If your favourite album is on the chart then I'm sorry, but you are a pleb

If your favourite album is on the chart then I'm sorry, but you are a pleb

Ok

change it to "if even one of your top five albums are on this chart"

Why the doors

(it's RYM's top albums)

Hey, my favourite album actually isn't on the chart.

Here are some more to throw in
- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- Anything Death Grips
- Merriweather Post Pavillion
- Madvillian
- American Football
- Anything Swans

it's crazy how this website has changed over the years.

the crowd has shifted from people wanting to discuss music, to people who heard of Sup Forums and thought it was a place to come and flame everyone else. the amount of actual music discussion occurs in the generals and everything else is just people trying to incite some bullshit

I probably 2/10 threads per hour are actual discussion and the rest are just bait

Yeah this thread is trash

t. guy whos favourite album is itaots

it's been like this for at least 10 years

Those are great albums though, it's perfectly reasonable that one of them is someone's favorite. Albums on essential charts are fine to listen to. They're good starting points in conversations with someone who likes music. Just best to deviate from what's strictly on it as well so you can give people recommendations for music they may not have heard of.

cocksucka
you are a pleb if you enjoy mumble trash and garbage edm on soundcloud. If you think soundcloud is the best music platform, then you are a fucking pleb.
Kids now a days rarely listen to old albums from start to end. They only listen to singles and albums from pleb artists.

Your taste in music is better than mine, congratulations!

you dont matter

My favourite is Hempispheres by Rush and at least 3 of those albums are in my top 10

You hate me then... Illmatic is my favorite ever.

I saw a bunch of beatles albums and figured Rubber Soul isn't on there so I guess I'm still safe

its perfectly reasonable to be a pleb

how did you stumble from youtube comments to here you fucking ape

i dont hate plebs... i pity them

No Devo. This is shit.

the problem isn't that the albums depicted are shit or great, the problem is that they are entry level, you are supposed to develop your own taste instead of lapping up and regurgitating essential charts, it's not that hard