Guys you should think deeply about helping support the impeachment movement i was so fucking triggered today decause a...

Guys you should think deeply about helping support the impeachment movement i was so fucking triggered today decause a fucking fockboy drumpf zombie came up to me and in public infront of evveryone said "you have a nice bounce to your step" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDINGME THIS NEEDS TO END OR SUICIDES THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS FUCKING WHITE MALES

Calm down hoe

you must be good at athletics

Show us OP where the fat sjw touched you.

Lol that gamerpoop

Try harder wit ur b8 m8

fUCK YOU BECAUSE TOUR TOUGH ON THE WEB BUT IN REAL LIFE YOU WOULDNT TELL ME OFF YOU WOULD WANT TO ASK ME OUT TO WICH I SAY NO! I'M currently in college at CAL tech so fuck off neanderthal

I'm gay, so try again hon.

No Offense to LGBTQ+P community! I'm part of the community! I just hate those who voted for Drumpf the Raper

no. I love that man.

Is knock you out you annoying slut

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I approve of this message.

I'm a lady (mostly) and as I said I have a degree on the way from CalTech. may I see the Tattoo? you can pm me

you are obviously uneducated thus your attack on my sexual deviance to your fucking conservative baptist norms is not merit bigot boy

No... I'd legitimately knock your fucking head off cunt, if you're in Aus I'll post an adress and we can meet halfway

No you aren't. Austrailians arent like fucking american "macho men" who constantly show away penis size! Austrailians care about the enviromet and gun violence. your from texas redneck boy

I'm from Aus cunt... you only know the fictional "throw a shrimp on the barbie mate" all you fat yank cunts are fuckin weak

That's really bigitted and I know you arent australian because australia is a liberal country unlike fascist drumpf amerikka

We're Hanson cunt

STOP DEROGGATING MY BODY WITH FOUL FOUL LANGUAGE

>people on Sup Forums actually hate Trump
lol get back to the other website faggot

Mmmmbop

NO! you don't get to mansplain where i can surf on the internet! Fuck off David Duke!

nice insult idiot. i bet you couldn't come up with a good one cause you wer jerking off