Let's talk psychedelics

Let's talk psychedelics.

Trip stories (good and bad), lsd/shrooms info and more.

So yeah.. Wherecan a lad like me find LSD? How does LSD compare with shrooms? I heard the shrooms kit is legal to buy online... How hard is it to grow? Does it give off a smell?

Other urls found in this thread:

drogenarbeitz6.at/fileadmin/userdaten/dokumente/Warnungen_DC_Innsbruck/XTC_FC_Barcelona_118_mg.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to do spice and give myself bad trips

Don't buy kits, they don't teach you anything. LSD is soulless, do LSA instead. Shrooms are pretty easy to grow if you're patient and clean.

Liar.
Lsd is for cerebral trips, mushrooms for body buzz "one with earth" trips.
The other variations (ls?) are more party drug oriented. Flashy light, short attention span shit. Might as well be Molly or sass.

>Shrooms are pretty easy to grow
They literally grow everywhere outdoors in the fall.

Depends on where, and you have no control of the genetics. Both are fun, but fucking wash the wild ones.

I'm talking about indoor grows, clean fungi.
Effects may vary; Organics ftw

I just dont see lsd as soulless. Its just more pragmatic/reality based.

Your mushrooms ate dog shit then. My penis envy isolate makes dmt look like ginger beer. I've seen people break on two grams.

Dont buy a kit.

Generally in most places the spores you need are legal.

I'm in NYC and can never get LSD

Explain

I'm also in New York City and I can't find LSD anywhere.

those mushrooms look disgusting as f***. The texture is just I'm sure it tastes as bad as it looks

I was eating penis envy from columbus Ohio almost 10 years ago. I once ate the most potent mushrooms you can grow (look it up: Copelandia). My first trip on shrooms I mistakenly ate a quarter in 2004. I know what I'm saying.

In the US, for example, its perfectly legal to buy spores of various psilocybin cubensis mushrooms. Growing them to fruit and then processing said fruit for sale is illegal though.

Mushrooms are super easy, just google BFTEK. or you can doa tub spawn but bftek is the easiest for beginners.

how do you get art on paper like that? Like how the fuck do they print it like that

Bought in an alley in Chicago. I prefer dose, just like to keep stuff sround.

>Google bftek

I did and a bunch of irrelevant stuff came up?

I meant google PFTEK

Sorry its been a while

San Pedro. Don't believe me? Your loss.

derp
wwwdotshroomerydotorg

What is this pill? Found it in mom's purse.

I live in Switzerland if it helps. Should I take it?

probably tabs

>stealing from your mommy's purse

Can you grow the fuck up and afford your own drugs, degenerate thief who steals from his own mother?

Where to obtain?

Only bad experiences with LSD, only good experiences with DMT.

she either doesn't care or will find out lmao

Quiet down penis breathe

yep, i just confirmed it's tabs. it's called Yellow FC Barcelona. mdma. very euphoric if you take it, but just dont keep looking for more. it does a lot more harm for your brain than you think.

She won't find out

Ecstasy

taking it just once wont hurt. just dont do stupid shit because it takes away inhibitions.

Do you trust who you got it from

Thought so much. I'll take 1/4th and report back if I feel something. And don't worry I won't steal more of those.

Nice oregano

Beginning to feel funny.

Take another 1/4

was there a dosage of mdma listed with the pill name?
cause if took only 1/4 they may only experience threshhold effects

Will make your brain seen like Swiss cheese if you do it often. Will feel great though take it all no more than 2.

Alright did this. Took 2/4 nao.

oh it's the same person
take the whole pill 1/4 likely wont do much

LSD leaves you with more physical ticks than schrooms, most common being teeth grinding, so have gum.

Both will give visual/audio hallucinations, but LSD will have what I call conceptual hallucinations. You can see fake or real things and interpret them differently. I once saw my hand silhouetted against a bright light light while I was jittery, and I concluded that my shaking hand was trying to communicate with me. I became convinced a cat was about to talk to me. He never said anything, but I really thought he was going to.

LSD will also keep you awake. It's not like a stimulant feel, but it's just next to impossible to sleep for a very long time. Take LSD early and plan for it. Also take/drink some vitamin C before you start.

also keep in mind mdma may take an hour or more to hit you so be patient if you don't feel much

ancientfag checking in
the drugs these days are shit
i used to be able to get mescaline and peyote
now that was good shit

What am I supposed to do now? Listen to shitty house music? What do you guys do when you roll alone?

fap

there's still mescaline and peyote on the market what do you mean

don't waste the experience
spend the time thinking about yourself and the world, use it to wire your brain to think more positively

Someone knows psychs

not the markets i go to
nobody i know can find either
of course we're all 40-50yo

i also like Xanax
best pill there is

I've had enough acid in one sitting to be classed as clinically insane. Shits changed me but oh well.

