Be honest

Be honest
Who is worse at professional sports than this state?

Weird, because even though their sports teams consistently suck, they all have very loyal fan bases.

>the state of hockey

How do residents of a state have anything to do with which roster a billionaire Jew assembles?

Georgia.

Tennessee

I've got no clue about American sports but shouldn't a state like Montana be the worst?

Barely anyone lives there afaik

Ohio

Sorry what state is that?

Georgia is worse. At least UT was good once upon a time. UGA and the Atlanta teams are always garbage plus the fans are apathetic

Kekistan

Vikings have had some excellent teams

Twins have won a pair of World Series

Wild have made some good playoff runs

only team that has never been that great in Minnesota is the T-Wolves, but at least they can say Kevin Garnett started there (even though he was a fake tough guy)

>tfw brett favre's final season was his best ever

Arizona. out of Football Baseball and hoops, Only the diamondback have won a championchip

Which american state actually produces the best athletes?

How were the Lakers doing when they were still located in MN?

Pennsylvania

Arizona's football stadium is a giant litter box.

california based on size alone

on a per capita basis it's louisiana because there's a bunch of super niggers from the mississippi plantations

Can you translate that into English. Sorry I don't speak Reddit

Depends on sport

Hockey: Minnesota
Baseball: California
Football: Florida
Basketball: Illinois?

Plz no bully. At least we gave you scotch tape.

Let's just agree the best athletes come from the midwest.

Not bad

Maybe not his best, but definitely top 3.

autistic screeching

'01 DBacks had the best pitching money could buy, they were insanely good. The only team that could have beaten the Yankees that year.

You could've just said the name of the stupid state. I never was taught to learn the FUCKING state shapes.

That is literally the State of Kekistan, though.

>5 titles out of 6 Finals appearances in 11 years
>"Not bad"

How do you not know distinct state shapes? I dont know the capital of Tennessee but I know what it looks like. Do you not seek knowledge outside of what you are taught?

Texas.

I know it gets a "good" rap because of the Cowboys, but take a look at it without the Cowboys or Spurs for a minute.

Maybe we're just wired differently. TN capital is easy(Nashville), I remember being taught the capitals and I remember I'd say a solid 2/3 of u.s and world capitals.

what a dumb assessment

>look at this team without 10 championships from these 2 teams

and the mav and rockets have both won championships

>take two of the most famous franchises in the country out of the equation

Nebraskan here, I cannot stand Texas, but your logic is retarded

the Rockets were dominant in the late 80s-through the 90s, genius

Astros were also great in the 80s

Rockets and Mavs both have championships and have been good in recent memory

Lebron: Ohio
Mayweather: Michigan
Gretzky: Ontario

>subtract two teams
Not so much of a stretch considering the state has EIGHT, not counting soccer.

>mavs and rockets have championships.

If you watched the Rockets win a title, went home, fucked your girl, got her pregnant, that baby can buy beer this year, so no.

>Astros were great in the 80s

Since when is getting eliminated in the first round every year considered "Great?"

the fuck are you talking about?

the rockets have at least had some elite players since then

>Franicis
>McGrady
>Yao
>Lin
>Howard (not nearly as good as he was in Orlando, 100x better than he was in LA)
>Harden

You seem to have forgotten that Minnesota has an NBA team that nobody gives a fuck about.

>what were the 1998 vikings
>who is Larry Fitzgerald
You're retarded OP

This is how I know you didn't pay attention to football before 2001.

Well they should start. It's a dynasty in the making

Atlanta resident here. the right answer is georgia

when it comes to pro sports the answer is NC

Arizona

England

>state of hockey
>zero Stanley Cups
>lost NHL team due to poor attendance

Hmmm

States with that small of a population don't have pro sports

Objectively Delaware.

This.
>The Cardinals are now the team with the longest title drought
>The Suns are the oldest NBA team that hasn't won a championship. Their 50th anniversary will be the 2018-2019.
>The Coyotes suck and have no fans

Montana, like most other flyover states doesn't have pro sports teams. We Minnesotans may suck at our professional sports, but at least we farm a lot of good hockey players.

Kinda wish the twins and vikings would have fucked off out of minnesota instead of demanding we pay for their luxury stadiums with our taxes. Still hoping for some autismo to try to demolish US bank stadium with dynomite or something.

>best ever
>11 TDs, 19 INTs
???????

Exactly

>what are the cavaliers
>what are the indians

Did you sleep under a rock throughout the entirety of last season?

>Do you not seek knowledge outside of what you are taught?
This Quote is screaming for a fedora pic

wtf I didn't know England was so edgy

Why haven't you killed yourself yet Firecuck?
honest question here

That's often how it goes, the Florida teams always become contenders way too fast.

TN teams are all fairly new though, the earliest was like 97 (since they got to the TN, the Oilers were obviously older).

Falcons were 1966, Hawks were 68. Thrashers were the only one that fared better relative to time.

In what way? Okay we aren't that good at football but we're pretty good at other sports like Rugby (just won the 6 nations) and Cricket, we're also the most successful nation in Formula 1 and came second in the Olympic medal count without whoring out on swimming.

>I mean if you just take away 10 championships, you can tell this state is really shitty at sports

they lost the team because the owner was fucking a slut from there.