Man from Buzzfeed gets a chip implanted into his hand

Man has a chip implanted into his hand so he doesn't have to use his wallet to pay for things.

>muh connivence

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/08/AR2007090800997_pf.html
youtu.be/hTBJ6OIGkzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This sort of tech is most likely going to be pushed further in the coming years. We've already got contactless cards, soon they'll encourage using these chips.

To be fair it would be a lot safer and in tune with the way things are going but I'm getting ready to pop on the ol' tinfoil hat and rant about the way this could be used by the government because realistically. It will.

Apocalypse is coming my friends it is coming very soon be prepared for Judgment Day pray for God

If that was supposed to make things simpler then I think he got something wrong.

If he's too fucking lazy to just use a wallet he deserves to be polluted by nanomachines

x was right all along what do you know

>Aruba

What the fuck is that?

What will the beasts mark look like?

>RFID chips in people

Nerds from the 2008 DEFCON conference in Vegas all did this and modded them to the point of being able to universally open up any digital lock in the hotel that was hosting the conference.

I know it is a bit of a meme, but in truth, the entire planet is walking into the Brave New World

Like that shit from OP

mark of the beast

the beast being the international banking system, it will eat you alive

is there any better tell that you're good goy livestock than letting a fucking government or bank put a chip under your skin?

i am a robot beep boop

Little Island my friend

>digital lock

what why

great

my butt will be more comfortable not sitting on a wallet and now if someone robs me they'll just have to cut off my hand

>To be fair it would be a lot safer
That's what people thought about Apple sticking the fingerprint reader on the iPhone.
All it did was give people the ability to access a phone if the owner is unconscious (passed out drunk, sleeping, or knocked out).

The safest place to store information (passwords/PINs) is in your brain.

yo give me a high five bro

>Ok

Pulls out payment machine

>Slaps machine

Thanks for five dolalrs fag

What do you do at a restaurant when it's time to pay? Normally you'd just hand your CC to the waiter and he goes and takes care of it but this guy's CC is his hand.

How do you survive in such a small island.

>ye kids look how hip and cool implanting a fucking chip into yourself is hah!!! i mean it's 2016??

soon he will come back and this wretched existence will be over

Dutch money. Fucking colonies man.

Hey man alles goed?

>being so autistic that you surgically implant your debit card chip into your hand because you think it's cool

Mark of the Beast

I've never seen that painting before, it's beautiful. Care to share who painted it?

>To be fair it would be a lot safer
Literally how?

OURS.

I prefer contactless via phones

im not religious, and I dont care for really any conspiracy.

But I firmly believe that this really is a "Mark of the beast" with religions that concern it.

Die hotels wel in goede staat houden he? Godverdomme.

You know the truth sadly the Apocalypse is coming

>thinking this has anything to do with convenience and not just jewish bankers trying to have complete control over every aspect of your life

there will first be a fiat currency, everything electronic, then the chip, then you will get a government allowance that expires by a certain date so you can never save money and will always live paycheck to paycheck. this is the future if we don't put a stop to it now.

they've been pushing this chip shit for about a decade now and they're only going to get more aggressive with it. Sweden of course is already on board.

So many chopped hands if this was a norm here.

*It was your

We have to take muslims into consideration. They will say someone is a thief, cut of their hand and og on a shopping spree

Ik verhuis naar jouw eiland als het gebeuren gebeurt, user. Prepareer je poepgaatje.

Our smartphones are glorified slave collars, by the way.
Also, mark of the beast.

It comes, the day of judgement, our reckoning is to be soon.

Couldn't agree more. We're already laying the groundwork here with the division of alpha/beta males and children especially those of single mothers are being raised more by the digital Jew than anything, which tells us that being sexually promiscuous is alright. We're all pretty much test subjects for something that is being developed further down the line.

We Psycho Pass now!

Wouldn't want my benevolent overlords to miss out on any of my activities!

I pay for everything in cash. I do this for two reasons:

1. I don't want a record a where I've been and what I've bought.

2. Psychologically, it makes me less likely to waste money because the money is more "real". It has a physical presence and absence in my wallet and hand.

Stay safe brothers.

You've never stayed in a hotel with either a bracelet or digital card reader? Damn. RFID tech has been integrated into that industry for 20+ years.

Read it ass ''gets a chimp implant''

>well it is 2016 I suppose

Wow, cattle that tags and herds itself. Who knows maybe we can get it to butcher itself for us too AND pay us for all of this.

> And You will recognize them because of the mark on their foreheads or their right hands.
Texts written 2000 years ago are becoming real senpaitachi, dark times are about to come.

