I shagged this chubby Muslim slut from London after meeting her in a coffee shop outside our uni. Never saw her again...

I shagged this chubby Muslim slut from London after meeting her in a coffee shop outside our uni. Never saw her again. Ask me anything.

no

Shes obviously not a real muslim. Hindu or tamil or something.

Real muslim women are modest and wont touch a white man.

and she kept her hijab on? why? you should kys

Every fucking time

That's not true, I went to secondary school with 3 Pakistani Muslim girls who would wear hijab to school - but they smoked pot and drank.
2 of them went to my college and I porked one at a house party, shit was cash

Sure you did beta.

that fap was so vivid it even made you think it was real

I fucked a hijabi. Pussy was nice and wet. Big ass and nice tits.let me put a finger in her butt when she rode my dick. First time ever, most women push hand away.

maybe if you'd leave the basement you'd understand how women are, beta
d;^v

now that's what i call jihad

Not true! My x is a Kurdish immigrant, from Iraq, and Sunni. She loved to suck cock & fuck (not necessarily in that order). She wouldn't take it up the ass bc "that's what fags do". Pretty cool chick. She did everything a Muslim isn't suppose to do, except eat pork. She said the best thing about America was women can do what they want. She also said that she will never date a Muslim, bc they want to control women.

Way to take one for the team she looks as attractive as sticking my dick in a dumpster fire

Can I be your slut, user?

RAPE ME

His right.
The pajeets swarm these threads manipulating their fugly ass women as Arabs or Muslims. They're not Muslims. But hindu filth.

>Ask me anything.

How hard was it picking her up? Did she do anal?

Do you do anal?

That's the only way you'd get some hot trash to fuck you.

I'll be your hot trash, user.

The difference is I'm not looking to stick my dick in trash but to each their own.

Yes.. I have often shoved my penis into the anal cavities of women.

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

You can stick your dick in my taint

No, I meant will you let me inside dat sweet ass?

unless you are offering to stimulate my prostate anally, you have no chance with me.. only tongues enter this virgin ass.

Whatever you want, pumpkin

Take me stud... take me!

I'm harder than halo on legendary:-9

Not that hard. Muslims girls are very slutty due to their upbringing. Most of the brown girls I met in the fetish scene were Muslims. I'm Indian as well, but my family is Hindu, I'm more agnostic. However I love to bring it up because taboo fucking is the best.

That being said I've banged tons of Muslim women. A married coworker, an Iranian model, a medical student, etc., but my best memory was a 21 year old undergrad who I met on Fetlife. She was very secretive and it was all on the downlow. I violated her in every way possible for months. Her hijabi mom knocked on her room door because she heard a noise (her daughter snuck me in), but her daughter was quietly gagging on my dick pretending to be asleep. Was so fucking hot.

A hero emerges!

Believed you right up to the "shit was so cash"

I hero I want to do anal with

who cares and why would you do that?

Bc he got laid I dunno maybe you should try it sometime

>tfw when satan himself was in the room with you

You should try bukkake with me

>tfw I destroy your asshole

Why do you keep bumping this thread with weird shit?

I have holes needing to be filled:3

BUMP NIGGA

Future feminist...dammit murica

That or latinas....oddly enough that milf verga hotter then mia khalufa

Well uk u cant be picky

Christ these beta male musims are so insecure about their women fucking non-muslims that they are now inventing conspiracy theories to make themselves feel better.

God damn I have always wanted to fuck some muslim pussy...

Lucky you.

>indian
>banging lots of women

Im your dreams pajeet

Was she circumcised?

Was her clit missing?

Yes no clit at all.

> (You)
>Yes no clit at all.
Got close ups of that smooth pussy?

Come on OP. Respect satanic trips.

Bump

> (You)
>ON my fone. Dont have the HD on me.
404'd...

>
>ON my fone. Dont have the HD on me.
What does this thrashcan icon mean?

I deleted the picture. Only have the thumbnail on my fone. Pics are on a memory stick.

>shit that never happened
haha nice!

Damn. So nice. How many more pics are there?