OFFICIAL LAUGH AT FARCELONA DAY 2

>Losing to deportivo

KEK KEK

>FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA FARCALONA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

Real Madrid lost to Velencia with a goal from fucking Zaza. What's up with football where you can beat a great CL side then lose to some irrelevant team? I feel like that never happens in NFL or atleast there's a way to explain it

>halal v farca is the only thing keeping Sup Forums alive

SAD!

wh-what sport is that webm?

always handy for real to be able to commit red card offences and not be punished

dont think I didnt see that shit against betis

But depor are super.

Who /loschicosbuenos/ here

The other top spanish clubs are outer faggots

Sevilla bros welcome

deportivo are better than psg now

If you root for one of the big two you're a fag

Bundaball

Became a Atleti """fan""" when I went to a match at the Calderón

Comfiest stadium ever

>enriqoyes

Why can't Griezmeme switch sides so that it evens out? or the people on the bottom can move to their right a bit?

>Griezmeme

>UEFALONA CAN'T EVEN BEAT DEPORTIVO

Madrid will lose Deportivo away too

Deportivo are rather strong at home, what's the big surprise?

Reporting in.

*BRRRAAAAAPPPPP*

I cant stop tsuuuing

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>farcacucks
>patetico

> libshits

>the future that liberals want

>A Cidade do Brasil

>Mexican Halal customers

You negros and sandniggas, transexual liberals, and European Cucks wont be laughing when they win the CL soon.

Day 3 when?

he's a big guy

don't you have any shame bumping something like this

I'm sorry

SAD!

>you can always tell when Barcelona loses because all of the haters will act like their club just won the champions league

keep crying about the greatest club on earth faggots

>win election
>still cry over everything liberals do