Risked his job that payed millions and got fired to fight for the rights of other Americans

>risked his job that payed millions and got fired to fight for the rights of other Americans
>Got fired and never complained about it
>never dissrespected American soldiers in any way
>Spends his time now building up his community

I'm not from the United States so i don't really got any bias towards this topic but to me Colin doesn't seem like a bad guy great guy actually I do think he is kinda stubborn but that's all

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w22399
youtube.com/watch?v=dAUp7JmsJ-g
youtube.com/watch?v=vSZnf9ypD-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good Night sweet prince

He was quickly becoming irrelevant and performing worse and worse so he did it as a PR stunt. Sure, it got people talking about him but it did nothing for his career

He is a man of integrity and courage.

anyone who follows black lives matter is an acute racist.

If he wanted to battle racial inequality, why didn't he refuse his paycheck and give it all away to battle income inequality.
Bravo! Bravooo.

Guy's an idiot. Protesting cops not letting criminals injure or kill them.

The fact remains that the history of America is a history of slavery. There is a lack of equity in areas where the predominant ethnicity is black that is directly caused by our history of slavery. Using the bootstraps argument on the black community is like running a foot race against someone you have personally hamstrung against their will, only turning back to say, "Look at me look how far I've gotten look how quickly I've gotten here, you can do this too if you tried!"

Only 125 blax killed by cops last year. 7000 blax killed via murder last year. Over 90% of murder by other blax

Anyone who is upset about the flag being disrespected is a horrible person, and an idiot. They aren't protesting the flag, or even the ideas it stands for. The players are protesting how non-white people are treated.

As for the disrespecting the flag thing, putting a symbol above the ideas it stands for is just wrong. I'm not religious in any manner, but it is the type of thing God made a rule against. Anyone who is upset by these protest, because they disrespect the flag is un-American. At this point people are more upset about a symbol of the country being disrespected than the principles of our country not being upheld.

Are you the same person posting THIS exact same thing in every topic around here? give it a fucking rest. People are upset they get paid to do a job, and in the middle of the job they pull this shit, and during our anthem.

Why is there an anthem at a game anyway? It's just a game. Do these guys represent the US? Do these guys play hand-egg against another country? If hand-egg is some sort of national pride thing, why are the players 99% black? Is that the best the US has to offer?

>kneeling
>during our anthem
Since when is that a problem?
You see this pic?
Is this soldier disrespecting that grave?

People are stupid. As fuck. He has a right to protest and people have a right to disagree. The USA is full of people who are hell bent on tearing the country apart. Stupid.

Do you see this pic?
That guy is kneeling.
Is he disrespecting his fiancé?

Wut?

See this pic?
It's a statue
So disrespecting our national pride

Bye bye sumofabitch go back to ur country and sell pet rocks.

'serve his country' lol.

Nigs will always nog they should be pickin cotton balls sonce their iq is so low

No one knows why the anthem is played at hand-egg games. Probably 60 years ago some "USA! USA!" faggot started demanding it and everyone caved to the pressure just to get rid of him. Like what is happening now with other things.

you're an idiot.
you are asked to stand for the anthem

sage this garbage samefagging thread

I assume you are a euro fag. You’re comment on players being 99% black is hilarious. France’s soccer team is almost always 90% black. England’s is almost always hideous half breeds and blacks.

Pic related. Nigs an Algerian and 1 or 2 ethnic French. On a team from Europe.

Lol right? They just makes Glen retarded.

I love how everybody has conveniently forgotten that he said he would stop kneeling for the anthem the day after everyone found out he didn't have a job this year. Strong moral convictions there!

Honestly the guy who gave up millions of dollars to go play soldier in the sand seems like a fucking idiot.

Way to answer this question, faggot.

Winner

He's a bad quarterback who had one successful season like mike vick, then didn't play but still wanted the attention, so he got an afro and started taking knees during the national anthem, under the guise of cops killing niggers, but he has done nothing to stop niggers killing niggers.

1. You have bias
2. You're consuming biased media
3. You missed the point entirely

1. Everyone has bias
2. Including you
3. What is the point?

>Doesn't have bias
>Good guy
>Seems

>be in tread about a national sport with local teams
>come up with an international sport with a national team of a country that became world champion several times
>implying france is a white country
>doesn't answer any question

>This paper explores racial differences in police use of force.
>On the most extreme use of force – officer-involved shootings – we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account.

>nber.org/papers/w22399

The whole thing is a stupid media lie to cause outrage.

I think Kapernick has a right to protest. But I disagree with him. I think he has a lot of misguided anger.

It's not because the American flag does anything. It's because American cops keep shooting unarmed nignogs.

