I'm a fat nigger femanon who needs help with weight loss. Any tips...

I'm a fat nigger femanon who needs help with weight loss. Any tips? I hate myself and I'm seriously considering suicide because of it.

I'm 5'8 150 lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

ruled.me/guide-keto-diet/
youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck
youtube.com/results?search_query=fix lordosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont commit suicide, and commit to losing weight.

So either kys or lose the weight. I advise the latter. Look at intermittent fasting

ruled.me/guide-keto-diet/

Still eat lose the weight.

Or Fasting with Multivitalmins.

I just can't lost the weight

if you say so

honestly - do the no carb thing. it'll feel impossible for the first 5-7 days (esp for someone heavy who probably snacks on sugary / carby shit... but once you get over the hump, the LBs drop off w/o any added exercise. I lost 20 pounds in like 2 months w/ just doing that (and I even had one cheat meal a week, where I ate anything I want -- helps to have a little incentive/something to look forward to)...

Honestly - give it a try, but you gotta commit to doing it for real. If you snack and sneak here and there, it doesn't work for shit.

Salads, meats, cheese, veggies (not too much fruit - avoid sugar).

lets talk ill help u feel good lemme see that body

This -- same thing.

you're fairly tall comparatively speaking. so you got that going for you. you should be able to do it user. walk everywhere you possibly can. keep track of what you eat. don't eat late at night ever. preferably don't eat after 7pm or so.

This is a generalized BMI. I am very sedentary and tend to eat sugary foods. I'm sure my bmi would be higher than that. I'm not necessarily overweight but I don't like the appeal of my body.

Oatmeal for breakfast, 3-5 rice and chicken bowls during the day and steak for dinner.

No carbs if possible, but cheating a little is actually more healthy, but will slow down the process.

Maintain weight by leaning more toward proteins than carbs. And try to balance what you eat with how active you are.

150lbs and 5'8 is skinny.

Gtfo

this is me

>5'8 150 lbs
Post body, that could be a fine weight for your height.

I'm definitely not skinny

Just count calories and move more.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck

Oh. Well. That's a fine weight.

Post your tits.

well you are black, so maybe killing yourself wouldnt be so bad.
or i could try to make you feel better and say that i am a guy, 6', and like 260 pounds. i consider myself to be just at the point where i am not quite hopeless.
i hear that it is hard for females to lose weight. you could try the male method of regular physical activity and basic dieting. at least a few times a week you have to do an sport. do a activity that will let you push yourself as far as you can naturally. basketball would be good since you probably have a few stolen ones kicking around. you can put as much effort into it as you want/can.
regular activity like this will stimulate your muscles and over a reasonably short time, increase their available fat supplies. muscles have fat supplies built into them for easy access to energy. when they deplete, your muscles get really tired and they have to recharge. if you grow these reserves, you will burn through more fat easier.
so basically get stronger and use that strength to exert more energy easier, using fat as fuel.

T H I C C

you're at the correct weight. why are you worrying?

Legit only thing anyone has to do is stop eat so fucking much count your calories

4 things works - it was an study about it.
1. Eat breakfast.
2. 10000 steps daily.
3. Calorie counting - write down every meal.
4. Weight once a week.
And there are many apps you can use.

don't lose that booty

These are very helpful, thank you guys

breakfast that big of a deal?
honest question

ur super thicc

I've had it before it gained weight so I think I'm okay lol

Do something about that terrible posture

youtube.com/results?search_query=fix lordosis

Eating in order doesnt do shit its all about how much you eat per day

>no carbs if possible
>3-5 rice chicken bowls

Seriously. Shit out a pine cone

huh? youre unambiguously perfect. like its not a preference, youre fine. have a nice life lucky you

Low carb. Just make it to the gym. Count calories. Down 50 lbs since November. Low fucking carb diet.

I feel as though you just may have low standards.

It helps start up the metabolism in the morning if you tend to be more inactive. If active, it's not super important because your metabolism is always pretty revved up.

You are a fine nigress

you are very fuckable ....now take it all off.

That's a 10/10 body for many people.
But if you don't like it, then you can try to lose weight... but like I said...

That's the tried and true cutting diet.

It gets the job done.

