Box Office: 'Angry Birds' Soars Above 'Captain America,' 'Neighbors 2'

We did it, Bird bros!

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/video/angry-birds-owner-gambles-film-125804046.html
reddit.com/r/forwardsfromhitler/comments/433xy4/the_angry_birds_movie_is_a_huge_allegory/
avclub.com/review/angry-birds-movie-infuriatingly-unfunny-236797
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REDPILL THE NATION

>Movie producers:
>John Cohen
>David Maisel

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Means the Jew finally figured out how to get Sup Forums's shekels

Internal revolution inside jewish culture?

Producers have no influence on the themes of the movie. They simply sell the product and get the money to make it. The director and writers weren't Jewish, so we're good.

>movie made for children too young to buy a ticket or even get themselves to the movie theater
>obviously mom or dad accompany the kids
>based on enormousy popular appgame that all these kids play
>be surprised when it outgrosses some shit-tier movies aimed at adult children

come on use your fucking brain

If this movie makes more than ghostbusters I will be so fucking happy
I think I read in one thread that it was a Simpsons writer who wrote the screenplay.

Producers definitely have a say on what themes a movie is made with. They're the ones controlling the pursestrings and they're, above all, focused on making their money back. They would definitely have veto power on problematic storylines that would hinder their profit potentials, which happens all the time with moviemaking. Any time you hear a director leaving a movie because of 'creative differences' or a file being reshot multiple times with multiple script variations, that's usually the producers fucking with the product because they don't think it will sell to as many people as it possibly could.

BUMP

REMOVE PIG

So ironic they made the muslims pigs. All my keks

Entirely possible. I've met so many atheists who were former Jews. Jewish youth, especially in America, are fleeing the religion because it's become so toxic. Soon the old elite will be the only ones left, and then they will die and the world will be free.

Means that some jews have realized that muslims hate them more than Europeans do

But the Jew knows that angry birds is a dead property at this point and they also know that people are pissed at the situation and that controversy sells.
This movie was made this way specifically to maximize profits because even fucking Sup Forums wants to go see it for fucks sakes

If that's true (and it could be) then these guys are absolute madmen.

First thing I see when I google it.

>It's over!
>It's the #1 movie!

Angry birds stopped being a hit a few years ago, so if they made a straight merchandising movie now it would be a disaster. But look at what they did - this thing is making headlines everywhere.
They are basically pulling a Donald Trump

I just took the kids to see this last night. I didn't think it was very good to be honest. I'm not a regular Sup Forums lurker... Fill me in on why this movie is relevant to you guys?

Oh shit guys, another Leftist message being promoted by the pigs. Has anyone spotted this one yet?

Brilliant... I don't know who came up with the idea, or how they got it past the Jew producers, but we sure as hell better find out!

Holy shit, nice catch.

...Wow.

And if that isn't enough look at this

I'm behind the times, why is Sup Forums so happy about the Angry Birds movie?

>colors of main birds = German flag
>pigs represent muslims, even have traditional islamic facial hair
>pigs(muslims) invade birdland(germany) and start stealing eggs(german fertility)
>the old owl(merkel/liberals) demand that birds accept pigs, behave very naively
Its basically a commentary on the migrant crisis

....holy shit

>got it past the Jew producers
>implying it wasn't their idea

the Jew does not have anything more than a transient allegiance to the left or the right.
The Jew's fundamental allegiance is to the menorah and the shekel.

The jews were probably only asking for a movie based on a popular video game
The bar isn't very high for animation so they didn't really ask for specific themes

is that real ? it just can't be true

Ghostbusters is going to be one of the biggest flops in cinema history.

This isn't even out and yet you have a ton of people who have said they're actively going to not see the movie out of protest, which is a whole lost worse than just having no desire to see it.

I think these guys might be looking a little too much into this. I imagine the people making the movie just want to make money on popular product like Ghostbusters although obviously not as shitty.

wew lad

These fucking redpills are stunning

Pug leader's name is King Mudbeard
>>Mudslimes

>>hAMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

>>Pigs glassed at the end with bombs

>>Glorious eagle is honored but literally pisses in the water the rest of the birds drink from

It's a not-so-subtle nationalist narrative in a sea of Marxist engineering.

I'm taking my wife's sons to see this movie tonight, can't wait to redpill them!

Rumor has it an user from Sup Forums is involved in animating the movie and apparently there are a few others

The movie was self-funded outside of producer control. Wonder if that had something to do with it. The jew producer tendrils couldn't choke this thing out.

Support the film lads.

Lower class Jews know that Muslims hate them more than Christians

It's almost like not all people from a given ethnic background follow some magical single-minded programming.

fucking hell this movie is more redpilled than london has fallen

Certainly seems like more than mere coincidence

By which I mean it seems like pretty high-level viral marketing jewery, but maybe we should let my digits decide

That's something a Jew would say.

That makes a lot of sense.

>Producers have no influence
Whatever you say, Morty Shekeowitzsteinbergman

are you guys off your meds again?

It's a movie about talking cartoon animals, there's no hidden political message

Japan nails it as usual.

If I head to the theater right now, I could go out and watch the last showing of the day. Should I do it?

Really makes you think...

I see what you did there

>King Mudbeard
>King Muhammad

What are your chances of being culturally enriched on the way?

I just came back from watching it.
I noticed that Mighty Eagle's underwear has "Mighty Whities" written on it,
and he dances to RickRoll i.e. Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up.
MIGHT be references, but seem more coincidental than much of the other stuff, especially the Coexist sticker.
Both scenes are at the beginning of the invasion of Piggy Island.