Anyone who doesn't support BLM is racist or just ignorant. Usually both.

>implying France won the World Cup multiple times
>not knowing France only won the World Cup once

Lol

The same assholes that think america is oppressive and evil, also think illegal aliens should not be deported. You would think if america sucked that bad they would love a free ride home.

Screencapped and shared. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Which is bullshit fake news, and it has been completely discredited. See this study on the issue, which was actually done by a black professor at Harvard.

>>nber.org/papers/w22399

Mike Vick has had more than one successful season. 2010 he was all pro and come back player of the year. And this was with a new team and a new system where he was much more prolific at passing.

Wtf??

Supporting a group that promotes racism and depends on violence and political intimidation to reach its goal.. no thanks.

Why are people so upset about a guy kneeling?
Kneeling is one of the best ways to show respect
I thought only muslims could be upset about anything
Are American whites the new muslims?

Durp sports are gay

Dude, if you don't want open borders you're a racist.

Of course that would completely fuck the economy and everyone living in the country, but who said I need to actually think about my opinions critically right?

France won the World Cup only once and that was in 1998. “Multiple times” is completely false. I hate soccer and I know this

Americans crying because black men showed respect in a different way and cried like 5 year old kids.

"Why they no stand with hand on heart and respect the anthem?"

Because Americans think that is the only way to show respect.

Americans are the world's largest complainers and victim blamers. They have this shit self entitlement, seen fat Americans yelling in shops because of something simple and they demand the manager to show up because they didn't get their fantasy perfect customer service they thought they would receive, and try and get someone fired for doing their job.

Waste of fucking spaces, roll on their economic crash in the next couple of years so a good chunk of them can fucking starve due to inflated prices. Like the 1920/30s all over again.

Anyone that is protesting should ask themselves a few things
>am i improving the situation
No, you are just pissing off cops and making black people paranoid
>am i uniting people and winning people over
No, you actually just fucked over all your buddies in the nfl and insulted the people that pay your salary
>is this about the cause or me?
it's about you, people are only paying attention to you, you made this shit all about YOU

he might mean well but he is a fucking idiot, at some point these people are going to need to realize they are only making cops more angry and hostile

The Navy and the Army(?) Paid the NFL 13 million over the past 6 years to have the players stand out in the field for the anthem. It's to increase patriotism and to give respect to our troops. A quick Google search would tell you this, you stupid piece of fucking trash.

If nigs wouldn't be out noggin all the time like nigs do they wouldn't be in a position to get nogged off.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAUp7JmsJ-g

It's what makes the nigger protest so insidious - their intention is to challenge and disrespect, while appearing respectful in a different way (kneeling)

I wonder (((who))) thought it up (because it certainly wasn't the roody poos.

>Discredited
I've seen the videos you fucking neckbeard

They are literally protesting against racism and police violence against black people.

People like you are the ones who condone racism and violence.

Because white racists in this country don't care about any issues that black people face. Anything a black person (or any person of color) complains about, the white racists basically - or outright - tell them to shut up and stop complaining because they have it better than they used to, and should actually be thanking white people for letting them have rights, or, you know, be recognized as a human being.

Because Kap took a stand for something, it offends the white racists who think he should know his place.

>Which is bullshit fake news, and it has been completely discredited.
youtube.com/watch?v=vSZnf9ypD-o

>to increase patriotism
What you say is that it's propaganda. And now people get upset about propaganda being disrupted? Sounds very North Korean...

>The fact remains that the history of America is a history of slavery

Actually that's the history of the world, and it's the present state of the world too.

You're not wrong

He got fired because he single handily brought the 49ers down from one of the best teams at the time to literally the worst team in the league. No one wants to sign him because he's not committed to the sport, he's committed to the spotlight. That's it. Say what you want about the others in the NFL protesting but kap was doing it solely for attention. Maybe instead of parting and buying shoes he should have practiced more cuz he had the chance to be one of the best. Great arm and could actually run the ball. But instead he slacked off and it showed. Also the cop pig socks was disrespectful and he only wore them to piss people off. All you liberals act like it's all cops. Cops are people, you're gonna get a few bad ones and those are the only ones talked about because liberals don't look at anything positive only negative.

Agreed. Beside the point tho. Cops shouldn't ignore due process and execute people in the streets.

He tore up his own contract with a starting position in order to play the race baiter card and get more money either in San Francisco or elsewhere. It backfired not because of his rhetoric but because he hasn't had a winning record in three years and no one was about to play what he was asking AND try to rebuild an offense around him. The Ravens and dolphins were interested and he turned them down and still called them racists for not just giving a job. This all in the same off season Tony Romo, one of the best QBs in the sport today, became free for offers and no team, even the Browns, were willing to pick up an experienced QB.