Please post more

You don't have to call yourself a nigger to fit in on Sup Forums, newfag.

not even white knighting but like holy shit.
you're incredible

go vegetarian, dont have any protein or sugary/carby stuff. exercise a minimal amount, because you dont wanna be muscular (ew) just jog/run, squat, etc. im sure you'll be fine. at least you're pretty tall, 5'8 (tho losing weight is harder for niggers, especially for women.)

>Legit only thing anyone has to do is stop eat so fucking much count your calories
also THIS ^

when you're so ass-struck you dont even post the right reaction image

Instead of asking Sup Forums for help, download myfitnesspal and start tracking your calories.

Also, stop hating yourself. Either go see a therapist that practices cognitive behavior therapy, or start reading up on it yourself.

i'll just say you're working with some damn good material and leave it at that

Hot as fuck, don't ruin it!

ur not even overweight u stupid cunt all u want is attention tits or gtfo what is wrong with this board

The thing is, I've had a history with eating disorders and losing weight the healthy way. I've downloaded and uninstalled and used that app countless time. I get sparks of motivation, but then I lose all hope. And then it begins a cycle of success, failure, and hopelessness. I've done every trick in the book, perhaps what is lacking is motivation and willpower more than anything else. I've also seen many many many psychiatrists and docs and been in and out of mental hospitals for issues such as depression and severe social anxiety. All of which none helped. Only until I got into spirituality and such was I able to overcome my depression and social anxiety by myself.

It should be the biggest meal of the day. Not only is it good for your metabolism but it will help fend off cravings later in the day. After breakfast meal sizes during the day should taper off until dinner is just a handful of calories.

If you’re strong willed I would recommend either fasting until lunchtime and controlling your calorie intake afterward in order to keep up a continuous calorie deficit, or to research the ketosis diet. Just be warned, keto is not for the weak-willed or for anyone only looking to drop a few pounds. OP really would only need to drop 10-15 pounds, if anything. She could do that with a 7-day solid food detox and some clean eating afterward, no exercise required.

>opens thread
>5'8 150 lbs

>realize its attention whore thread

tits or gtfo

but since i assume that you will do neither, you should kill yourself. not because you're fat but because you come here for attention. you are just like every other attention whore on the internet who seek validation from strangers. you are most likely under the age of 24, id guess either you are in high school or graduated not too long ago. but yea. kill yourself you low life nigger

obviously just drink water

I may not be overweight by medical standards but I'm definitely not in shape and my body definitely isn't at its full potential. I'm not happy with it quite frankly.

pic related, do you think most guys would choose my body or hers?

Do you have any friends that would want to lose weight with you? It helps when you have someone to keep you accountable.

And if they quit halfway through you have someone to spite when you drop weight without their weak ass.

None of my friends are motivated enough, i have been trying to find someone who is willing to workout with me though.

What I would consider attention whoring would be saying I'm fat and then saying this is me

pic related

head over to /fit/ and read the sticky

dont question it, follow it. Also lurk on /fit a lot

thank me later

Thank you very much, this info is helpful

Tits or gtfo

Hit the gym and eat better. No need to go to extremes. It'll make you feel better before you lose a single pound.

Holy fuck you're retarded.
Your mood and behavior are a result of your thoughts. You obviously think like a dipshit teenager. Leaning on "spirituality" will make it better as long as it keeps your dysfunctional thoughts away, but you aren't actually solving anything.

Again, cognitive behavior therapy covers this. You have automatic thoughts that keep you feeling helpless, which is why you're asking Sup Forums for advice instead of figuring it out yourself. You're most definitely capable of sticking to a diet, you just need to deal with the thoughts that make you fail.

>Is thick
>Is desirable
>Is unhappy?

That girl has the body of a 14 year old boy lol wtf

Exercise more and eat less. More water intake.

Cutting out sugar or just plain cutting back works wonders.

Now get fucking naked.

Bull shit you can, Do you live alone.
I live at home still its fucking difficult trying to fast when you get your meals made for you.

