Traps are beter than girls

traps are beter than girls

>mental illness is better than mental health
You're not funny. You just sound stupid.

you like to fuck a shithole?

you mean anal?
lol
yes actually anal is fucking awesome

Traps are still people, and mentally ill people at that.

Get a fleshlight, save your money and avoid drama.

>types like a nigger or child
>answering questions for other people
>DUDE ANAL LMAO XD
This site is for white adult males.

are you reverse trolling?
so angry
live and let live
sexuality is a complex thing try not to get hung up over it

Kill yourself, edgelord.

>continues typing like child or nigger
>doesn't bother denying that he's speaking for other men
>faggot defeatist worldview
>brainwashed to accept the relativist jew worldview of sexuality
WWIII can't come soon enough. You need to be eliminated for the good of the species.
>reddit tourist thinks calling people on Sup Forums edgy is super effective, as if it's not literally the only reason left for coming here after 2012
Lurk moar, newfaggot tourist.

Do people this retarded actually exist

Gtfo faggot

>too lazy or stupid to find the question mark on his cancerous iPhaggot device
>whiteknighting for other men

>traps

DIE FAGGOT SCUM

>Being this mad
I think it's time to revaluate your life

>posting facts I don't like means you're mad
You need to get out of the house more, retarded faggot.

Traps are gay

>YoU'rE nOt FuNnY. yOu JuSt SoUnD sTuPid

Is this b8? There's 0 facts in that statement

Well, Boys only have a mouth, and an anus, so if you’re an an fanatic, that’s a plus side to it, since most girls won’t do anal, boys whom are gay, bi, or whatever don’t really have another choice.

They know what guys want, they would know how to give oral and handjobs better than girls.

They don’t have periods.

By the downside of it all, is that you’ll be gay.

If you’re an anal*

traps arent gay

Traps are life

It depends on how feminine they look. If they're pretty girly in looks, I'd fuck them. I hate when traps/shemales are too damn manly looking.

>girls are not mentally ill

Traps are better cause they all squirt when they cum, you can't get them pregnant and they let you do anal. Plus they have a higher chance in being interested in all the same things as you

>Gays are better cause they all squirt when they cum, you can't get them pregnant and they let you do anal. Plus they have a higher chance in being interested in all the same things as you

Fixed it for you, mate

Tell me, does a trap have a XX-chromosome, or a XY-chromosome?

Assuming traps are 100% gay is a mistake.

You are brainwashed and dividing your own so that the trillionaires and billionaires can conquer. They taught you to do that, by teaching your parents to be racist.

There are literally people around the globe being born into bondage and you are petty enough to harass others because you don't recognize the diverse sexual preferences that exist in nature...

You are the literal fagot in this thread. Like, we should burn you alive and post timestamps. Would do wonders to correct the BS.

And? Her eyes are cleary the eyes of a woman.

Where do I say that it is wrong to be gay? I simply state that liking traps is gay, and there is no way you can deny that. You are merely justifying yourself because you think being gay is morally wrong. YOU are the one that is being judgmental towards the diverse sexual preferences that exist in nature.

You are a special little snowflake, that automatically asumes that everyone on this earth has to succumb to your wishes.

Newsflash, faggot, the world doesn't work that way.

Gay.

hmmmmmm...dilemma dilemma

Can I have both.