S

How fat am I considered?

9/10
Post dick.

Holy shit/10

10/10

Fuck that's how big I used to be

And what about now... Even bigger?

You're fatter than be, but only by like 40-50 pounds, I'd guess. Do you know how heavy you are?

You know you could lose it all with a diet in a year. I lost like 80lbs. Gained a lot back cause I got depressed, but starting to lose again now. You are not alone

not op, i'm around 108kg from 115+

I'm trying to put it all back on.

Chubby

No, I lost it all and enlisted. Went from 440 to 190 and then back up to 220 with muscle gain.

But fat men in uniform are so much cuter

Well, you and I are about the same. Yours fat or muscles? If fat, why are you trying to regain weight?

>440

440kg = 69.2881 stone
wtaf how tall are you?

gavin/10

You are a gross fat fuck. KYS

Not kg, lbs. I'm 6'5" tall
.In aircraft maintenance, the only ones that get fat are ones that really don't give a shit, so they're ugly as fuck

Good start/10

still 31 stone bud, how old were you when you were at your heaviest?

18. Was considered morbidly obese before I hit grade school. Weighed 90kg when I became a teenager. By 18 I was gaining about 15-20kg/year and wore size 5x T-shirts.

i see well it's easier when your 18 to loose weight

(try it in your 40's) fockin nightmare

Yeah it kinda just fell off once I started working a physically demanding job and quit eating like a jackass. The loose skin is a bitch though. Warning everyone I know with fat kids to not let it get out of control cause there's no going back.

7/10 you must eat more cheese

Am I fat Sup Forums?

ruined skin/10

Let's see your cute little cock.

I'm only giving you an 8/10 because you don't got stretch Marks on tits

no weight wise but your bmi is probably out of whack with that little spare tire you have goin on there on a small frame

Thanks. I hope to lose it next. I just dropped from 150 to 130, but all of the fat is on my stomach like you said. I just need to move more, because I lost the other weight through diet.

How's my fat look?

What is it like to look down and see that instead of your penis?

Awesome. Can't wait till till I can't reach my dick either

Do you have one of those sticks where you put toilet paper on one end, so you can reach your asshole?
>asking for a friend

No I can still reach easily. Think at 400 it'll get difficult

Why do you want to do this?

I like it. I'm even uglier skinny. Plus I like soft and jigglyness
Can't believe this is the pic going around of me and not the nodicpic

Nice trips where's your penis

Inside me. It's like -1 inch till I get hard

R u a virgin

Yes how did you know kek.

Seeing as his dick is inside of himself, no. He is not a virgin. :)

Does this count? I mean technically it is inside of me. So did I lose my virginity to myself? Technically didn't we all lose our virginity to our mothers then?

You should look for one of those girls who have a fetish for feeding, maybe she will suck your ding-a-ling
Nice

Need hard pictures as well

I try but they are like 5 headed winged unicorns that fart gold dust

There is loads of those bitches on Tumblr, I'm sure you can find single ladies in your area that want you to bust a nut outta your 2 incher onto their face

Tumblr is like a maze the size of the Galaxy to me.