What would you guys do with my friend here?

what would you guys do with my friend here?

Probably start the same thread over and over with the same fucking picture

give him some dog treats and ask him what the bitch's name is

Flirt with her
Talk books and stuff, cause she feels like a reader
Make her laugh
Propose to take pictures of her cause she's obviously a model or should be
Ask for a date
Then have copious amount of sex, as dirty as possible

Let the dog mount her.

how?

You probably hardly speak to her outside of a surface level conversation because she's hopelessly out of your league. I would meet her for lunch at an upscale cafe. We'd talk a bit about work and our areas of study. We'd talk about our dogs, and the ways they enrich our lives. We'd talk about what a good time we're having and how the conversation just seems to flow between us. Maybe even OP will get mentioned and praised for setting us up. "Yeah, he's a good kid" she says of you. We smile coyly behind our coffee cups. Already, we have an unspoken connection.
We part ways on the sidewalk just outside. At the end of a lingering hug, she says, "I had a good time, user..." she stands closely
"So did I. Can I see you again?" I stand closer.
"I hope so." she says to the buttons on my jacket. With a finger, I gently guide her chin up until she meets my gaze. I have nothing witty to say, only an urge to kiss her soft, full lips and I only see that same urge returned.

On the 2nd date, we take our dogs to the beach. That's fun and casual.

Tie her across he seat of a kitchen chair on her knees so her ass is presented to the dog in a way he will understand.

And a weeb faggot such as yourself must obviously be in her league, what with you astounding roleplaying skills and your fedora collection

Did that first sentence hit too close to home, OP?

urgh i'm gonna vomit.

youre just a virgin

tie her up and have the dog rape her

Take him for a walk

Moar of her?

Teach her that letting her dog have some Euro/Asian teeth like that is painful for the dog and causes them issues.

Gotta clean them yourself or at least give them shit that will help clean them..

It's kinda sad cause she looked much nicer in OP's pic

Yeah I can picture the look on her face when she realised the dog has cum and is knotted inside her

you think she'd be willing?

Who cares?

true. and if she wasn't it would be even more fun

up

I'd give him some ear scritches and see if he'd want to go throw a stick. Next time make sure some dumb smug looking bitch doesn't photobomb that magnificent doggo.

$20 says his name is Ghost.

nice

bump

I'd put a collar on it, take it for a walk and tell him what a good boy he is.