Why are women such shallow whores?

Why are women such shallow whores?

I'm using this picture on an experimental Tinder profile and within a day 6 women have ASKED me to meet them to fuck them, I didn't have to do shit.

I'm not an ugly guy, I'm like a 7, and I do get dates and get to fuck women on a monthly or bi-monthly basis, but this is on a whole other level. I don't even have to pretend to do any work, they just spread their legs the moment they see this picture.

Fuck, I even wrote in my presentation that I'm visiting from another country, having just served a one year sentence in prison and that I'm not really that safe to be around. What the fuck is wrong with them?

the prison thing is probably what put them over the edge
no woman in the existence of the human race can resist a jailbird, especially an aesthetic alpha one with a dog

Because you're hot as fuck. Also dog, that's important.

Want a REAL eye opener? Use that pic and write "Look, I have to be upfront an honest: I once served a minor conviction for child molestation. Only swipe if you're OK with this". When you still get bitches hitting you up as a pervert you will quickly realize it is the true blackpill.

I feel you, I experience the same thing but when they learn I'm loaded I might as well be a 10. I'm really grateful for that.

>People want to fuck attractive people

You should get this research published.

It's one thing to want to fuck attractive people, it's another to forgive people for things you wouldn't forgive other, less fortunate-looking, people for.

what are you like 12?
do you not understand life?

which is not your legitimate concern. youre jellin on chad

If you think women are bad, try homosexuals. Thirsty fuckers.

Never claim there are no good women until you've seen one with maggots in her eyes.

What?

Kinda, but not on a /r9k/ level as I still get to have a healthy sexlife. if anything I'm jealous that he doesn't have to put in any work and can be a proper douche compared to me who have to flirt and hint at things to have things progress at a steady pace.

ok OP ill try to explain. Im not being a cunt im legit trying to make you understand. Im guessing guys who write this shit are like 14 - 20. Women like sex, women like sex with a man who looks hot. Alot of women are okay with one night stands. The amount of girls ive dated who have a higher sex drive then me was when i realized, they're all horny fucks just men do most the walking for them. So its not their "shallow" they follow the same rules in life as you. Apart from they can be more picky when it comes to who they fuck cause they're the ones in control of that. That's just life my dude.

>Implying men are not this horny

to add on to this, i feel you're pain man im 23 and i went through this. I got brought up thinking girls wasn't really sexual so when i realized that meme was a lie i got so shocked. You wank over a nice ass, they rub over a big cock. Thats life.

>wanting to put your dick in girls that'll fuck at the drop of a hat
Virgin detected

Basic biology. Even if they aren't aware of it women are looking for good genes to breed with, even while using protection.

>women want to have sex with someone hot
fucking crazy, wow
what terrible people
so different from us men amirite OP?

If you really want to understand humans, look to our less sophisticated relatives. People are so stupidly smart we will lie to ourselves about our motives. Psychology is a pseudoscience because of it.

shit I'm a guy and I'd let him fuck me.

also being from another country is great for hookups - girls like to fuck when they know you won't be coming back or talking to their friends.

>implying hot women don't get dickpics from virgin losers everyday

humans are shallow, not just the women

>Why are women such a shallow whores?
>Wouldn't date an ugly girl and looks for attractive girls to have sex with
Hm..
To explain it to you, both sexes look for attractive partners. It's always been like that, welcome to the real world.

This

Make a tinder as the ideal hot girl and see how many guys blow that shit up.

Is this that faggot from Reddit who thinks he's hot shit because he uses words like 'involuntary celibabcy'?

You're worth a laugh, but only out of cringe.

currently on day 10 of nofap

How about instead of getting pissy that its unfair or whatever, why not strive to be like that guy in the picture? Work out and get money and a nice place to fuck girls. You wonder why that guy is getting hypothetical pussy? Because hes not wasting his fucking time pretending to be someone else online and has become the person he wants to be. Faggot.

Seriously, has anyone seen /r/incels ? They're more pathetic than Sup Forums it's a bunch of ronery ugly faggots that think acting retarded helps them get laid.

You're surprised that a top tier attractive guy gets lot's of attention?

Ummm welcome to what it's like being any thin girl on literally any dating site

less NEETs