Oké mijn vriend je kan hier komen. Maar pas op van de manlets

RARE

A bretty gud vacation spot health pack

This

>Payment chip
>Just like a contactless card payment
Contactless cards are already taken advantage of by people passing by - do you really think this won't be the same?

Russia made humanzees half a century ago....

Same to you my friend may we meet in heaven

Mark of the Beast incoming.

Would this affect my bench press?

why not have it in like... inside you cellphone?

>Literally part of the Kingdom

m8 you never actually left...

>mfw they've been napping in the sun so long they don't realise they never actually got their independence

Just make sure it's tin foil and not aluminum foil because aluminum is likely the lead cause for Alzheimer's.

Hoekom klink die taal vir my so bekend. Broers vat my saam.

>mind my own business
>black man asks for high five
>nigga stole 500€ from me
>not fast enough to chase him

Unless he buys all of his things from 7-11 this sounds horribly inconvenient.

Literally mark of the beast.

wew

Nice digits

Eh whats the point of a chip when you have a 10 unique finger prints on your hands

i would rather pay with my fingerprint then a chip implanted in my hand

Je weet het neger het is heel heet hier and de stranden zijn heel mooi
Je bent welcome om hier te komen

As a transhumanist I say fuck yeah.

This isn't that great for privacy

also you don't have one of those new randomizer chips so getting your shit stolen with an RFID reader just became a whole lot easier.

Also what happens when he goes to a store that doesn't have swipe and pay?

fucking nwo shit.

What a bunch of fucking uncomfortable meme shit. Here we have these cards in which you can instantly do payments with a 2 second swipe.

>man from buzzfeed

nothing of value was lost
he can implant all kind of stuff, i will be fine

I wanted this where the numbers was a date and the bar code was rice krispies

>safer
Why are you Brits such cucks? Also it won't be safer, instead your cracked out mugger will just get frustrated and assault you OR they'll eventually catch on and cut up your hands trying to get the chip out. I can guarantee there will be a huge black market for these chips if they catch on.

i remember my colleagues calling me paranoid 10 years ago for not wanting to be payed through the bank instead of cash.

"may you live in interesting times"
that's quite a curse

Holy shit.

Okay, this thread is obviously a warning.

Don't do it.

>Aruba

Wat die fok is jy?

This is all my superstitious mind sees in this invention.

Because your people used to be the slave of Dutch

>Afrikaans

>mgw

Is this now a Dutch Colony Thread?

>mark of the beast

Had to google this and it's chilling as fuck

“And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.” Revelation 13:1

Always keep wealth detached from your body.
Otherwise one day getting mugged wom't require you to open your wallet, but to give away your limbs.

cancer

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/08/AR2007090800997_pf.html

I want to see someone cut off his hand and steal his identity.

And the KJV (most accurate English translation) as well as the original Greek Septuagint both say the mark will be IN the right hand (as in implanted). Interestingly enough I heard that these rfids work best in the right hand and that if they become dislodged the materials in the chip can give you lesions on your skin, one of the plagues listed for those who take the mark.

Bring ons terug fokker

top kek
Congo 2.0 incoming

^this is only the beginning of the terrible 7 years to come.
we are in year 1 of it.
(no man , demon or angel will know when the day of the lord comes except himself) yadda yadda not too big on knowing which verse is which.

Een 5'10 manlet 50% Peruvian and 50% Dutch

Stay out of New York. You're no longer welcome.

OH SHIT I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE LINK
My bad guys, here's the link if you haven't found the video yet

youtu.be/hTBJ6OIGkzc

Het spijt me zeer, maar we zijn vol..

Aruba literally means: Black Friday.

This, also this

Can't wait for some nu-male to get his hand chopped off by a feral nigger trying to teal his money.

We've been putting them in animals for years. Quite frankly, I'm surprised more people haven't done this already and you can fit a hell of a lot more info on a chip that size to do all kinds of things; banking, medical, shoot even turn down the thermostat or unlock the basement door. In the future it will be standard operating procedure to implant a chip in newborns.

Mark of the beast. Please God, end this hell quickly

I have better control over my debit than cash in hand. Then again, I pay bills out of my account and don't assign intrinsic value to money, only it's potential use. On hand is basically asking to be disposed of asap, in the account it competes with daily needs, weekly budgeting, and monthly payments as well as the lofty goal of future large purchases; I'm terrible at saving for expense or security regardless though, getting past five hundred without buying sonething in a glut is a huge challenge

Nice flag

I was in NYC 2 years ago... If I could be arsed I'd find you the picture of me drinking 40s from a paper bag on the street near Time Square. I tried my best to adapt to the local culture.

Vol of muslims