How was Sup Forums feel about Zack Hample?

Zack Hample has caught over 9000 baseballs at MLB games. Is he dare I say it /ourguy/?

This is Zack and his gf.

He doesn't have a real job and goes around the country just catching baseballs. How cool is that?

guy seems like a nerd, i'd heem his ass irl

I don't care for him

Some MiLB user said that he came to the press box to chat and introduce himself before a game and they tried to see if they could eject him from the stadium

Stop making up stories. This never happened.

I am a nerd in real life but I'm actually in great shape and took karate classes a teenager so I doubt you could heem me.

- Zack

His gf looks like a dyke.

The same exact thread from last week. Fuck off shill

Is this the scumbag that steals balls from kids, and if he catches a historically important ball, he doesn't trade it back to the player for a signed bat and jersey or some other swag in good faith, but instead holds the ball ransom until the player or team or HOF pays him thousands of dollars?

nah, he's a real generous guy, sometimes he lets the kids hold the ball

he's kinda like the white Ronny Woo Woo

The guy seems like a nerd but I'm pretty sure he's hooked up with Lisa Ann.

>catches baseballs
>builds a giant rubber band ball

look, nothing against the guy, but he's a real bore

he's a worthless scumfuck

and coming from an /mlb/ poster, that's saying something

What kind of z-list meeting are they having?

He must be very generous then, I heard he lets kids hold his balls all the time

lisa ann now makes her money shilling fantasy sports betting

not making this up

I like baseball, but what a loser.

Is this guy autistic?

>Hample raised more than $190,000 through the 2016season. In July 2015, Hample gave Alex Rodriguez the ball from his 3,000th hit in exchange for the Yankees donating $150,000 to Pitch In For Baseball

I think he's full on rainman autistic, bit the charity work he's done makes him a somewhat good guy (even if he basically held the ball for ransom, and probably got a chunk on the side). Who the fuck catches that many balls? Does he just camp out in the stadium during batting practices to pad his numbers?

the "man" bullies children out of the way for balls

oh, and he stole a seat from a deserving american military veteran just to say he got to go to a game on a military base

...oh, and he used fucking tinder to secure the seat

Wouldn't surprise me if he was the one creating these threads

>holds player's historic baseballs for ransom so they donate to likely corrupt charities to make himself look good

nah fuck this faggot

Does Zack really seem like that kind of guy?

>heem

that doesn't mean fight

Has anyone ever tried to catch a ball at a game before? Its almost impossible.

Zack Hanple is the best of all time. Period.

he seems like exactly that type of guy

This is the Jew faggot who steals balls from kids and lied to get into an active duty-dependents-veteran only game, right?

After he's banned from every Major, Minor, Semi-pro, independent, college, and Little League stadium, each and every one of those 9000 balls should be crammed up his ass.

Check a few posts up, and i can verify as well. Exact same thread from like a week ago, image and all

I don't think they would all fit.

He's a fag. Trust me, he's had more shit up there.

This guy is an autistic scumbag

ITT alot of jealous people who cant get any balls

you fuckwits clearly know nothing about hample. i have actually met several times at yankee stadium, read his blog for years, seen his youtube etc & he is seriously the nicest dude ever. he has said & done some stupid shit but his intentions are clearly in the right place & his overall body of work backs that up.

>his overall body of work backs that up.

>Jew trust fund babby
>steals fouls and home runs from kids
>lies to get into games
>collects rubber bands
>body of work

GTFO Hample and tell your fag boyfriend the estrogen shots aren't working