Why Does Everyone Hate Golden State?

I just don't get it. A year ago everyone was on Curry's dick, but now those same people trash the guy today. I realize that a lot of blacks hate him and Klay because they're light-skinned, but how're you going to act like they aren't elite playmakers? I barely watching the NBA, but I simply cannot comprehend all of the hate for Golden State. Is it because they almost went back-to-back? Is because Curry won two-straight MVPs? Is it because they had the best season record in history? Is it because KD signed with them? Please, someone share some real insight....

niggers hate curry because his family isnt poor enough

basketball purists hate jump shoot teams

and people hate them for landing Durant

Draymond Green

entitled Silicon Valley shits

artificial superteam (not just KD, Iggy too)

Draymond Green

Steve Kerr's over-the-top whining

Curry's dancing faggotry

Draymond Green

KD caused the league to go from about 5/6 contending teams to 2/3

people hate California

Draymond Green

Because LeBron would have 4 rings if it weren't for those meddling kids and their stupid mulatto

The King had a 2-1 advantage going into game 4 at his house in the 2015 NBA Finals

you can not tell me the best player in the world, thats what everyone tells me, doesnt close it out.

Reminder Michael Jordan was 6-0 in NBA Finals

>niggers hate curry because his family isnt poor enough
Neither is the Ball family and we like them. We hate Curry because he's trash and his wife is a dumb bitch.

I think people are just jealous of the bay area.

>jealous of Oakland

>we like the ball family

who's we?

most people I know hate his father for taking credit for his son's accomplishments(even though they arent even in the pros yet)

Oakland is just bigger than one part that is very ghetto. The entire day is actually a rather nice place to live .

>Draymond Green
I can see why people don't like him, but I actually like the guy. He would beat the shit out of LeBron in a real fight.

>Steve Kerr's over-the-top whining
Explain.

>Curry's dancing faggotry
can't argue with this one

>KD caused the league to go from about 5/6 contending teams to 2/3
Not really his fault, other teams need to live up to their potential as well

>people hate California
true

>One of the best shooters (I didn't say THE best, so calm the fuck down) in NBA history
>trash

k

I also like to live during the "day"

>nigger and homo capital of California
>nice place to live
kys

I meant bay I use the voice to text feature on my iPhone. I could care less about blacks or faggots. I'm not a faggot nor do I know any faggots.

I like it here, weather is great.

Just about every hates them. The only people that I see tolerate the guy are laker fans who read he will only play for the lakers.

Are the Warriors the Seahawks of the nba?

>Win a championship with a young, talented team with apparently no weaknesses
>Cruise throughout next season, constantly BTFOing rivals and setting records
>postseason comes, start having trouble playing vs good teams
>fall behing in the championship series, as the seahawks were down vs the packers, but come back and win
>championship game/s come vs a historic player, leader of his team
>start out dominant, build a solid lead, everything is set for them to win back to back championships and start a dynasty
>suddenly choke in historic fashion, actually helping the guy in the other team set his legacy
>next season comes, don't look near as good as they used to, players want to leave and the good ones play like shit
>what looked as the start of a bright future and the establishing of a dynasty is now considered to have been a one-year wonder, with their future looking bleak

Because everyone hates a winner.

Go back to Los Angeles Miguel.

you posted this in the other GS thread, nimrod

This. Same reason everyone hates the Yankees.

>hurr dey buy all der playerz!
you mean like EVERY franchise?

>comping a dynasty like the Yankees to Larriors
stop