Tldr: anyone who thinks he was fired and black listed is retardedly out of touch with the situation and dieing to join the race baiter band wagon

Yep. 13th amendment doesn't even ban slavery. Just made it to where anyone who is not incarcerated cannot be a slave. So to be a slave in America, they simply have to arrest you. Hmmmm.

fuck off fag

Dufus

Truth

>adopted and raised by white people
>in a super white town
>goes directly to a white college
>proceeds to make millions of dollars

he knows nothing about black people or black culture.
>so why the fuck is he doing this???
he's not trustworthy

Colin is a mixed-race person trying to identify with blacks. He failed as a QB because he has physical tools to be great, but is a little short in the brains department. All his plays became very predictable after the first season and he was never able to adjust. So instead of learning from the legends, he copt an attitude and went all 60's radical.

>>After attending OTAs minicamp, and two weeks of training camp, Coffee abruptly announced on August 13 that he would retire just before the start of the 2010 NFL preseason.[20][21] Head coach Mike Singletary stated that sixth round draft pick Anthony Dixon and veteran Michael Robinson would compete for the second running back spot and that Coffee's departure would not be a distraction to the team. However, on August 16, the 49ers signed free agent veteran Brian Westbrook as the backup running back to a one-year deal. The 49ers could move to recoup $621,000 of Coffee's $828,000 signing bonus.[22]

Coffee planned to return to the University of Alabama to finish his degree in consumer affairs, with an eye towards graduate school. Coffee confirmed that the reason he retired was that his heart was never in football and that he believed God wanted him to take another path

>becomes a "symbol" for "oppressed" blacks

>refuses to even register to vote

>says its about blm, but does not actually talk about real black ppl issues

>too stupid to think for self so just easier to blame whiteppl.

The guy is nota hero he is phoney about his own beliefs. Instead of organizing the local community to spread real awareness about black on black crime he hides and crys through his football friends. The dude is such a cancer even when the entire nfl is doing it no one will even talk to him.

in 2009 the US government gave a ton of money to the NFL to make it "more patiriotic"

Prior to that players were in the locker room during the anthem.

You're right OP.

This might be bait but I'll bite. Honestly I think what BLM started out as was noble and right, but now they instigate violence and breed resentment to further their cause. They bring legitimacy to BLM by heightening racial tension.

Who has the pic of the nfl locker room where the nigger is dancing and burning the American flag?

This tbh.

Tommie Smith and John Carlos at the olympic games in 1968.

Why aren't you fucking fags seeing what's going on, this nigger get MILLIONS. He doesn't give a shit about black people, or people in general, NOBODY DOES IN THE NFL. Have you hung out with a footballer? They don't do good deeds just to do them, they want the attention, the "oh look at me making a difference". These fags are literally just playing their fans, to get more attention and more millions, and if they're not getting money, then they're getting fam. They don't give a shit about racism, we live in a society where people literally study and worship these players.

Son you seem salty, do you have a shit job or something?

Amerifat here, you're definitely not wrong. You pretty much just summed up how most sane Americans feel about the situation.

>payed

I understand why he quit.
Arabs could get killed in football.

>but to me Colin doesn't seem like a bad guy
How do you feel about his radical Muslim girlfriend?

Colin is a fucking hero

Why do you fucktards think you can muddy the water with dumb shit like this?
Flag code? Other examples of kneeling?
Nobody fucking cares you god damn straw man factory retard mother fucker.

IT IS THE MESSAGE.

If they outright said "Fuck America" before every game you'd be here explaining how other people say the words fuck and America too so please ignore context.

It's really fucking simple. Want to protest police brutality? Hold a rally, sponsor videos, papers, speeches, research on the topic. Donate to legal defense funds for wrongly prosecuted victims of police abuse. Use your fame and fortune to make a difference.

>Hurr I'm going to tell all of America to fuck themselves on my bosses time. Activism complete!

Citation needed

why did I laugh so hard

>Fuck America
Yeah. That sounds like a good way to expres your respect to the country. Great comparison.

this

What's to respect about your third world shithole? I bet you don't get mad if a Mexican says Mexico is a shit country.

Actually they are just protesting consequences for your actions
Infact I think the entire liberal movement is a protest against consequences for your own actions and all of the arguments they make are based on lopsided strawman fallacies that in and of them selves are based upon ad hominem fallacies
The mental gymnastics needed to understand a liberals ignorant brainwashed thought process is beyond retarded

Wrong
Look up the stats you dumbass
Just because you think youre supporting something good doesnt mean it is