/asean/

Bathtime edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSR5ZXacUOs
youtube.com/watch?v=h-KLyePPSyY
youtube.com/watch?v=rfK3kkpFyHE
research.ed.ac.uk/portal/files/17472323/Personality_Structure_in_the_Domestic_Cat.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to bath with frenchie sisters

Hey you actually made it just before 310.
You actually learn.

Any of you visited Singapore/Malaysia before?

I wish I had.

Why am I listening to punjabi songs?

who works as a chef?

Subconsciously linking Buddha's birthday with the place of his birth

A few times but it's been a while.

Are you a proxy or real Jap? I never actually visited Japan but only transit between flight. I was 8 and at Narita airport I get to play Crash Bandicoot on PSOne for free after showing my ticket.

Let's go with that, thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=tSR5ZXacUOs

I havent even visited most part of Indonesia.

Oh so lewd frenchie
Pls reply to posts on previous thread here pls, phonefagging right now and this shit difficult.

Yeah It makes me sad that she learns which means it'll take longer for buergerism to kicks in

Where did you visit? The usual KL - Genting Highland - Langkawi?

Where do you live?

I am posting on both threads don't worry.

How you doing Brunei? Also are you the same one who answered when asked how Brunei was in terms of gov/daily life/censorship? I think twas a week ago mebbe

I'm a real one. That sounds pretty nostalgic. how old are you?

Come here anytime. I guess using LCC would only cost 500$ to Japan.

Yeah minus langkawi and add malaka though.
Would try other states some times.
It's the other poster but I share the same sentiment.

I just turned 26. I will one day, maybe with my family.

I see, I'm guessing your harder hit due to the sharia biz. Wait, so we have 2 Bruneianon in asean or even more so?

It's actually a lot more in other boards and back in 2012.
Now it's me and one semi active poster.

Okay, we need to settle this shit, the source of my insomnia and migraine.

Who is Fatin?

>Who is Fatin?
Brunei poster's sister I think.

Ahhhh, relative newfag here from /tg/ and Sup Forums, didn't realise there was an asean thread till a few months ago. Thanks kindly for answering.

oh, almost same age with me.
coz I thought PS1 CrashBandicoot was very old soft, I'm 25yo now.
here is rapidly diclining to shitty place, you have to bit hurry up though.

Brunei poster

Brunei did sat stop saying her name tho
Might have been trickery

Do you have a job?

you could get a return flight (and some) with 500 bucks with Airasia X

Did any of you guys also have the Red Ruby toy from Crash Bandicoot? Shit was baller, I burned mine like a dumbass tho when younger.
Japanon, what makes you say that things are declining there?

>M'laysian Airline

Fucking forgot the damn picc

MYR449 is about USD100

Hypocrites be bashing up front, using behind

I still can't believe they still haven't found the plane. It feels like it was only yesterday listening to our officials dropping spaghetti to the foreign press on live radio.

I have had never a job
I reminded Malaysian Airline was bombed by China lol

?

>tfw no pinoy boipucci flight attendant

youtube.com/watch?v=h-KLyePPSyY

>mfw all the missing plane memes back in /SEA/
Good times.

You a hikikomori by any chance?
Also why do you say things are declining there?

That was suspected by Russia?
I'm bit retard to world news, sorry.

All right, good night.

I got into Lost after the plane went missing, I still don't know why I just stopped on the third season since I enjoyed it a lot.

RIP in peace Pilot Parker

Kek
Night Brunei who may or may not be Fatin

I mean here is rellatively declining into just a normal place for foreigners since mostly Asian cunts are rapidly catching up with our develop level.
I saw Chinese saying Japan is just a very rural place for them anymore. 90s was good for us.

Watched a great Filipino movie called Lola (2009). recommended

It's the alleged quote from mh370 pilot - the missing one.

How's the people's opinion about the declining population there? Is there any government action to solve that problem?

It was actually "Good night, Malaysian 370"

What was that about? Wikipedia doesn't have an article about it.

oh lewdy!

Yeah, but the "all right, good night" the most memorable at the time.

