This guy has such a shitty way of speaking

This guy has such a shitty way of speaking.

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=zGnf0x6FJY8

>The crime is violent and a lot.

What the fuck? Is this a 10 year old speaking?

He speaks as if he's talking to retarded people. He always uses adjectives like "magnificent, great, good, awesome, incredible" that simplifies any speech he gives.

I seriously can't listen to this guy talking since it gets on my nerves how he always sidetracks and talks about unrelated shit all the time.

Why does he speak in a such "dumbed down" way?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I love the poorly educated

What did he mean by this?

I don't know, what do you think?

>Why does he speak in a such "dumbed down" way?

Have you ever met an American?

>Most people are stupid
>speaks in a way stupid people can understand

Gee golly OP I don't know I guess drumpf is just a fucking retard #feelthebern

He's a real estate salesman

He's catering to the lowest common denominator (which is the majority of the US population)

He know what's he's doing and he's doing it well

It's just how he is. There is a video from the early 90s where he gives a huge check to some little handicapped girl on the Maury show, he sounds and talks exactly like he does now.

Trump voters can't understand large words so he has to pander to his cracker ass incest loving hillbilly base.

Watch his TV shows, he speaks much differently there. I don't see how anyone can like him as a politicization when he is so obviously condescending to the people he allegedly "loves". Good thing they are too stupid to realize it.

It means he's not a pretentious little bitch liberal who sneers at everyone and looks down their nose at people that they disagree with while labeling them stupid

It's rather refreshing

>Trump voters can't understand large words
pretentious liberal fuck detected

Kill yourself

The next 8 years are going to be hard for you.

/thread

When advertising always design it for the lowest common denominator of your audience. Then make it a shade dumber.

Lol he has the same feelings, but lies about it to manipulate you, you naive dumbass lmao

Not a good idea to speak like an intellectual to a nation of idiots.

I'm not an uneducated dumbass

You sneering liberal prick

fuck yourself

>I know words
>I have the best words

Yet here you are defending Donald Trump on Sup Forums and assuming that anyone different than you is a liberal.

Russians are stupid.

He is the only one that speaks to me in a language in witch i can understand

To pander to idiots, it's working and it's worth it

>Conservatives are all bible thumping ignorant hillbillies lol

>Republicans are uneducated troglodytes lol

>Anyone who doesn't agree with progressive ideals obviously has a low IQ

>I'm so glad that smart people understand that liberalism is the right way to go

>Only high school dropouts believe that less government is a good thing

>Gawd, these conservashits are so stupid, It's so obvious none of them have read a book in their lifetime

I used to be one of the people

Then I woke up

He's the pied piper of Jerry Springer trailer trash

>dumbass whites need somebody equally dumb to lead them
News at 11.

You have to go back.

The truth is, you can't understand what he's saying. You say he speaks at a low level, but it's still above your ability to comprehend.

Indeed, greatest ally, 50% of the population is below 100 IQ. Their vote counts just as much as erudite ivy league crowd and the former is far more numerous.

Remember Romney pandered to and had the vote of much of the latter and he still lost.

HAHAHAHA

You're an idiot.

He's trying out different soundbites.

>Then I woke up

And then you went to work to Walmart

You would be surprised how stupid and low-brow most Americans are.

Public education and shitty parenting really doesn't help either.

>t. lolbertarian
Muh roads faggot.

Public education used to be great in this country before we lowered the standards for minorities.

Coming from a country with Trudeau as their head of state, this means less than nothing.

This. He has to captivate the audience using short, powerful, and easy to understand phrases. It's really smart and a lot better than politicians who try to make things as confusing as possible so no one can point them out

I voted for Mulchair idiot.

cool

Oh the ironing..

God I hate you. Pease go read some obituaries.

He's mostly speaking off the cuff. No one's a fucking orator giving the Gettysburg address spontaneously, sometimes you set something up and it falls flat.

He's an idiot savant. That guy you swear is a moron but somehow gets further than you. I respect it.

Besides, the crowds he's speaking to aren't exactly bright. There's a reason they need his factory jobs.

How much have you donated to Bernie so far?

Because he doesn't prepare boring ass speeches like that cunt Hillary.

what? He's better than Harper. Harper was a NeoCon

Hello, Antifa.

>wah I don't like liberals why do they always call me dumb :'(
>can't wait until we prove there's enough of us to decide an election, that'll learn em good

Hi

Has Anti-fascist said anything bad about Trump?

Those niggers need some lovin' to amirite

1. He is talking to retards
2. No one cares what politicians say, they fall asleep
3. He entertains.

>WAHHHH TRUMP IS MEANIE
Seriously learn to read.

Say that to my face fucker not online and we'll see what happens.

>appealing to as many people as possible is bad
this is why bernouts don't win

How is his speech any different than any other modern day politician's? They all say the same exact shit depending on where on the political spectrum they are. Sure, professional orators from elite schools may have larger vocabularies and many, many more hours of public speaking experience, but in the end the speeches are the same pacifying, passionless drivel written and practiced beforehand. Trump speaks the common man's tongue which is refreshing.

>inb4 everyone in my country have 180 IQ and large vocabularies!
>I could give a better speech in front of tens of thousands on the fly no prob!

He doesn't use teleprompters, I don't think he rehearses in front of a mirror, I don't think he has a professional speech writer, and he didn't work as a professional orator or representative before. If he had and did all of those things then, yes, he'd sound more 'presidential', but he doesn't want to for personal reasons, I guess. He's a businessman that is blunt and to the point, which is the language of business behind closed doors.

