nigger you better kill yourself

>tier 2 datacenter and virtualization engineer
>$87,000 a year
>26

No Job
I ask my parents for money

>scientific assistant at a museum
>22.500/year

hoping on a better position after my contract expires, working on it at least.

forgot age
>28

chauffeur
$70K per year approx

>unemployed
>0/hr
>23

>you're

now wonder you're making sandwiches at 28, nigger

I am job, salary and age.

truck driver
14€/h

>electrician
>$85,000
>21

>FT stock clerk/Night crew team lead
>$10.95hr/$11.95hr
>22

Stock analyst
18000/year

Kek
Sandwich consultant.

All the Americans ITT with horrible salaries, why do you stay there? I’d move to Canada if I was American. Your quality of life must be awful.

>business owner
>€50k per year
>18

>EDI/ETL Analyst/Developer
>27
>50k a year

Feels bad man

What do I need to get your job?

lowest level of employee at mcdonalds, have been for the better part of a year. they wanna make me a manager asap cause I'm not a baboon at work (compared to my coworkers)

12.20 CAD

Oil company local market manager
$70k-ish

>18
>aerospace engineering apprentice
>£12k
Playing the waiting game lads

>Biomedical Engineer
>$110k/year
>31

Quite literally the only one on here that seems real besides the fast food shit.

Kennith?

Same job, I just make $15 an hour

Damn I should have done that electrical apprenticeship I was offered but I went to uni like a fag instead.

>Implying that Canada is doing much better

The Canadian dollar is completely down the shitter. Unless you work in a high paying sector you're not going to be doing much better than the average American.

i love how they throw a title like sandwich artist on a lame ass job like fast food preparer.
welders are also known as metal fusion technicians

For those young anons,

get a stem degree but focus on mathematics or physics.

Dont be a retard and get a chemistry degree. You will be a lab assistant until you are 30 making like 50k.

>Server Admin
>90k
>37

>Sandwhich artists
More like, sandwich FARTists. AMIRITE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yeah I went to uni also but then dropped out after the first semester. really should have taken the apprenticeship

>degree
>not going vocational
That's how we get nerds that can't do their job

>inb4 sous chef at Wendy's $8.75

Artist? You mean sandwich maker, like a bitch in the kitchen. Fuck off with your glorified titles to make you feel adequate.

>IT
>70k annual
>35

Salary $0

Family business Tax consultants
Family net worth $11,000,000.00

Love how I make twice as much as you and am probably the same age or younger than you.

No job, stay in my apartment and shit post all day or play vidia
SSI, Housing assistance, Food Stamps

Live sound technician and wedding DJ

$46k made last year, already on track to make more in 2017

Or skip uni and go for an apprenticeship. Best decision I ever made. My mates are thousands of dollars in debt with their HECs and I’m just about to purchase a house. Feels good man.

>badge maker
>$10.00 an hour
>20 yrs old

> 18
> Part-Time Trainee Software Engineer
> 24 dollarydoos an hour

forgot to mention that i'm 29

just quit my CDN$14 job for one that I'm starting for CDN$26. feels good.

U in ab?

Die cast operator 13.50/hr practically slave labor

BS working with your dad doesn't count kid.

>Sandwich Artist
I'm a freight relocation technician

They probably chose a shit degree, should've done Engineering, one of the highest starting salaries in Australia

I'm 20

Can you make any badge?

I'm the aerospace apprentice, 18, getting my uni fees paid for me, doing it alongside getting experience whilst working part time army reserve so ya know, I'm pretty solid rn

Assistant professor
64k/year
30 years old

>Production Operator
>$19.50/hr
>20 years old

...you mean associate professor?

K.

scientific assistant part time
$22.63/hr

No their degrees were actually good. Law, business, IT etc. They just either were pressured into going to uni or weren’t able to find jobs after they finished. The Australian eduction system is far to orientated with getting students out of high school and straight into a university degree. The best decision I ever made was ditching uni and going straight into an apprenticeship after high school.

