Thank Kristina for proving to us all that it's possible to fuck an entire frat (50+ different guys) and still graduate...

Thank Kristina for proving to us all that it's possible to fuck an entire frat (50+ different guys) and still graduate summa cum laude.

An inspiration to us all

Wahaha a girl fucked guys in collage but friendzoned me

Nah, I fucked her too, I'm just evil

That picture looks like it could be good. Too bad it was posted as a postage stamp.

imgur.com/r/BiggerThanYouThought/fKXLy

Try this album out instead

So, she's smart, hard working, loves to bone, has a nice body and an ok face.

But you feel like having some little evil power trip by posting some shitty low rez nudes anonymously on a message board no one she cares about and no one who actually knows her is actually going to visit.

This is the online equivalent of muttering bitch under your breath and slowly sulk away as you stare at your feet.

Not doing this to white knight. I don't know her, I got no skin in this game. I'm just offended by how shit your game is. Step up or step off fucker. This is total scrub league bullshit. If you're gonna be a little piece of shit at least do it right.

>on Sup Forums
>takes moral high ground

Tbh Idk who she is and don't care. Thanks for the nudes OP, she's hot.

better res??

She likes to fuck, who cares? I betting it's because she wouldn't fuck you.

Doesn't exist

This is why we cant have nice things here anymore.

What is summa cum laude?

i mean, this guy is probaly right.

this is probaly a chick you could have a drink with and mock feminism together with you.

stop being little bitches. "we" used to go after people that fucking deserved it, not people who push their life to the fullest.

Any slut who gives in to temptations are deserved to be shamed. Is it really that Fucking hard to get a bf and stick to one? Get some discipline.

Spoken like someone with no idea how to get laid. I'm no white knight. I just really don't give a fuck who or how many a chick has fucked. I'd rather bang a chick that loves fucking than an inexperienced prude.

Enjoy raising your wifes son

>I just really don't give a fuck
>white knights a picture of a girl

Sure thing, pal.

>imgur.com/r/BiggerThanYouThought/fKXLy
I'd be #51 in the line and say fuck off to anyone who had a problem with it.

>Is it really that Fucking hard to get a bf and stick to one?
Why don't you have a GF then, user?

I could have had a dozen of them and it wouldn't matter since i would actually have worked for it.

If OP had been in a relationship with her and she fucked a whole frat that's one thing. Instead he comes in here whining about it, because he's too pathetic to have a sex life of his own. Not sitting alone raging over whos fucking who isn't white knighting. Stop being such a control freak and maybe you won't be a little incel bitch your whole life.