Does this really work?

does this really work?

The exercise isn't a bad idea. A good, balanced diet is all you need. Burn more carbs than you take in to lose weight. Don't bother with the supplement stuff.

i drink alot of soda. do i need to stop doing that? or will that mess up anything?

Yeah, I'd cut back on it a lot if not outright stop. Look into zero calorie options if you have trouble dropping it. There are flavored carbonated water options you could go with that don't taste like ass. Go check out /fit/ and see if you can find more advice over there. You could also go check over on a few of the trap threads on /d/. Might find more helpful information if this is the outcome you're looking for.

Yea, soy containts some shit that lowers the male hormones by some degree.

tbh the long goal is to lose all body hair and lose weight with out gaining muscle. because i don't want to look like a buff person. because it just look like way to much work to look like that

You can get into a good exercise routine just to stay in shape without turning into giga nigga 9000. Do some research about removing body hair if you haven't done it before. It can be a bitch.

i heard of laser treatment but atm i don't have money to do it. so i guess that will have to wait .

also i use nair (its a hair removel product ) to remove chest hair/ leg hair is this safe in the long run?

As far as I know. If you've been using it and it works for you, great. That cuts out a lot of the problems that shaving causes.

Only if you are already cute. If you're not then just fuck off and stop it wishing for something that will never happen

kind of, but what really counts is whether or not you win the genetic lottery.

if not, you're fucked

NUKE EVERY FAGGOT POSTER

KYS FAGGOT

MODS HOW ABOUT A FAGGOT CONTAINMENT BOARD? THIS IS FUCKING SPAM.

These guys are both right, too, OP. Nothing wrong with going for something like this just set your expectations to a realistic level. Get a good work out going, maintain a healthy diet, and keep up good hygiene. Worse case scenario you're healthy with really nice skin and hair.

tbh i wouldn't mind that . my hair atm is fucked but the rest of my body is fine . its just the getting in shape part / getting body hair removed that i need to do

What if I'm not fat?

Then go for it! Good luck, OP.

Post some pics so I can help with your progress

I think otters are overall the best in the long term.

tbh dude face is king when it comes to cuteness - so if your face ain't qt, you're in for a bad time. Although some guys are just in it for the ass, so if you follow this guide you certainly won't find it difficult to get laid

no pics
my face is semi-cute. but of course kinda hard to judge when my facial hair grows to full length in 2-3 days. it fucking sucks and for the getting laid part i am a long ways from that . reason being is trying to find a girl that likes me

>reason being is trying to find a girl that likes me

uh dude this guide is primarily for gays

that being said, some girls are into cuteboys so I guess you're alright

Do you have a sharp jawline? Most cute boys have really sharp jaws, unless they are korean or japanese.

Someone have the other guides?

i have two trap guides you want them?

Ya

thats all i have

Thanks

>following these
you'll just end up like a goddamn skeleton just like me.

Fucking nips.