>Office Drone at Mediocrity Inc.
>37000 Francs/yr
>Old enough to know better

>Im aerospace apprentice
>12k BPs

kek

>Yeah I know salary is low but Im getting experience/ letting large companies buttfuck me incase I have talent and maybe they will pay me a real salary someday
>TFW I havent realized yet that we are a dime a dozen, especially since we let our shit orwellian state go full on 1984 and yank and chink engineers are now allowed to compete with citizens up to 150k.
>TFW I give up the dream of a decent salary at 25 after having been raped non stop at, ideally, 50k BP.

top kek mate.

No tenure yet, so no. Assistant - 1st step on the 3-step ladder.

>EMT-B at a Critical Care Transport company

>$13.50hr

>27

Does the business model resemble a pyramid?

> Law
Too many graduates, not enough jobs
>Business
The degree for people who don't know what they want to do
>IT
Unless it's Sydney Uni (where it's a CompSci degree), it's a glorified digital media degree

Hah. It is a good description of the academic hierarchy indeed. I was one of the lucky grad students who did get a job, rather than falling into the adjunct meat-grinder.

DevOps Engineer
$47.50/hr

>caregiver
>15+ an hour+ full benefits
>28 years old

Should I shit my pants to get out of the job I have now?

IT Architect

4 years time gonna have my electronics degree and will have paid nothing for it

>not seeing companies and employees both benefit from apprenticeships

I'd say more but it's a list X company and I'm not about to risk my career for some prick that can't accept that he made bad educative decisions

job - none. on ssdi - social security
salary - benefit amount 1300 per month plus 675 from renting out some rooms in my house.
and age 29

>Sandwich artist kek

Operator physical logistics
12.35€/h

thats actually not as bad as i thought it would be, how are the hours?

Wait nvm, you yanks call anyone who gives lectures a professor, in Aus/NZ a lecturer has a PhD, then there's a senior lecturer who's done more research, then associate professor, then professor, which apparently is equivalent to what you call a chair professor

Whoopdy freaking doo

so close to a six figure salary!

Navy corpsman in europe making 62k a year and loving my 30 vacation days a year and my 30 vacation day bonus for staying in europe for another year. 26 years and loving life.

I've always hated the "Architect" title in IT. Sounds very pretentious

Not the guy you are talking to, but here is my 2 cents. My dad has a degree in Greek Philosophy, but works as a businessman. He started out in the shop of a plastics business, doing grunt work. But with his degree AND his experience in the company, it allowed him to move up to one of the best in his region.

So a degree is helpful, but experience in any field will move you further. People want people who know the business and what they are doing, not some book worming reading theory about business all day.

Fecal matter notwithstanding

Director of Engineering
Unnamed Silicon Valley company
265k cash + 75k RSU or so =
~340k per year, depending.

37 years old. This is middle class for the Bay Area.

I mean like sure, but I'll be the one laughing when I make $70k plus when I graduate, and then $150k plus by the time I'm 30

Stupid question, defuq is a corpsman?

god damn that's fucking expensive..... make sure you save as much as you can and move the fuck out of there when you can

Not the guy you asked, but I'm pretty sure they're medics

Second year welding apprentice
Pay changes a little site to site.
This jobs paying

>32.91 /h plus 3.75 an hour night shift primium working 12 hour shifts so make 4 hours OT and double time weekends

>get $130 a day in sub

> Just turend 21

Doing alright for a kid. Been chasing that doller worked my share of shitty jobs had I think 9 or so different jobs in lots of different work.

Living that NEET life

He's not calling himself that.
That's literally his job title, you idiot

I'm pretty frugal and may just leave in a couple years. But the weather here makes it hard to stay mad at the place.

I believe the Greek philosopher Hummus Dupopolous once said, "Thou shite in thy garments shall verily set thee free from corporate drudgery." Correct me if I'm mistaken, it could have been Shwarma Dukrikis.

Are you trying to seduce me?

Yes

I'd move to another company in another state, you should be able to get a decent position when you're ready

how much do you save in a year if you don't mind me asking?

>Software Engineer at a decentralized tech startup
>$70k a year
>23

We are the enlisted medical arm of the Navy and Marine Crops. We are very versatile. We can work on ships, hospitals, dental clinics, or operate forward deployed with combat units. Probably the best job in the Navy.

Cabin crew at Singapore airline
40000 USD per year

Are we knocking boots? Can we do it in a van?

Kmart guy
$7.25/hr-no raise in 3 years of employment