Serious opinion: he genuinely looks good

serious opinion: he genuinely looks good

he looks better now

darker hair, longer beard and covered that leg tattoo

He definitely looks less autistic that way.

Antonella did a great job with that makeover, probably helps her being a bit more sexually attracted to him as well, which means she doesn't have to think as much about Ronaldo or Pique when sleeping with Leo anymore.

I personally think it's contrived

Quite sad, indeed

Do you unironically think women are attracted to Ronaldo?

"Hi I'm Leo Messi and today we're goin' to flavortown!"

would fugg
trashy slags are desu, maybe not so much anymore but lots of them loved that metrosexual look in the late 2000s

He looks ugly. Why does he want to be white? Typical Argentina. He looks like a Argentina indio.

>he looks better now
>darker hair, longer beard
this

I'd bet my two balls you are a spic

Lots of women are 2bh

It's a 50:50 situation I think
Around half of women who generally love metrosexual men also love Ronaldo (who is basically the posterboy for metrosexuality), the other half of women for whom men who spend as much time in the bathroom as they are a major turn-off, hate Ronaldo and prefer more mascular guys like for example Pique.

Not sure to which group Antonella belongs to, because she obviously married for money.

>mascular guys like for example Pique.

This is what you consider a "real man"?

Ronaldo and Pique are both "real men", don't start with that insecure beta terminology.

All I'm saying is that Pique strikes me as a guy who doesn't care much about his looks, yet women still find him attractive.
There are obviously lots of other examples for guys lile this.

What ever you say indio scum.

t. Juan "Johnny" Hernández

>Ronaldo and Pique
>real men

Fuck off with these little bitch boys...

Where's the "LE FOOTY LAD" post?

Where's the "How sad!" post?

>Implying these guys look great next to the GOAT

no women admit they are attracted to chad but as soon as he shows interest they bend over really quick

This, as a femanon I find him and his ego repulsive.

>Ronaldo
>chad
CRonaldo is a poofter

Ramos or Pique are chads, I'm not sure if most women are attracted to Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is like the most attractive footballer there is, that doesn't make him a chad, but he is

>Ronaldo is like the most attractive footballer there is
He isn't even the most attractive one in Real Madrid

>implying that spic faggot is good looking

Any player is ugly next to Gourcuff

no homo

Imagine life when u look like that

giroud is handsomer, plus his gf is as hot as him

Whatever you say "Aryan beaner"

>dem med masterrace genes

jelly

t. CHI

Those tats aren't gonna look good when he's older.

Papers please.

do mexicans hate argentinians or something?
he's rich enough to have them almost completely removed though

s-sa-sad!

Unironically they hate us because football. Before WC 2006 and 2010, we were alright.

They are jealous of big strong argies and their euro genes.
Pic related is a typical mexifriend

no because you took their jobs after 2001

Everyone hates argentinians, they're insufferable even for us that are basically the same.

Everyone also hates mexicans but for different reasons, like being ugly, smelly and loud.

How long until Trump deports you, chicano?

you guys should play nice :)
well, at least the best part of RDR was in mexico!
argies are ok

>argies are ok
that's because you don't have to deal with them every fucking year, the Uruguayan user is right, even though we may have a lot in common (not as much as they have with the Uruguayans) the are a real pain in the ass with their shit attitude and accents

>""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""" discussing which """"""""""""man""""""""" is more handsome
Pathetic display.

Its just banter, the rest of LATAM cant understand our sense of humor.

>implying im a beaner
i hate all you spics especially the ones who think their white. I hope trump deports all you faggots back

>Argentinian AND a tripfag
wew

You're clearly a chicano btw mexico is central america, Pablo

that's not a trip

Its not a tripcode. Its banter for mexichicanos, they know well what ICE means. See? just learn to handle the banter pls.

Why does everyone think messi's wife doesn't did it for money? Aren't they h.s sweet hearts????

She had an affair with some African dude.
He literally beg her to have him back. Google it, kek

>I hope trump deports all you faggots back
He should start with you, Juan

>Manlet

What kind of grown ass man in his 30's decides to dye his hair and start getting tats all over his body? It just reeks of insecurity. I mean its understandable for a 19 year old to think that's cool, but a grown man?

No, she rarely acknowledged his existence their whole lives until he signed with Barca. It's pathetic really.

Success breeds jealousy

You guys dream with being like us