I need advice Sup Forums

I need advice Sup Forums

In contrast to what the mainstream opinion i do know some of you are very talented.

My life started in the gutter but slowly i worked my way up, and i cut the ties with all the shitty people that amount to no good, my career currently earns me an average of $8000 a month, i am using bonus cards and stamps when possible, and about 90% of my savings are in a stable growing low risk share.

Now i feel i am past the basics, what would be a good next step to further success? i been working extra and at the evening i study for a certification, but still i feel like i been hitting a "wall" or limit for some time now, i cannot seem to get things better, yet i feel like im just another average.

Create your own business. Start small and find something that you can do in your spare time that earns you a little extra money. Don't try to go all in, you have to slowly build it up.

like how could i make use of the little spare time between exams and work?

bitcoin mining is years to late, i dont have anything to put on youtube, i cannot make music, and the time is to short for a second job...

This guy kind of but be super careful what you go into, pick something your passionate about, not like a small fucking super market or cafe or something - small business can be a nightmare sometimes.

I been doing calculations on just that, i could make about a $1000 extra per month but that would be very straining

i am trying to be smart...

i know what i would do if i had a huge budget, but im not there yet, i have to figure out a way to get money to spare...

they are still pretty hard earned at this point

i actually started a company with an old colleague, it was a nightmare...

when you have a driving personality, people seem to think of you as a free ride...

Do you own your own place or do you rent?

i rent it, its a shitty miniature apartment in a bad part of town...

I think i know what you are getting at thou... a real estate is always a good investment, but i cannot afford one without a loan and i see that as a risk.

but it is pretty close to the train station, i work in different places all the time so i did not see any reason to get anything big.

OP is an ambiguous faggot.

What is your main industry.
What is your fucking job.
How about going into detail instead of posting
"hurr Sup Forums I'm a hard cunt who overcame some obstacles unlike anyone else in history, how can I get moar free shit?"

TLDR quit your obvious bullshit

i would do what you are getting at if i had more cash

If you have savings and gross $96K a year then you probably can. Even if you buy a basic condo only to rent it out again.

Also these details would help.

i work with distribution lines, there is actually a lot to that...

what do you wanna know? the obstacles? well im pretty sure my story is like everyone else, life is not easy for most of us.

If you dont bring trouble upon yourself, someone else likely will

Years ago I was in the same position you are. I made good money at my job, but wanted more. I started buying and selling on ebay. Buying things that I could get cheap from auctions and reselling them. I spent about 2-3 hours a week on it. The first year I put in $2K made about $5K profit. Last year I made $30K in profit, still only putting in 2-3 hours of spare time a week.

i do save but i figure i could eventually get more be working for myself.

i do have the certifications required to terminate high voltage lines

In my country its even a felony saying that you are qualified if you arent

and doing it without certification will get you jail time

real estates are great, i just see myself making more money by overcoming the one time investment of getting the gear to do high voltage on my own

>I work as an employee at my job

No detail at all, thread is shit, OP is a dull faggot in a deadend career, NEXT

See, this is actually interesting and descriptive.

Pics/stories of any particularly good flips?

did you aim at anything specific or did you just trade whatever was in demand?

i been thinking about this, but there must be many traders out there by now, i am not naive enough to see myself elbowing myself into something i know nothing about and start making money

there are probably a ton of people that are better at this than me

It sounds like you really want to go into this business for yourself. If you can get a small business loan in your country then that is what I would pursue. Yes it's a risk but if you're buying equipment then it should be a low interest rate on the loan, and they will just repossess it if things go bad.

what details do you want?

I spent 2 years earning a diploma that enables me to work with things you arent authorized to touch without the proper credentials

it was the fastest path to a relatively high pay check i could find

it was NOT easy thou

well even so...

i can only see myself making a few ks more than i do at this point

you do not cash villas by handwork alone

i want to know more about smart life hacks, small things that have high impact over time

as long as its legal of course

Most of my sales earn me about $50-$100 profit but I've had some really good scores. One of them was a motor I got for $5 and resold a month later for $1500. Another was a part from a machine that I got for $50 and sold a few months later for $2500

You have to find a niche. I know a lot about cnc machines from my day job, so most of what I buy and sell is parts for them.

i like those numbers

Another thing is looking for things that aren't listed correctly. A lot of the things I buy, the people selling them don't know what they have or what they're really worth.

Im really curious

do you feel that you built up a customer base by doing this? did it get better over time?

Or is it just random people every time that suddenly are in need of these things?

It is almost all random people, I have very few subscribers to my store. The stuff I sell is not things people just go out and buy, it's mostly shops or factories who have a machine broken down and they need replacement parts. It has, and continues to get better as my inventory grows in size and variety.

it would be an interesting idea if i wasnt required to travel so much

but it was a good insight nonetheless

thank you

You're welcome.