LSD and Psilocybin are quite different but I love them both. LSD is more of a party drug for psytrance open-airs. For me, LSD seems like a virus to reality, it shows you glitches in the system and it feels somehow more synthetic than shrooms. Psilocybin produces more-earth bound trips, connects with nature. I would highly recommend tripping shrooms alone, 5 dried grams on an empty stomach, in total darkness and silence. It's still pretty fun as a party drug in lower doses, but nothing beats a proper heroic dose. Peak into that other dimension man, I would probably say I like it more than DMT even.

LSD is really hard to grow.

As many psychedelics as I've done... never had the pleasure

Top kek
xannies are shit tier
mdma>oxy>ritalin>xanax

Yeah I can see why you would say that, beginning to feel horny.
This sounds nice. There's not much to think about in my life and reality is a simulation they say so who cares about it anymore. But I'll play some Rocket League I guess.

I once injected 3 lsd's, they took me 2 years to grow. The buzz was worth it

You grow shrooms. LSD. All chemical

Injected what the fuck is your malfunction.

Trips

I INJECTED TOO MANY MARIJUANAS LEAVE ME ALONE

Tripping is tripping, all the what to expect/see etc depends on whats happened to you in the preceding few days.
duration wise
mushies 6ish hours
lsd 10ish hours

Also bluelight.ru is a good resource for these sorta questions

God tier kek

shame! i hope something good makes it's way to you. despite urban legends there's plenty or pure clean LSD in the world, and shrooms still grow in the wild, and 1P-LSD and 4aco-DMT are perfect analogues for the two, respectively, as well.

if you want peyote look for san pedro cactus, it's the same active chemical (mescaline) as peyote

it's pretty easy to grow or find, and also relatively easy to prepare. information is available on the clear net as to how to do all this

happy hunting :)

you sound pretty comfortable in your construction of the universe so just enjoy the roll i guess. mdma's therapeutic properties are pretty wicked tho

nz fag reping in requiring M anyone ha;p

>mdma's therapeutic properties are pretty wicked tho
Didn't know that cuz I'm a newbie to drugs other than weed, but if I ever need therapy this is nicer than some wageslave asshole in a recliner telling me how to feel.

its a good soccer team your mom is based

mdma's therapeutic properties are pretty wicked tho
Iirc the US military is using it for PTSD treatment

yes indeed. it's been shown scientifically to aide people in processing trauma, and has a roughly 80% success rate in curing (yes curing) PTSD after one session when combined with related psychotherapy based around the experience. this is the type of information big pharma doesn't want getting out, i mean who the fuck would need antidepressants and the like? docs would just be able to give people who are hurting spiritually or emotionally a good trip and the right words and it'd turn their perspective right round like a record baby

this user knows whassup

Nice. I took the last 2/4 of it. So far it seems e is the best thing since sliced bread. I should give my gf one for the keks seeing that it makes the body sensitive.

if you wanna know it it'll induce horniness, then yes
makes sex great, or just skin contact in general really. will greatly increase feelings of intimacy and love

>seeing that
i read it as seeing if just ignore my ass im tired

If she consents then let her rip, otherwise....

Also as The Shamen in Ebeneezer Goode say, "go easy on Es its a love you can loose"

oh right i should prolly say that's kinda rapey

i've never seen anyone gurn on acid, MDMA or other amphetamines but never lsd

OMG I'm high as a motherfucker

any visuals? getting fucked up on molly can give u slight ones

Yeah. it's like I'm inside glass, and if I close my eyes everything flickers a bit. Also my face is super tingly and I keep thinking about blowjobs. And my body is cold and clammy but I also feel super nice.

I want to smoke a cigarette but I'm afraid I'll burn the house down. Think that will have to wait. Never been this high.

I want the acid Jimi Hendrix took

Sunshine acid. Real lsd25 family shit.

tripped and thought i was jesus. Dont know how it happened but i have a handful of others convinced LMFAO they do whatever i say

For some reason I'm convinced right now that there is a God and an afterlife. Any thoughts on that?

molly.

Girls are so fucking hot. Sorry for blogging, I guess I'll smoke a cigarette and calm down.

drogenarbeitz6.at/fileadmin/userdaten/dokumente/Warnungen_DC_Innsbruck/XTC_FC_Barcelona_118_mg.pdf

bump

I'm looking at this and it's like the image is alive.

A medium trip of LSD is easier to control than shrooms. Shrooms has more bodyload and mindfuck. LSD is more energetic and easy going. Shrooms the shroom world is DEEEEEEEP,

that feeling will last for many hours. Just make sure that you drink enough water because you will sweat a lot. Otherwise listen to some music you like and enjoy the ride :)

So shrooms dosnt give you those fake images to see?

Dude I'd fuck my sister right now.

I'm growing shrooms right now. It's easy, you don't need to invest time and money either

Lsd never made me outright hallucinate. I didnt see dragons and shit, but i would get light trails, and distortion. Plus looking at the stars was amazing.

Shrooms is like diet acid. Its fun and ill do both, but everything else the guy you replied to was dead on the money.

You're retarded. They're not supposed to taste nice

I know what you mean bro. I remember my first time it was in a club with some friends. I was horny as fuck all the time.