Going vegan was the best decision I've ever done! I feel more energized and clean. My skin looks fresher than ever...

Going vegan was the best decision I've ever done! I feel more energized and clean. My skin looks fresher than ever. Oh and don't worry there are plenty of food choices to get my iron and B12 as well as other micronutrients. Why don't you guys join me and transform your life for good.

>no animal source products :)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't you bait harder?

Because in the grand scheme of things were all going to die and revert back into the infinite nothingness that is the ‘afterlife.
I could go vegan, I could also not, all is but a choice.
And I choose not to.

lol keep denying it man. I don't care if you believe me or not, this shot is real.

This is getting as ridiculous as the gluten free meme.

rule one of vegan club, tell everyone about vegan club
rule two of vegan club, tell everyone about vegan club

You forgot rule 3 user.
Tell everyone about the vegan club.

I'm vegan at least one meal per day.

You know why there was no vegans 100+ years ago? not because there was no synthetic materials or anything like that, it's because they weren't faggots and worked hard and killed for their food/clothes. I wish the apocalypse would come just to weed out all the faggots in the world. no more yuppie faggots talking about feeling and meat is murder shit, no more racism or bigotry cuz all the niggers and welfare leeches would fucking perish. feminism would vanish in a fucking heartbeat, cuz everyone would be equal, you pull your weight, get fucked or get left to die.

No, I'm bodybuilder and I like good meat and fishes so get out of here

Diet for a warring population: dominated by meat
Diet for a healthy population: dominated by fish
Diet for a spiritual population: dominated by pulses and vegetables

We'll guess what faggot! Human do evolve and this shit is happending so fast your old ass will be let behind. Fruits, vegetables, legumes and tofu is the future and here to stay.

There're vegan bodybuilders you ass wipe. Plus I bet you feel like a real man drinking your "red meat modified shake".

You mean cult right?

Fuck off with your vegan crap. We are designed to fucking eat meat fag. Nature is never wrong. Kys

I ocationaly havr a vegan menu 2 times a week. I feel ok I guess. Still get my fish, chicken and beef tho.

>lol keep denying it man.

Fucker denying the importance of having balanced meals.

Did I say there is no vegan bodybuilders? I also wrote I like good meat and fishes, it's MY choice and you should stay polite I'm not your boy.
I live in a rural area so I can buy my meat to a local farmer so I pretty much know what is on my plate.

vegan foods is for the faggots

>should stay polite

Polite and Sup Forums don't go together.

>so get out of here

Demanding politeness.
Ordering fags to leave.

What wrong with gluten free memes?

So if you've eaten anything other than meat your're a faggot, you dumbfuck.

I mean those thread have litteraly no reason to exist, we make our own choices if we want to be vegan he don't have to make 12 threads per days to endoctrinate us.

all those poor displaced animals that had their land stolen to grow your veggies.
you sicken me

Correct me if I'm wrong but I never read fag OP demanding anyone to join his faggatory. If you tooks OP thread as an order or even not considering it's fucking BAIT then you are a worthless piece of shit and part of the cancer that is killing this forum.

also a meatfag, but nature gets it wrong a fair bit.
look at the giant panda, thats a pretty big fuckup.

>big fuck up
How?

This!

Thanks to faggots like OP animals could face real devastating consequences like fucking extinction.

What's wrong with giant pandas? They're cuddly

A professor at MIT just published work detailing the newly discovered network plants and trees use to communicate. I mean plants are sentient beings, it has been proven. In the first communication between people and a red oak tree, they called for equal rights to be considered alive and intelligent.

What are you gonna eat now?

i just pretend to be vegan when i'm around vegan hoes

then they beg for my meat

You do not evolve just by sheer power of will after reading too many twitter posts and looking at vegan propaganda on youtube user

>vegan hoes

Still eat cock

its a great big fucking bear that has the teeth and digestive system of an omnivore, but eats only bamboo which is such a poor food it has to eat almost constantly.

Because I enjoy a well rounded and naturally balanced diet

Life eats life faggot, even plants and that fresh lettuce you're eating or corn you nibble on, many animals die just for it to be harvested.

Oh and they have the sex drive of a tumblr feminist, so pretty much going extinct

what do vegans do if they have parasites like assworms or bedbugs? is it cruel to exterminate them? srs question

Not to mention all the animal life that wouldn't exist if we weren't planning on eating them

90% of Amerifats have parasites or worms. Why should vegans be any different.

In addition even hunting helps the preservation of wild life. Something antifa fags do not ubderstand.

To be fair that depends greatly on the context of the ecosystem. Plenty of hunting can be harmful, like poaching endangered animals. But yes, it can be helpful as well, for population control purposes and whatnot.

Funny how self proclaimed conservationists" and "environmentalists" often find their views at odds with biology and ecology though. That much is sadly true.

Trust me OP. I have been vegan for over six years. I agree with you 100%. Juicing is the cure to most diseases around the world.

Check out the Gerson institute.

You are loosing the meme war. Only a dumbass would think that is a dank meme.

lulz those numbers are so goddamn insignificant

The fact that it turns people into faggots who,feel the need to constantly preschool about it on the internet is a pretty fucking good reason not to go vegan.

shit that's so compelling - i am now converted. initiating veganism.

that's right, I have eaten pizza, cake and eggs and those aren't meat nor vegan you fucking faggot

Hey user, I'm vegan too and proud of it, but you are lying about the B12, you can't get it being vegan unless you take pills suplement.
But still worth it.
Vegan is the future, human must protect live on earth and on the universe, we are evolve enough to do it...

ITT: a bunch of really tired people

My grandpa is 92 years old and ablebodied enough that he still drives around and does yardwork. He eats whatever the hell he wants, which includes canned meat products and microwave dinners.

A vegan might argue he would be in even better shape for a man that old, but I'm pretty convinced that simply staying active and having a positive attitude does more for you than diet, as long as you aren't eating total shit.

Yeah, I'm sure you've eaten loads of that, you fatfuck

It's the longest study ever done on the subject and it proves that a plant based diet is superior in every way.

Brainwashed fagots like you all parrot each other... Classic Stockholm syndrome. The T.V./boomers can't save you where we're going lad.

being vegan is definitely a good idea. better in many ways.

good for you, do you want a participation trophy or what?

This.

Plus also OP may need cholesterol pills as well.

Indeed it is man. I have been a vegan for 5 years now and I feel great.

that's why i went back to burgers
>used to be vegan

Rather ITT: faggots that like their anus split open by a black ding dong.

you being a vegan faggot deprives you from protein. you have to eat meat to get protein you dickhead. meat protein is the main source of brain growth.

>Juicing is the cure to most diseases around the world.

Oh really? Then I guess all physicians and researchers are wrong right? Does juicing cures fucking cancer you ape?

Better be bait.

funny we always see threads like these but 80+% of vegans revert back
\
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

Its all about choice. To be honest I would encourage fags to go vegan just to see them suffer consequences after being a veganfag for 5 years.

And fries

op

its also about genetics though.. some genetic profiles simply crave animal products more than others and will never feel satisfied without them i went vegetarian (still ate eggs, butter, whey protein) for a while and felt like absolute dog shit slowly over the course of 6 months.. i also gained more fat than ever before in my life

I have vegans in my family and they look like they're gonna die soon. I love how they try to convince themselves that they eat good healthy stuff when they look like terminally ill cancer patients. And don't get me started with all the fake meat food. You want to eat sausage and burger patties? Then eat the real deal you fucking faggot. FUCKING FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

^

>Why don't you guys join me
Because meat and dairy taste good.