What's that on my girlfriend's left butt cheek?

What's that on my girlfriend's left butt cheek?
She doesn't remember how she got that bruise

No possible way she can't remember. It was obviously something blunt hitting her hard enough to bust the blood vessels. And to high to have fallen. She knows how she got it

nice ass

Nope, She told me she can't remember anything about that bruise

The guy she was cheating on you with smacked her butt hard

I poked her too hard with my dick and made har ass cheek brusied when trying to find her asshole. My bad OP lmao

What kind of job does she work?

Im pretty sure its just an accidental paintball incident.

Fuck off! She's not cheating on me

Bet that's what the guy that left the bruise thought too

Show the right cheek for comparisons purposes. Purely medical.

That's called carpet burn

Well, it's not a hickey, slap, or punch bruise...

Kinda strange, really.

hate to break it to you, but your gf likes getting spanked hard by guys other than you.

good luck with the cuck life, friendo

Your girl is a liar. Left her you fucking cuck

ooo

Just an accidental bruise. Marks from hickies/spanking/etc. don't look like that

Look like a nigger cock shot

True.
Other shit looks very different. This is like focused pressure for too long. Sitting awkwardly on a stone bench's edge can do it. Falling onto the top of a fence board. Dumb shit. You throwing a remote at her.

Most likely from a hard sit or a fall.

>She din-do nuffin....
Looks like a mushroom stamp OP

Def a bruise from an impact from an object. No hand made that park. Doesn't look like a pinch either. Clearly a HS girl. Did she have a heavy book in her backpack? Assuming she totes one and wears it really low.

Usual sex-related bruise.
If the men is pushing back her legs too strong, the ass cheek gets overstretched. Combined with hard pounding, the friction between ass and bedsheets easily causes this damage to blood vessels.
due to sexual arousal, there is only minor pain down to no pain at all.

I'm gonna have to see the butthole to make a diagnosis

Meant to quote And

copy pasta, bread is stale.

A chunk of fat blocking blood flow

To me, it looks like a bruise, but without closer inspection, I can't tell if its carpet burn. No spanking, there'd be more damage, and a hand print of some sort. Unless she likes getting spanked by objects, there'd be more extensive damage. My guess would be that she backed into something pretty hard, but in her confusion/distraction of whatever caused her to back up, she didn't realize how much pain she was in. Is she into any sports? Or maybe cheerleading?

Really? you sure?
I know she's not a cheater
Thanks user
We're still in college

Dubbbbs says show bhole

There may have been something on the chair when she dropped all her weight on the chair. Maybe a remote control?

I know she's not a cheater, but since you showed her ass, I'd like to see more. So how 'bout it?

For the Sup Forumsros?

He speaks the truth op

Old as shit post, go fuck yourself OP

This guy knows

Do you know if she has an Iron deficiency? Women with low Iron in their blood bruise very easily. Looks to be in great psychical shape. Athlete? Could have sat on keys in back pocket. Maybe even phone.

The ones that say spanking are idiots, OP, don't mind them. She obviously hit something fucking over a counter or desk, and doesn't know what kind of excuse she could use now. Saying "lol idk" could be more believable than a lame excuse. Anyways, just get checked and dump her

Karposi Sarcoma... Its the AIDS brother...

Hobo spider bite, that is necrotic tissue

Its a bruise. I missed the hole.

Hitting her hard enough to bust blood vessels? Goddamn fucking virgin.
That's a bite mark. I leave plenty.