>NO TELEPROMPTERS

Also, sophistry is a Jew's ballpark.

Is this where the leaf meme comes from?

Trump is not an idiot, he is just a panderer and entertaining. You can tell he has a good sense of humor.

Hillary on the other hand is the weirdest motherfucker to ever grace this planet. She panders in a racist way but doesn't get caught because she's a wymyn.

They're both a match made in heaven.

> he always sidetracks and talks about unrelated shit all the time

He sidetracks a lot but he always goes back to finish his initial points. You probably don't have a high enough IQ to keep up.

He repeats very simple statements and ideas to get through the thick skulls of the average voters.
In real, candid interviews he is very eloquent. He really is just talking to the lowest denominator to reach as many people as he can

I have trouble listening to him speak.

But I love the fact that he drives Neo-Cons crazy.

>He speaks as if he's talking to retarded people
DING DING

As much as I want politicians to go retro and actually orate, t. roosevelt speeches for example, trump's style is purely a reflection of his constituents' voices.

>To you, men and women who have come here to this great city of this great State formally to launch a new party, a party of the people of the whole Union, the National Progressive Party, I extend my hearty greeting. You are taking a bold and a greatly needed step for the service of our beloved country. The old parties are husks, with no real soul within either, divided on artificial lines, boss-ridden and privilege-controlled, each a jumble of incongruous elements, and neither daring to speak out wisely and fearlessly what should be said on the vital issues of the day.

i really want to hear this type of speech one day

He speaks in a way which appeals to idiots and since idiots make up a huge number of the voting population this gives him a lot of appeal.

Issues like immigration and terror are controlled through politically correct speech and by sophistry, people are often able to spot lies and manipulation but aren't always smart or elegant enough to explain why. So someone who cuts through the bullshit with simple and uncomplicated language is easy to back.

Trump says things like "we have a problem" and "we dont know what's causing it and we have to figure it out", "lets close the borders until we can work out whats going on"

You can't really disagree with any of these steps because it's been said so simply and plainly that anyone who isn't a drooling retard can follow.

All the left have is insults, so they'll cry "racism" or "islamaphobia" and not address the points.

Trump is a character, he comes across as practically braindead sometimes, but you can tell it's an act and you can tell he's a smart man, so he gets the votes of the right, he gets the votes of people who are smart and he pulls in the idiots who are too stupid for complex arguments.

Pretty sure at this rate he'll win, but i'd rather have him sound like an idiot and win rather than he stand on stage and be eloquent as fuck but lose. It's his policies we need and everything else is a means to an end.

You haven't slept much only retards don't like Trump

This he has to talk at the level of the average voter, he's not speaking to highly educated articulate people.

>He speaks as if he's talking to retarded people.
American election, duh

>He speaks as if he's talking to retarded people

You might be onto something here turbo, still the best of two evils for burgerland,

First of all, most of his speeches are off the cuff. He's doing improv while everyone else is reading from a script, so of course he'll sound less polished.
Secondly, remember who the audience is. It's a democratic country, so he has to appeal to the masses. No matter where you go, half the people will be dumber than average, and that goes double for America. If you want elitist politics, start campaigning to bring back the monarchy, but don't pretend they're compatible with democracy.

Hello, factcheck.org, get off pol and kys for soros

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

Die in flames shill

It's a strategy and it's win-win. Contrary to liberal beliefs, there are plenty of well-educated, smart republicans (wealthier people tend to vote republican). Anyone who isn't a dumbass notices patterns in Trump's speeches and can see that it's a strategy. There are dumb republicans (bible thumpers mostly) and this kind of simple, strong language appeals to them and gets them out to vote. Smarter republicans can easily see Trump's patterns and character and know what his vision is for presidency. Only snobby liberals get offended by this and they alienate a lot of people whenever they make a fuss about dumb people voting republican.

"It's not about what you say, it's about how you say it."
One of the key tenants of charisma.

There's a reason Trump gets a pass on saying outrageous shit that would destroy any other politician's career.
He speaks with confidence and conviction, without giving a fuck what people think. And people love that.
He knows that emotion is 100x more powerful to people on decision making than logical reasoning.
What he's doing is using simple, sweet buzzwords that activate an emotional response to your brain.
He doesn't give a damn if you think it didn't sound intelligent or not, most people don't care. He just cares that he got an emotional response out of you.

>the average voter is smart meme

Smug leftists should be tortured and killed for their selfish nihilism and wanting to give away all their ancestors gave them for kudos

Because he thinks his supporters are stupid.
Which honestly isn't all that far from the truth, because a large portion of the American population is in fact stupid.

You are correct. The more educated/smarter/wealthier see through Trump's act to his intent/strategy, while he simultaneously appeals to low education/less intelligent people with the more apparent info.

Trump is on another level, this is like quantum political computing. Each thing he does carries dual parcels of information that can be decoded by the different types of voter.

I'm in awe of how brilliant this is tbqh famalam.

>The more educated/smarter/wealthier see through Trump's act to his intent/strategy,

He speaks in simple terms, but you can always see detailed plans on his site and his positions are widely available.

I don't see why people get upset at his "high level" speaking and being repetitive. He's repetitive because every time he speaks, someone new is hearing it for the first time. The people who are with him will stay with him.

This isn't rocket surgery people.

He also repeats because repetition is a good mechanism to spread information and have it remembered well.

I know he has more detailed plans online that expound on the positions he speaks about but it's more than that.

Trump has learned how to play the media and leftists themselves like an instrument. This is his Canon in D. or Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.

I love watching skillful people do anything and Trump is an apex social engineer.