Anyone else here use nunchucks? Rate my abilities

Anyone else here use nunchucks? Rate my abilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7B2oWadlMs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5oEKnIPQVI
youtu.be/4dKwHOfd2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=qsEZ2lpM0Yw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it sucks how people will make purposely retarded videos in order to get viral and famous.

/thread
Don't just restart a dumb thread that 404 just seconds ago. Bullshit low tier no added content what the fuck.

You got no legs boy

Nunchucks won't help you when you got a gun to your head.

this is now a corset thread

Say what you want about this faggot, but that was a badass roll.

dumb bitch making a mess. she better clean that shit up after.

Why would someone film themselves doing this? I just don't understand people.

It made me kek.

But to actually answer seriously, I did use them for a few years. Won several tournaments in the weapons demonstration category with em, actually. I liked swords too, but you can be a lot flashier with chucks, and flashy is what wins tournaments.

that's what I use to beat up nuns

>I'm pretty good with a bo staff

This is being saved in the golden folder

Someone edit an action soundtrack in the background stat

lame

>hunting wolverines
>wish a gosh darn shotgun, god

youtube.com/watch?v=P5oEKnIPQVI

Those of you who laugh will meet the same fate

Hey, I get what you're trying to go for here, but it doesn't really seem to be working. I've seen you're monopoly video get posted and referenced a couple of times,(not sure how many of those are your own posts) but overall not much traction. It's not absurd enough for regulars to find enjoyable, and it's not /r9k/ autism enough to get normie views. Same with this one , the average joe just sees a guy stabbing a bottle a couple of times and goes, "huh, nice technique" and clicks away, oldfags see it and see a retard trying to get attention and click away. You might get a lucky few likes from people that go "huehuehue he referenced this olde video I watched!!rly ebin! youtu.be/4dKwHOfd2dk " but that's about it. Try and make your videos a bit more memorable and be able to stabd on their own as entertainment and you might see your view count go up.

OP has good ballance and fighting form his cuck skills are super nice

>stabd
stand

Nice dubs

This faggot been stuck in school so long he can't believe people are not doing points for grammar out here in the real world. You ain't fucking slick faggot no one got deem gold stars for your ass. Head back to class.

That's my own post

This guy did it better.. youtube.com/watch?v=qsEZ2lpM0Yw

What abilities? You look like a retard while doing that.

Still don't correct that shit. Grammer School faggotry kills me. That shit is cancer.

I really hope this isn't you, this video made me really depressed

Get some prochux. I don't use any of my chain or cord nunchaku since I got prochux.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

you need to work on your form bro

nunchucks are illegal here so no