What does Sup Forums think of Scat? Apparently this fetish was started by a man named 'Jurgen Yoberhassen'...

What does Sup Forums think of Scat? Apparently this fetish was started by a man named 'Jurgen Yoberhassen', trolling from his childhood basement, somewhere near lake tekojarvi in the upper wilds of Northern Finland

I like watching videos of girls pooping, but I wouldn't want to smell it in real life.

I think it's the best feeling when a girl shits on you, then you jizz and wonder what the fuck you're doing.

Maybe you were kidding or maybe you are retarded?
I am pretty sure people have enjoyed watching people shit since Sodom and Gomorrah

Are you from Finland?

Nope

I never placed a date on this event, there have been sightings of the elusive Jurgen Yoberhassen since mere mortals could write and document history. Perhaps this explains the longevity of the fetish...

ive actually done this before, and also shat in a couple girls' mouths

Maybe you should kill yourself on second thought no man or woman will ever love you

Delicious!

It's foul! Anyone into scat should be instatutionalized, for the sake of humanity.

>Northern Finland
Of course Finns would create some degenerate shit

has a girl ever shit in your mouth? Did you enjoy it?

they don't need to love me, they just need to slide a creamy turd down my throat right out of their puckered slop hole.

Fins did bring us the best meme of this year.

You clearly do not hail from any respectable nordic country

I would ask if anybody has ever done this for you but I know that they have not. Nobody will ever find you attractive or share passion with you

Personally i find it gross. The smell would be a boner killer, i dont like thinking of women taking a shit, so watching it would be a boner killer as well. All that being said im not going to fault anyone into it, because i like my gf pissing on me. I just dont understand how people dont become really sick from putting it in thier mouths, and other orifices. Im sure most is fake shit, but some has to be real.

Mozart had a scat fetish

Fun to watch girls shit, but I don't think I could go diamonds from seeing and smelling it up close.

Is that a pipe and one is shitting into the other's ass? I have seen it all

invented by jews

Pretty great. Music of a generation

u must be special kind of retard if u have to ask what does any1 think about scat

Interesting fetish, but i'd imagine the aweful smell and that's nothing short of a dealbreaker for most

Is ok.
Messing is better.
Real inconvenient though.
Pain in the ass the clean up.
*Ba-dum tish*

/thread

Yeah, they take turns pushing shit into each others' butts and then take the pipe out and blow the mixed shits back and forth into each others' mouths