My best friend died today Sup Forumsros

My best friend died today Sup Forumsros.

is there any reason not to kill myself?

I don't know, but I hope so.

there would be one less person to keep his memory alive.

No.

Yeah, dog meat is fucking delicious.

He was the only thing I had left.

I just genuinely dont think I can do it without my boy

If you kill yourself over a dog then your suicide wouldn't be a loss.

its normal to be sad over a doggo :c
it'll be okay though! there's infinitely more doggos that will be the best companions for you! if you love your old best friend you have room for more best friends now :D see it as a new experience!! new cute doggo fur yaya

a new baby may help lessen the sting ever so slightly.

keep your old man in your heart.

would your friend want you to kill yourself?

probably not

You're best friend would be very upset with you OP

Either live, or don't.

If you've gotten this far in life and the only thing stopping you from ending it all was a fucking dog, then you don't have a lot to live for. And frankly, I kinda wish you were dead for that reason alone.

But hey, I'm an anonymous poster. I don't know what your life is like, so I don't know why you're dumb enough to ask us in the first place.

Remember OP;

The dead don't advocate suicide simply because they can't, not because it wasn't the best option. I'm sure plenty of them wouldn't regret it if they could.

Your*

Your

Dogs are good souls. There is no way whatsoever your recently passed friend would want you to die. He'd want you to get a new dog and live on. There's a dog out there that you can provide with a good life. You should make it happen.

Fuck him so deep you can use him like a ventriloquist doll but with your penis

It would probably be worth ringing one of those nice hotlines for people who are considering suicide. They'll be able to tell you what you need to hear right now, much better than anyone on Sup Forums can. But also, yeah you should get a new dog and give him a good life.

Had a border Collie too while growing up, best doggos in the world. But he's gone now and you are still here OP, go to your local animal shelter and pick up a doggo that nobody wans or that is scheduled to be euthinized.

K bye lol

oh shit your friend looks so adorable :(
and nah mate, lots of things in this world still waiting for ya before dying.

People who still use "my boy" should kill themselves immediately

Also, why the fuck are you looking for support on Sup Forums? If you seriously go to Sup Forums for support, out of every place, your life is already fucked. Go to /r9k/ for support you emotional faggot. The only thing you'll find here is assholes like me that will just tell you to kill yourself on livestream. Which, pls do.

He's not entirely wrong. You shouldn't kill yourself, but there's a lot of places on Sup Forums alone that would be better to ask for help or advice.

Sup Forums is a lot of things but it has never stood for this kind of shit when dogs are involved. back the fuck off and keep your worthless opinion to yourselves, you piles of waste.

Lol stfu you crybaby bitch

eat your nigger father's dick, fucking mongoloid.

I feel for you user. I woke up this morning and my dog is whining and one of her back legs is limp. She also can't control her bladder.. I am afraid I may have to put her down if the vets can't tell what's wrong

Yeah I'm aware that I'm a fucking retard for coming to Sup Forums in the first place.

I've had clinical depression for the past 6 years, his name was Buddy
and he was there for every day of it with an unconditional smile.

Without him I probably wouldn't be here as it is, his dopey shit kept me alive.

I've been a cunt in the past, but I really appreciate all the kind words

I hope you can find her some help.

no. kys

Dopey dogs are unequivocally the most loving. That's a wonderful picture.

You should really really look into getting a rescue dog. I know it's not really how depression works, but knowing you are saving a dog from a shelter and that you have a new companion to look after may help you for a time.

Kek stop being a faggot and just dump that dog off at nearest Chinese buffet restaurant they'll know what to do with it

Sex with dogs is an incredible thing.

Sorry for your loss.

faget retard nigglet

the fact that you cared about him means you're a nice person. I don't think you deserve to die.

Rip, I's sure he was a good boy! But the good news is that now you can get yourself a new puppy!!!

I'm sorry, it's so sad everytime it happens.

Get a new pup to follow you, it's the woofer way.

No B A R F B O I S allowed

This always cheers me up. Hope you feel better!

It's peanut buttter! Not barf

B U T T E R B O I S are allowed and appreciated

Get the SNES Classic. Drown in alcohol. Play & Toast in his honor.

This is a very good shout. Commemorate the doggos passing with drink and festivity, like he is a true viking.

Another dog needs you soon, don't let him down

buy a new pup

Puppy time!

That shit is motivational as fuck. I'd use that one day

Thanks for letting me use that user

good one man

I drew a happy plan for you!

>assholes like me
>/r9k/
Having no emotional output and browsing robot doesn't make you edgy, sociopathic or whatever weird description you give yourself to make your life seem better than what other people think of you. It makes you borderline aspergers.

This thread turned very nice. Genuinely sweet picture. I hope OP sees this.

This is one of the most wholesome things I've seen on Sup Forums for a long time.

RIP in peace Buddy.

That is not what your friend would want. Go to the shetter and find a new friend. Your old friend will guide you both.

Someone loves you Sup Forumsro.
Do something with your life that'd make your friend proud.

this, tbh

>Yet another "HURR I want to kill myself whenever bad shit happens in life" thread
Losing a pet sucks, but fuck off with that suicidal emo meme shit.

Nothing. Follow him.

I'm glad you like it!

It's going to be ok

Suicide is painless. Nothing fun about that.

I guess he died just in time to not realize his friend was a little bitch. You won't do it anyway OP.

just get a new dog, ok?