Cut out sugar from your diet. youll see an improvement in a week. (that doesnt mean replace it with other shit)

One of the easiest changes you can make is drink water. Only water. No coffee, soda, juice or tea (Arizona Tea isn't tea, it's tea flavored sugar water) also don't buy fast food or eat out. Cook at home. You'd be amazed how many different ways you can cook chicken breasts and fish fillets

were i not married I'd take you in a manly fashion

yes definitely do what you can to get healthy and feel better. but hopefully the body type in this pic isn't your ultimate goal or the standard you're trying to achieve. many men prefer a little more meat on the bones

Maybe not that exact body type but I do very much prefer a petite slim figure

>The thirst - the post

No I don't live alone so I do share your struggle with difficulty in fasting.

Objectively speaking, you look delicious.

You really have no need to change, if you want to tone, that's up to you, but I'd be very pleased to be around you.

But I'm also the type of guy that fetishizes going down on a girl for half a day so take that as you will

take your "body image issues" off here, write it in a suicide note or something, then kill yourself. see, im not telling you to do it just to be mean, im telling you to do it because you will be doing yourself and a lot of us a favor. the fact that you're seeking validation from strangers even though your body is average, and that you call yourself a nigger and worship skinny white girls, says that you are a defective human. key word defective. i mean if you have a defective phone or a car or anything that wont work properly like it should, common sense will tell you to get rid of it right? just like your life. i mean dont worry, if you do the right thing and kill yourself now your parents might feel hurt when they discover your body in the morning but time will pass and they can always make another child who will hopefully turn out better than you because youre obviously a defective human being.

stop eating. its that simple. you will not starve, this is the purpose of the fat on your body, to feed you. Do this for 1 week straight, eat for another week normally, then fast for a week again. you can expect 5 kg of fat loss each week.

Thank you very much :)

It's apparent to me that I guess it's entirely up to personal preference. Maybe I just have a distorted view in how I see myself.

Sometimes things just need a little fixin to work like new

I don't think you need to lose much if any weight, I'm 5'8" and 165 pounds, I'm aiming for 150.

Also, helpful thread guys

Stop attention whoring and show us some timestamp you fat fucking degenerate retard.

Only if the rice is whole grain and not a lot.
Also steak for dinner means just steak and salad, no carb side dish.

Eat more fish too. You should eat fish as often as meat, and try to go vegetarian one or two days per week too.

Also start working out if you're not already. The human body needs excercise, keep working out in one way or another for more than 50% of the remaining days in your life.

Now that that's settled tits or gtfo

I'm transitioning into a vegan diet, not for weight loss purposes just because it seems like the right way to fuel your body.

With exercise, I probably smoke too much weed so I can get unmotivated.

what's a time stamp going to do?

I don't agree with the other replies.
Sure, you look sexy and all, but optimal weight for you would be maybe 10-15 pounds less, with a bit more muscle tone. I can see why you are not happy, especially seen from certain angles.

The best way to judge if you have too much fat is to measure how thick the subcutaneous fat is on the stomach when pinched. Aim for 3 cm or less.

150 pounds?
youre fine.

i guess you could go down to 145.
140 if youre dilligent.
but at 150 youre at a healthy weight.

unless most of it is fat and you have no muscle that is

Nothing to thank.

Sugar is a drug and its the most widely accepted one. Cutting it is a godsend, and difficult at that. I know, cause I'm well over weight even on a wide chest 6' frame. But lots of water and a LOT less refined carbs is going well.

Plus 3x a week at the y I work to the point you'd think I was in a wet T-shirt contest.

On another note, try mushrooms. Face your demons and tame them.

(God I'd love to meet someone of your sculpture)

>Any tips?
calories in < calories burned

you are fine as is.

unless you got a nasty ugly face.
baby. excersice dont fix ugly

Ok, just make sure to keep track of your nutrients if you go full vegan. Especially protein, but also calcium, or you'll get osteoporosis later on.

I'm a heavy psychedelic user, I've done mushrooms and LSD tons of times!

Seriously, you asshat. Try a nofap for a while, maybe get some blood up to the right head.

Tits nurtured you growing up, treat them as a perky perk. Unless your dad nursed you, which seems to be the case.

fucking bait thread
fuck off nigger

ur good, fuk u

>still no timestamp

You're all being played. Prove me wrong OP.

Yes that is the exact problem. While I may not be "overweight" and my BMI is within range, the overall appearance and appeal of my body could be sufficiently tended to. I'm aiming for 135 lbs or lower with a low fat %