia lad?

I'm glad danny has another reddit so we can keep up to date with his drivel

goood morning lads

let us know what's happened in your life since you last made a blog

youtube.com/watch?v=2MMKB6zYbrc

lmoa

youtube.com/watch?v=6jTlTSzBNQ0
never forget

who, in YOUR educated opinion, was the most aesthetic player in the history of cricket?

pic related for me

>Martyn using Gunn & Moore

Tickles the autism bone, I remember him as a kook

objectively Mark Waugh

also a good choice

Viv

I get genuinely annoyed whenever a player changes manufacturer Tbh

Just woke up

hello who is playing today

No games today lol

After AaB - FC Midtjylland tonight we're only one week away from the end of "regular season" in the first Superliga season with the new playoff structure.
I'll have to spend a few hours soon reading up on how the playoff will look.
At first glance, it's all quite complicated, but so is almost every subject until you educate yourself on it.

Based Guyana cruising to a win lads

good night /cric/ pls tell me when game is tomorrow

espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/index.html?date=2017-03-15

There isn't really anything tomorrow. Tests start the day after that though.

Communities that are done:
/cric/, /nrl/, au/sp/
Communities in glorious ascension:
/rug/

Based

Danny

>make an ad with both sides of the marriage equality debate represented
>people chimp out

Just woke up

>Siddle pulls out from Nottinghamshire because of back problems
>Pattinson replaces him
kek

KEK

yeah me too actually

cricket.com.au/news/tagenarine-chanderpaul-shivnarine-father-son-half-centuries-first-class-guyana-jamaica-west-indies/2017-03-14
#elite
#bringhimback

>naming your son after a fruit
I have my doubts about his judgment

cricketmash.herokuapp.com

this is my favourite cric pic

NEW

fb.com/WINNewsAlbury/videos/1261927423862569/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

>May is also a passionate cricket fan, claiming Geoffrey Boycott was one of her sporting heroes.

Edgier than Trannyiel

kek

nice poomunity you have here

Cheers m8

Fucking ridiculous.

>woman watching geoffrey fucking boycott
>woman liking geoffrey fucking boycott

let's get this bad boy to 50

Think I might start a gimmick

#nuggs

I'm actually thankful for straffo, makes me feel less bad to go to maccas once every couple of weeks to see him there every day

Don't know how people can eat that shit. Don't care about the taste or the nutritional quality, I just think it's absurdly priced. Last time I was there I got a large 1/4 pounder meal, cost me $10 and was in no way "Large"

>the absolute STATE of that room
w e w
e
w

t. fat fuck

no buts, you're a fat fuck.

t. Ronald McDonald

>mcdonalds everywhere

K E K

/rug/ rules /cric/ drools

trip on proxy off

There's this movie Kiss made called Detroit Rock City and that kid Edward Furlong from Terminator 2 is in it but anyways there's this kid called Jeremiah and his mum is heavy religious and doesn't let him rock out with the boys, they basically just smoke weed and play along to Kiss because Gene Simmons wants your money. But the whole movie is they get Kiss tickets but Jeremiah's mum burns them lighting a dart sultan in the disgust she has for rock music. Well they win tickets and go to the show but some funny shit happens too.

Is it on netflix yet?

based bcci killing what was going to be an interesting series

Does this mean we'll get Maxmeme and Bird instead of Cumming and Stone is?

Agar will play before Maxwell. Word is he narrowly missed out on selection for Pune while Maxwell was barely considered. Bird will be fucking useless on any Indian pitch, I don't expect him to play unless Hazlewood gets injured.

>Pukeson Pood
KEK

Literally the best option

Yeah, because Starc has been better than Hazelwood, right? Line and length is what we need from the 4th bowler.

I'll fucking kill myself if Agar is picked. He is completely useless, I honestly don't know how he gets picked for WA, Turner is unironically a better bowler and he sucks too.

t. never watched a game of shield

Starc hasn't been shit because of the pitch, he's been shit because he's been bowling shit. If he put that garbage out anywhere in the world he'd do just as poorly.

t. Mrs. Agar

Fair point, but I still prefer Birds economical bowling and Cummins not getting injured to Cummins bowling 10 overs 0/56 and getting injured

>Pukeson Pood
KEK

Win the toss win the game: the series

:the sport

Can you name your team after the toss? Would make things more tactically interesting if you could alter your side depending on the order you bat

Nasser may disagree with you there

Isn't that what they do anyway? I don't think I've watched a toss for a good couple of years so I could be wrong

You have to have named your team before the toss.

I think I'd prefer this to the "away side chooses to bat or bowl" meme

Salted caramel tim tams are so fucking good

name my indoor cricket team

Rosey the riveter and the reds

Straffo and the Sears

Up Beaver Creek Without a Paddle

Why does Australia always seem to name their team a day beforehand? Why give the other team an advantage by letting them know how you're going to set up? Contrast this with India only letting it be known they'd replaced Vijay with Mukund at the last minute.

I don't think naming a different side will greatly affect the opposition's tactics. They might include one player specifically to target another, but generally for a player to warrant that they have to be really fucking good, in which case they'd almost certainly be in the starting XI.
If Pukeson Pood or Maxmeme were to be shock selections, India wouldn't change shit. If Mukund kept playing, Australia wouldn't have changed shit. They're peripheral players in the XI.

I guess you might have a case if someone like de Villiers was snuck into the South African side before their next test, but that's hardly a common occurrence.

Now that I think about it, even if dV was included, New Zealand wouldn't change their bowling attack.

If there was one player that was really fucking good at bowling to another player and complete poo against everyone else it might have an effect, but that has literally never happened barring memes like Ishant and Ponting.

The bowlers probably have a plan for every member of the squad they're playing so that they're not going to get caught with their pants down no matter what change is made.

Shiv, Graeme Smith, Meme Shit, Ijaz Ahmed

Jason Gillespie

fuck I love cricket

is a buttler an athlete?

yeah he is

Is Jos Buttler related to Ian Buttler?

nah he isn't

why not ?

he's certainly not a keeper