Why is everybody so soft?

Why is everybody so soft?

Yeah, I would kill 70% of the world population if I had the choice, and the world would be much better afterwards. All of Africa, I would nuke and wipe out.

Yeah, I don't want muslims nor shitty immigrants in my country. Yeah, I'd shot at them or stab them if I wouldn't end up in jail.

Suck my dick, cuck cowards.

Caution on your edge laddie

Isn't it time for your chocolate milk already?
You have to sleep soon

>says he won't shoot or stab them because he'd end up in jail
>call others cuck cowards

Another bait of the Spanish police.

I'm going to Madrid and joining you user

I wish a faggot like you would try something but youre too soft stupid pussy

If faggots like you didn't act like such fucking niggers maybe people would realise that Spain is actually white

Fuck you and fuck anyone who agrees to this I'm an arab and I say fuck you.

>All of Africa, I would nuke
what a waste. Nukes would make a resource rich continent such as Africa uncolonizable for generations to come.
Chemical/Biological weapons are the way to go

>Spain is actually white

LOL

Screw you I'm North African!

Oh fuck off.
Why didnĀ“t your ancestors die in the Russian Front.

>nuking Africa

Don't do this. We don't want the people but we can still use the resources

Me? How about you fuck off. I'm Arabic and what you're saying is pissing me off.

Not you, OP.

Oh sorry I thought you were OP.

It's easy to be edgy on 4chen, user kun?

When was the last time you went out in sunlight?

>we

>All of Africa, I would nuke and wipe out.

But your country doesn't have any nukes.

>Arab too stupid to read post ID's or even recognize the difference in colors
Yep, this checks out. Fucking kill yourself.

This

HAHA True.

Ok cunt, what's your problem

>I'm Arabic
>that flag
not sure if leafposting or serious

wut

I would kill 70% of your face if I had the choice.

Kong Kong are too stupid to understand not everyone has time for stupid shit like this. I hope you have cancer dumbass.

Canada has a large arab population dipshit. Now they have arabic writings on police cars.

70%
Come on user, OP deserves only the best.

>Kong Kong
LMBO.

>I hope you have cancer dumbs.
Good thing I'm not infested with a cancerous religion like Arabshits!

Seriously, whats stopping you from putting a shotgun in your mouth and fucking shooting it? Subhuman lizard eating filth. You make me fucking sick. Crawl back into your desert wasteland from which you came.

You disgust me. I was born in Canada. You freak, I hate you. I meant HONG KONG idiot. Why is an Chinese telling an Arab to screw off lol.

don't even need to kill 70%, killing off 40% and stabilising the population would be enough
around 4 billion people is the optimal size, as confirmed by high profile scientists

>An chinese

Screw off.

Now you have "an" spaniard too. Gotta get them all.

Screw off. Whats wrong with Arabs?

So you were born in Canada but you cant speak English? Once again, not surprised.

Also, I'm not Chinese. I'm American, you goat fucking dog. Arab genocide, best day of my life.

Youve shown time and time again that you are unfit for life. Fucking die.

>So you were born in Canada but you cant speak English? Once again, not surprised.
I can speak English you can't

>Also, I'm not Chinese. I'm American, you goat fucking dog. Arab genocide, best day of my life.
Then why is your flag Chinese idiot you subhuman

Well read Arab history dumbass.

>nukes
I would prefer a virus.

Barcelona is like a gay capitol, few muslims though, had a great time there.

Fuck off some people in this thread may have North African ancestry

First my flag is Hong Kong, not China. Idiot.

And no, you clearly cannot speak English. Your posts are riddled with simple errors.

LOL Arab history?? Like what, rape murder and pillage?

>inb4 Islamic Golden Age
Good thing that the Arabs had nothing to do with that. But it wouldn't surprise me if you tried to take the credit of your racially superior neighbors.

>

Hong Kong is China dumbass. You just started a sentence with "and" you clearly are illiterate.

>LOL Arab history?? Like what, rape murder and pillage?
Moors, Islamic Golden age, look at Carthage.

>Good thing that the Arabs had nothing to do with that. But it wouldn't surprise me if you tried to take the credit of your racially superior neighbors.
HAHA It was in Syria and Palestine the golden age happened.

Im with op here

Hey 15-year-old kiddo.
This board is only for mature people.

Please cut youself on that edge
Thx.

>Caring about other people's thoughts when your country already has a lot of history and also influenced the entire world

Ah yes, Carthage, Syria and Palestine all ancient Arab homelands. Jesus fuck what a pathetic little parasite you are. You need to realize that all the areas you mentioned have historically NOT been Arab until after the genocidal conquests of your pedophilic 'prophet'. Even now they are not racially "Arab". Unfortunately, they have been linguistically and culturally Arabized. Your hook nosed gods spawned from the wastes of the Arabian peninsula.

