What will be dad rock in the future?

What will be dad rock in the future?

Due to rampant consumer culture and the dichotomy between postmodernism and new sincerity among those who take art seriously, these types of notions of cultural nostalgia probably won't be a thing among millennials and gen z like it was for the boomers and gen x.

really obvious itcotck being in there is the point of the picture, low effort

Rap music where they say "skrrrt" a lot. They'd call it dad-rap, but they cant since niggers don't have dads.

if your thread doesn't get any replies, let it die and make a new one

learn to read the IP count newfag

I don't think most classic dadrockers are into King Crimson or dislike Jimi Hendrix.

>cultural nostalgia won't be a thing amoung millenials

you fucking kidding me? since normies invaded the internet all that's on here anymore is nostalgia for the 90's

retard phonefag

ad-hominem

if your thread doesn't get any replies, let it die and make a new one

>I don't think most classic dadrockers are into King Crimson
????
King Crimson are ESSENTIAL dadrock

WTF why are people like this comment on Sup Forums they obviously hate music and fun
Also definitely Kanye and Kendrick and Drake will be dad rap

As human medicine continues to progress at an exponential rate, scientists today already believe most humans born in the last 30 years may live to be 100, or even 200. The dad rockers of the future in 2 or even just 1 generation will live for thousands of years, John Lennon beat his wife.

it will certainly be an
odd future

>Jimi Hendrix is overrated
said no dad ever

it is 90s rap at this point, its already a trend to talk about how much better biggie tupac and nwa are than modern rappers.

not really though, to dadrockers, king crimson is the bad that did a few good songs but were too weird XD ~moonchild~

dadrockers will gravitate closer to hardrock than prog on average, and worship acdc and deep purple

>I like today's music, ya know Mumford and Sons
i refuse to believe anyone over the age of 20 likes mumford and sons