Been doing this since 2013

Been doing this since 2013.

Ask me anything.

I also started to store my own piss like 5 years ago. I'll uplaod some pic if I found them.

is it possible to poison yourself or get food poisoning?

Recipe is:

3 liter juice bottle
3 cups of sugar (where 1 cup = 250 g)
2 spoonfuls of baking yeast
balloon
needle

Fill (or empty) bottle so that half of the bottle is filled with juice. Then add sugar and yeast and fill with water so that the bottle is 80% full. Give a good shake and then put the balloon over the mouth of the bottle and poke several holes into it with a needle. Wait 1 week for ~10% alcohol. Wait 2 weeks for 10-15% and a better taste. The longer you keep it the better it will taste. However when the weather is cold, fermentation will be slower.

When drinking, pour into a sieve with a pantyhose stretched over it to filter out the yeast solids.

I don't believe you OP, we require more proof.

Making jenkem?

Describe the taste as you would a fine wine.

It's not piss. It's cider.

90% of the time I use apple juice so it makes a cider. Sometimes I use other juices, sugar with water (kilju), and cordials/powdered drink sachets which turn out pretty similar.

Highly unlikely. I've never had a bottle go bad. The yeast tend to establish fairly quickly and will become the dominant life form in the bottle and will eat any microbes, pathogens, etc.

Methanol poisoning only becomes a problem when distilling. I've heard that certain ingredients like potatoes can cause botulism though.

Why dont you just use real brewing ingredients and equipment?

What are you 12?

Why would you date your pissbottles?

Have you ever fed any of this detestable concoction to an unwitting friend or acquaintance? Have any of your friends knowingly tried this? Do you have friends?

Now that I know it's not urine or jenkem I'm completely uninterested.

Tom?

Yea, "cider". Told the same at my co worker.

Matt ?

I made some a couple years back using bakers yeast and pure apple juice, had some shitty scummy stuff at the bottom, ruined it for me, still tasted pretty good tho

Nevermind ignore However Are you Tom?

I have a bad feeling that this will be distilled and sold

Holy shit you had a raid weekend or what?
Jesus christ man how many monster cans are that?

No. I'm Tomatt

Sorry thought it was piss sooo green text story time.
>Had former hosuemate, cool chill bloke
>Sometimes paid rent late but had some really fake story to explain why.
>Eventually he dissapered leaving all worldy possesions behind
>Eventually cleaned up room, found bottles of piss left behind....

"It's not piss. It's cider"
Piss = cider Fact

timestamp m80

Well where i'm from matured piss, or "cider" for some people in this /thread, is the gift for the leftovers. It's symbolic.

Whose who stays shall drink the timeproof bladder's nectar - 3:14

You've been blessed

Cider is such a low T drink

nope, just nope

Vittu arvasin et oot Suomalainen. Itekki isän kanssa funtsinu että pistettäs tän vuoden omenamehut siideriks.

This is offending and my culture

define a 'mans' drink

Your culture needs a rethink.

Especially if you brew it in plastic bottles the alcohol and the acidity of the apples makes the plastic leech into the cider

I thought this was cum fuck off faggot

you need a drink

The only piss I drink is Alcohol.
Currently 5-6 drinks in

has anyone tried that turbo yeast for sugar wine? supposed to be easy, fast, higher potency

We use turbo yeast for vodka. See for results.. lol

Why

Just grow mushrooms man