Why am I even debating a lizard eating desert rat? Fucking kill yourself Achmed BinCamelfucker

Agreed.

>Ah yes, Carthage, Syria and Palestine all ancient Arab homelands
Sure totally

>Jesus fuck what a pathetic little parasite you are
Your a pathetic history denier.

>You need to realize that all the areas you mentioned have historically NOT been Arab until after the genocidal conquests of your pedophilic 'prophet'. Even now they are not racially "Arab".
You know arabs have been around since 1000BC right?

>Unfortunately, they have been linguistically and culturally Arabized. Your hook nosed gods spawned from the wastes of the Arabian peninsula.
Madison Grant said the "hook nose" was a Nordicist feature

How about you fuck off freak.

You can say the same without all that edge and fedora, hermano.

Hahaha what the fuck dude, youre delusional. I don't know what they teach you in your pedophile training center but I can guarantee you that its propaganda. While Arabs may have been around for thousands of years it is a documented fact that they did not emerge from their deserts and project their will onto the region until the rise of Shitslam.

And once again with your shitposts proving you cant speak English. Bravo.

SAY IT WITH ME: END YOUR PATHETIC LIFE

Oh, shit! Ebola-chan has learned how to post online...

You're a fucking idiot my family is Christian and has been for 30 generations back.

I want into war.. I'm sick of this shit. Fuck sweden, fuck germany and fuck all degenerates who supports immigration of shits, fuck shitskins, fuck niggers and most importantly fuck the kikes.

Also I want to fight right now

Fuck off I'm North African we feel the same about you Nords.

>my sandnigger religion is better than that other sandnigger religion

also
>30 generations
kek

What religion are you moron? Let me guess Norse Paganism. Also you're a Chinese-nigger or an Anglo-nigger or a potato-nigger or a german-nigger. Which one.

I don't ascribe myself to any religion you rigid faggot. Youve totally bought into so many delusions and it shows.

By the way, you being North African doenst make you an Arab you uneducated idiot. Look into the history of your own goddamn people.

Learn to not be a fucking idiot. Moors invaded North Africa and I believe they came from Saudi Arabia though I can't find exactly where. Also Arabs conquered Italy and Spain.

>my family is Christian and has been for 30 generations back

Im almost a hundred percent sure each and everyone of us is waiting for someone else to make a move, what comes afterwards it's a spiral of violence never seen since the bloody kristallnacht.

You're funny.

>Suck my dick, cuck cowards.
why though, i agree with you
nuke india too now that you're at it

>Moors came from the Arabian Peninsula
>Italy and Spain conquered by Arabs
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT YOU TREMENDOUS FAGGOT

Jesus fucking Christ youre so goddamn deluded. READ A REAL FUCKING HISTORY BOOK YOU MEME SPOUTING SANDNIGGER

>my family is Christian and has been for 30 generations back.

Read a history book please, then come back. They traveled to North Africa.

You're funny as fuck. 30 generations is 1000 years

>if I wouldn't end up in jail

At least you'd be able to be with your wife's son.

I think this is the reason why their government allows these fuckers to chuck a few tomatoes at each other every now and then.

You keep persisting with this shit. Fuck man just end your existence please, the very fact that you continue to draw breath is a stain upon humanity. Although youve proven yourself to be a lesser-than subspecies, my point remains.

Moors are a creole people descending from the rape babbies of Berbers and Black Africans in North Africa who were forcibly cucked by Arab invaders, who returned to their homelands with everything they could carry (women included).

>these pathetic replies to everyone making fun of you
>b-but they WERE christians for 1000 years!!!! you have to believe meee

i feel sorry for you canuck

OMG you are so edgy

fuck you're pissing me off so much. Tell me your ethnicity

I feel bad for you

You're arabic too you should agree with me.

THESE WOUNDS WILL..

i suggest all countries remove funding and aid altogether, all charities pull out, wait for them to die out. if they try swim across towards the atlantic they will fail, detonate anybody who gets far. assasinate government leaders. then after a few months, spread multiple deadly and contagious viruses, chemical warfare, daily bombing/shooting runs via military aircraft, watch it play its course and forget they exist.

plan?

LOL if Europe pulled out Africa would be way more advanced look at the Mali Empire, the Zulus, the Moors, the Bushmens,

Because I'm telling you the truth that you don't want to hear? Scumbag parasite die die die

>implying either of you are truly Arabic

Ah wait youre a troll. I should've known I was being baited. Muh 30 generations was a dead giveaway. Alright well fuck you got me.

Well then I'm Berber or Hamitic or whatever. besides the truth is you are a pigskin. I'd rather have healthy olive skin than nasty ass pale skin.

I'm already having you banned for trolling, enjoy it.

As edgy as OP sounds, he has a point.

KILL

YOURSELF

KILL

YOURSELF
KILL

YOURSELF
KILL

YOURSELF
KILL

YOURSELF
KILL