Okay here's the situation. Donald Trump has been found guilty for the crimes of corruption and treason...

Okay here's the situation. Donald Trump has been found guilty for the crimes of corruption and treason. He has been impeached from his presidency and locked into a heavily defended military prison. He has been sentenced to death and you are appointed to be the executioner. You have complete freedom to decide how he will die. You have a budget of $500 000 to purchase tools, and will be paid $100 000 once the deed is done. You step into the execution chamber and see Trump blindfolded and restrained into a flimsy wooden chair. He appears to be beaten and starved. There is only one door into and out of the room. There is a single air vent behind trump but it is too small to fit a person. You glance over your left shoulder and see the tools you purchased neatly organized on a large folding table. To your right are a variety of medical tools to measure heart rate, reflexes, and other measurement tools. There is a sink next to the medical devices. The latch of the air-tight reinforced steel door locks behind you, and will not open until Trump is confirmed dead.
How do you execute him, \b\? Post all the beautiful details

Take your politicuck agenda elsewhere
>loser hilary 1 yr and counting

i make him read this.

>buy 500k niggers
>use as meatshield
>escape with the donald

First of all, the US constitution prohibits the purchase of individuals. If you weren't a Trump Supporter you would know that
Ignoring HR legislation, you could pay them a wage but nobody who is available for work in the labour market will accept $1 for thier time and energy.

Excactly. You can't purchase individuals.
That's why i'm buying niggers

...dude, you can't be all "muh regulations" when we're talking about this specific hypothetical. It's riddled with shit that's against regulations.

Hillary lost faggot, be man and accept your loss

wew lad does your wifes boyfriend know you post these sort of things?

Take that arguements to the courts and tell me how quickly the judge dismisses your case and/or the jury finds you guilty.

... depending on the exact circumstances of the case, of course.

>You glance over your left shoulder and see the tools you purchased neatly organized on a large folding table.

Not only that, but how you gonna get all 500,000 of themon the folding table?

Simple beheading with a heavy scimitar. One swipe, gone. Pocket the rest of the cash.

I wasn't "muh regulukations" because I explicitly mentioned that I was ignoring them. Learn to read, trumpfag

Guilty of what? Ridding society of 500k useless
oxygen wasters?

You don't need to spend all of it. I'm quiet skilled with a drill so maybe that's the only thing I I want to use.

The courts are bound to the Constitition and all of its definitions and terms. If you criminally enslave 500k individuals, you are going to be facing criminal charges for that (plus other relevant charges) in a US federal court.

Alternatively you may sue the government for the right to enslave people, in which your case will be thrown out faster then the speed of light by every judge in the country

Niggers aren't individuals. That's common knowledege

>found guilty of treason and corruption

You misspelled Hillary, you libtards cum slurping faggot.

According to the US Constitution they are.
If I'm wrong, sue the Government. If you are right the judge will agree and the legislature will get to work implementing that perspective into law.

Gotta be a troll
>quiet skilled with a drill
>cuck
>quiet while his wife gets drilled

An individual contributes to society.Niggers do not

I'm unmarried. Women aren't objects to be legally claimed as property through marriage. My partner has every right to do wth her body as she deems appropriate for her.

I would just kill OP

What the fuck are you still doing here? You have a government to sue! Go on, get!

ok im out too obvious troll

So salty about reality?

I make Trump be a president till he tires and dies of exhaustion. This could take many years.

/Thread

In my reality "niggers" are individuals which is supported by the Constitution, basic biology, and psychology.
Where is yours rooted in? Sup Forums shitposts from people equally as deluded as you are?

What are you doing to yourself dude? You need help bro

>Donald Trump has been found guilty for the crimes of corruption and treason.

answer in pic related

>He has been sentenced to death

gotta just go with the classics

Struggling to defend yourself now, huh? I expected no less from a Trumpcuck like you.
You are dismissed.