I'm honorable hikkikomori.
The lucky point is Im smoking and once per 3 days I have to go outside :d

Don't worry bout China man, those alien bastards are inhuman and just trying to bring Japan down.
Japan is still the heart of high tech robot stuff and Anime, will be very hard to catch up to that

I go to sleep today.
I came here tomorrw

Yikes, I remember the plane going missing but dats messed up yet still funny

Ayt ayt jap, will talk about the wonders of smoking tom, good to have you here. Night man

I've just bought a tour package to Japan. Cost me about $1200 for the whole package (which includes flight ticket, meals, accommodation, tour bus and tour guide, merch and insurance)

Am out as well fellas, will return to the city tom so I can shitpost and bully like normal. Night aseanpeeps

It's about a grandma eating pagpag. Probably a tagalog.

>get connection error when using quick reply
>it's okay when using orthodox way
How is this possible?

A wish will be granted.

Six million dorrar in my bank account

Done but the bank noticed the error and fixed it :^].

You told me a wish come true. Where is it?

The bank deleted it.

Me on the right

Now I am angry

Here have a present.

fuck

gibb qt chink gf

It's about a grandma eating pagpag. For surea a bisayan.

Why?

>not touring by yourself

Fucking pleb.
I don't like to follow tour packages anymore, all they do is just take you to mostly irrelevant places and leave you there aimlessly for several hours, and places that get you to buy unnecessary expensive shit.
It will never be exciting as travelling on your own.

Left or right?

>mfw I just bullshitted my way out of a conversation about the direction of my life using tech gibberish I accumulated through the years

being NEET is suffering

wkwkwkwk

>tfw just finished one of my two exams
>tfw my left hand is obliterated, as I had to write three essays in 120 minutes
>tfw it's like fapping, but with my left hand

Wanna meet up after exams?

Prolly after you've been to that place couple of times.

It's my first time being in Japan, and while it couldn't be worse than, say, Thailand, I'd still want to be on the safe side. I'd prolly gonna start travelling alone after this, knowing where I'd like to go and how stuff works

Do you want to go to hot springs there as well? This is important.

In response to last thread's post about being quiet. I found a latin quote "Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"(If you'd kept your mouth shut, we might have thought you were clever)

this is very cute

hmmph!

I recommend watching Get Out. It's a satirised horror comedy film about racism in America and have produced great memes like:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfK3kkpFyHE

>bakmi '''mewah'''
>significantly smaller portion than an average pack of indomie but with a small packet of chicken ration

scammed

fek yu

Have you ever to fine dining?

It's almost tasteless, and I'm sure that chicken and mushroom don't taste and smell like that thing.

Does it really have real chicken?
Or is it something like protena synthetic meat?

Indomie have one too with so called real meat. maybe if you like Indomie goreng, you will like it too

It's real meat, not some lab-grown monstrosity. Anyway, I like the hell of Ayam Jamur variant of real meat, but Rendang one got too much red bean in it.

>tfw cats are always plotting to murder you, but too small to kill you

research.ed.ac.uk/portal/files/17472323/Personality_Structure_in_the_Domestic_Cat.pdf

What have you done to celebrate the birthday of Buddha?

Guess adultery is part of being liberal right?

I am sick for you guys because every time I open Sup Forums and it's about Philippines there all are tagalog slum pagpag comments or post. I'm Tagalog guy and fortunately for us, there are "very few" non poor tagalogs in which happen when fucked up opening bar and nightclub business 30 years ago. Since then we lived with that worst reputation in which we generate large tourism income. However, I've found that Tagalog Lands is more than just sexual fantasy land for the perv. We might seem stubborn and arrogance, compare to our neighbor, but we always learn about what happen to the world. Tagalog women who also working abroad are also marked by your standard as "whore". And I've seen it right in my face. You don't want to have your mother been called as a hooker as well right? And one thing for the Tagalogs, they work hard, they are creative and professional. As a Tagalog guy I've accepted their extraordinary skills. I hope one day you would have more respect for them or Tagalog society soon,

LoL
So Dutertards and Marcostards believe photoshops now?