Found these fuckers on my yard, my dog killed their mother. How do I raise them?

Found these fuckers on my yard, my dog killed their mother. How do I raise them?

What are they?

You should bring them to the vet.

Let ur dog finish what he started

Raise them by flushing them down the crapper.
Let the sewer gators deal with the little faggots.

those are some funny looking cats

Syringe of Milk is always worth a try. Lot of effort though. Be sure you're ready for what you're getting into if you really want a possum

You want them as a pet?

Eat them

Judging by the bare tail and ears, i would say possom.

Hard to tell with them facing away.

And i would probably use cat or puppy formula, you can buy at walmart or whatever. But be prepared to feed them like evertly two

Feed with a syringe of kitten formula. After feeding gently rub stomach and genital area with a warm wash-cloth. Rinse and repeat for awhile (month or two) Move up to hard cat or dog food, once they can handle the hard food no problem, take em outside and leave them next to a tree. they will be fine after that

...every two to four hours.

let them die on the cross

safest suggestion

pls OP do this

raise them? to the blender with this fuckers

kek wills it!

Space program

Guys I wont let them die, my mother suggested it but I they deserve a chance. Also I just fed them with warm milk and now they are sleeping.

In my town the police blog always says that the animal control office "took them to be evaluated". I assume it means they got flushed down the toilet or something.

Yes, they are baby possums

Put them into the mail slot of some kike or nigger, let the pests deal with each other.

If you go to the vet, make sure you ask what they will do with it. My friend took an injured squirrel to a local vet, and they said "we will take care of it." They later killed it.

So if you can, try to find a local wildlife number and see if there are any sanctuaries in your city. I found baby squirrels on time (they fell from a tree), all but one died. So I called a local number and they told me a lady to call. She was basically a non-profit carer for the organization, so I drove to her house and she took the baby squirrel free of charge.

I would bring them to a vet

Give them to some vegans, force those fuckers to care for these stupid useless critters.

>thinks he's not a pest despite not being jewish or black
>peasants

a cup of red wine
couple sage leaves
water
a knob of butter
a splash of milk
salt and pepper to taste

>so much of a retard faggot that can't even name a kike a kike & a nigger a nigger

How autistic of an enormous faggot do you have to be to try and take care of possum "puppies" or whatever the fuck they are. They probably have rabies you fucking mong, leave them to be eaten by some predatory bird

Kek, what a stupid fucking faggot you and your friend must be

It's a fucking squirrel, what the fuck did you think they would put a little cast on him, send him on his way with a little crutch and an emergency supply of walnuts?

I'm glad you found some mindless bitch though, so noone else has to waste their money or time to take care of a fucking squirrel some little sheltered fuckboy found on the side of the road

Looks nasty fam

kindda does but tastes like rabbit

As a vet, don't take it to the vets. Take them to a non-profit wildlife centre, one that rehomes wildlife.

Work on your reading comprehension.

Op here. I've searched for some info and I dont think it's worth to try and raise them. Ive read that they do not adapt and will probably kill my chickens whenever they get big and strong, also there are no animal shelters here where I live.

Take opposum to Vet. The diet is hard for people to get right and they become overweight and crossed eyes from not getting the right shit. They are cute but will become real annoying because they domestication wears off and should be outside doing thier things. Take to vet/ shelter if you want them to have best life

Didn't the mother just play dead? Possums do that.

>bleeding heart fag takes care of squirrels
>rip him for being a bleeding heart fag
?

Call Local vet they will give you numbers some times shelters will come and pick them up if ones not near.

Train the possum to attack people, should be fun

Watch those edges, son.

if thay are sleeping after a nice meal put them in a. Big jar and put the lid on thay will. Pain lessy pass a way from. No air in thare sleep

Nah, my dog straight up slaughtered her, blood everywhere. Can't take pics because i've already buried her and the other dead little beasts.

>engrish

Don't waste your or the taxpayers' time or money. They're possums. Just let them die.

WILL IT BLEND? (Post webm or gif)
Rolling for this

Roll

DO IT

start by killing your dog

Its alot of work, if you not ready for it call vet they will hook you up with wildlife hippies that will take care of them.

Check dog for bites and make sure he had rabies shots.

The chances of possums carrying rabies are slim to none. The dog is fine

I bet your dogs a pitshit

You mom is a monster.
Leave her as fast as you can...

Be forewarned: rubbing their stomachs and backsides with a warm wet cloth makes them relieve themselves. It simulates the mother's tongue.

Goddamn I can only imagine how your fucking house smells. Fucking weirdo taking care of possums

feed urgently with 50:50 baby milk & paraquat mix.
If satisfied, they will most likely "play dead" like most possums are inclined to do.

Lightly greased baking sheet, oven set to 450°F, seasoned to taste and a roux of your choosing.

I would recommend asking literally anyone but Sup Forums on how to care for anything

That's fucked. Whoever made did that is a sick cunt and has mental problems. Will be glad when he strays out of his carer's sights, and waddles onto a busy street and gets flattened by a car.

Kek
Chill the fuck out. Chickens will eat fucking anything. We crush up their egg shells and they eat those. We joke that you wouldn't want to pass out in a chicken coop because they'd fucking eat you too.

He's hoping that someone gets dubs and tells him to wrap them with duct tape and fuck them.

its mc donalds i doubt that thing has any chicken on it in the first place, it probably has some "chicken flavor #235" instead of chicken.

tie them together by their tails and write a report on whether they learned to coexist or not.

This just stick the syringe of milk rite into their stomach. If air is in with the milk it's fine it'll just give them cute little farts.

If one of the birds dies you have to get them out of there in a hurry or they'll eat them too.
They're pretty awesome to have around but we feed them all our table scraps, including chicken.

I don't care about them eating egg shells.

But,
Simply put, anyone in their right mind will agree cannibalism is fucked. I suppose I am on Sup Forums where all the social rejects and degenerates are.

Get them out asap. Putting morals aside, there can be health impacts from cannibalism.

> goes on Sup Forums to ask how to raise defenseless babies

You're ALREADY making all the wrong choices, dumbass

This. Chickens are DEMONS.

“Look into the eyes of a chicken and you will see real stupidity. It is a kind of bottomless stupidity, a fiendish stupidity. They are the most horrifying, cannibalistic and nightmarish creatures in the world.” ― Werner Herzog

They eat their young, they eat their friends, they eat anything smaller then them, and they sure as hell don't fucking care in the slightest of all how much torture it puts their target through.

Those are sewer rats from your locale. They eat space.