Overall a very enjoyable movie. It's funny and entertaining, has great animation, and is top-tier anti-immigration propaganda. Even the ending is good, it has nothing to do with the bullshit "not all pigs are bad" propaganda I half-expected, instead [SPOILER]the Birds literally bomb the pigs back into the stone age, and King Mudbeard's last words that he's "hatching another plan" leave no doubt in the viewer that the Pigs really are the bad guys who need to be kept out (and also conveniently pave the way for a possible sequel)[/SPOILER]

If you have kids, this is definitely a movie to take them to. Not much objectionable about it other than 1 or 2 piss jokes and a handful of mild sexual references.

Now that you mention it, I think I'll just stay home. I promised Ahmed I'd prep him for his date tonight.

How did this movie not get shut down?

IMDB rating

>mighty whities
"Tighty whities" is a nickname for white briefs underwear, so it's probably just a pun on that

Read the fucking plot summary on wikipedia.

This is exactly why we must kill every jew, before they kill you.

Oh wow. Although I did sort of pick up on the beard and invasion metaphors a bit, I didn't connect all the dots. Wait till I tell the wife about this.

eternal finn reigns supreme

>Sup Forums approves a hollywood cartoon
What year is it?

I'll link again.

Jews have a ton of pull in hollywood, but they don't actually have literal control everything that comes out. They obviously tried to stop people from watching the movie by giving it terrible reviews.

quickly breivik, before they realize

Secular Jews are the worst kind of Jews, though. Marx, Trotsky, Kristol, Ignatiev, Dworkin, etc.

>no one replies to this

To anyone who's actually seen this movie-- is it at least better than madagascar?

That's why I said it's not necessarily a pro-European reference, but it still might be.
Same goes for the Rickroll, it might be in there simply because it was a popular song in the 80s and Mighty Eagle is portrayed as liking outdated pop culture, but it might also be a nod at chan culture.

>we want the Sup Forums audience

>be 2016
>the jews have finally learned to harness the power of comedy

yeah good one you dumb fuck nip

>CURRENT YEAR

Shut up you kike. It's a children's cartoon, but it's all about the german birds bombing the hell out of ISIS pigs, with Trump Coming In to save the day at the end

I hope somebody adds the Pig egg romance dream sequence to one of these soon, because that seemed like a humorous nod at the fact that muslims rape and marry children.

reddit.com/r/forwardsfromhitler/comments/433xy4/the_angry_birds_movie_is_a_huge_allegory/

>What's kind of funny is it's much easier to make the argument that (based on the trailer) Angry Birds is about colonialism. We have a group of islanders who are minding their own business and living in huts. Then a more technologically advanced group of outsiders show up in a ship. The outsiders take the islanders' resources and kidnap their children.

>the pig actually symbolizes a white neckbearded rapist frat bro

Van der Bellen BTFO

Ghostbusters is going to be a huge flop, and Hillary Clinton trying to use that movie to boost her feminist cred is going to backfire on her immensely.

>Producers have no influence on the themes of the movie
good try shekelstein.

i suppose that's one interpretation.

god damn, that rationalization

Going by review scores, it's clearly worse than Madagascar. Don't watch it unless you're a racist.

plus dubs of truth.

maybe it was a test?

literally no idea who's jewing who anymore.

You are an absolute autistic retard if you think Sup Forums has anything to do with this movie's box office, or with anything that happens in real life for that matter.

Kill yourself pronto.

wew lad

>reddit
you have to go back

hey, i like your sandwiches m8

and what's more:

I plan to go see this. in theatres.

A fucking movie, in fucking theatres. not even joking.

Why would I do such a dumbass thing, as though it were 2005 or some shit? Because I actually WANT to give it a revenue boost instead of pirating it over Kodi.

I thought angry birds was normalfag casual trash?

Why does Sup Forums like it?

Read the fucking thread retard.

If you've seen angry birds, you'll know what I'm talking about.
The head pig sees an egg and imagines dancing around with it, and going on a romantic picnic with it, of course alluding darker predatory implications- in this case his eating the egg.

Holy shit. The butthurt is real

>Because this is all a perfunctory way to imitate the birds-versus-pigs gameplay, the movie gives seemingly little thought to what it’s telling kids (or, for that matter, adults). This is a story where the hero’s suspicion of visitors who don’t look or act like the species he knows proves correct when it’s revealed that they’ve arrived on the birds’ island to kidnap and devour their children. It turns out that the most authentically angry thing about Red is his unspoken but clear isolationist streak and mistrust of immigrants.

avclub.com/review/angry-birds-movie-infuriatingly-unfunny-236797

I really don't think they care about a couple hundred Sup Forumslacks as a market segment.

And yes, Sony's movie department is headed by a Jew named Michael Lynton, but they basically just worked as a contractor to do the animation, while Rovio (a Finnish company) actually financed the whole thing.

It means they didn't look close enough at the final product to see the underlying messages. In other words they got Jewed by the director and writers.

>neckbeard frat bro

The three protagonists share the colors of the German flag.

Red is shaped like a red pill.

And his eyebrows look like Hitler mustaches.

Beautiful..

and with those eyebrows he even looks like a typical german

Damnnnnn that stupid lib is more butthurt than me, and I recently just developed a bad hemorrhoid

>Neckbeard frat bro
They must be from the same place Mexican Intellectuals and Moderate Muslim are from

>peace symbol upside down
that's actually the elaz rune
it stands for life or protection, (neo)pagans use it as a talisman

I'm jealous. I've started to get extra long hairs in my late 20's, and I'm hoping more keep growing.