What is Sup Forums top priorty in mate

strawpoll.me/10271640

Anime

What is your country like?

Guyana is forest.

Other: Loving Jesus

I knew I forgot something. My autism got to me.

Intelligence
>29% intelligence
>29% redpill
>13% race
>Sup Forums is a NatSoc board

Intelligence = Options 3, 4 and 5

I voted other. I think compatibility/loyalty would be the most important quality in a mate.

Not being 2d
Not jewish

Looks, to be quite honest family. With a cute face and a fat butt, my hormones will reprogram me to like them regardless of their other characteristics. Obviously it'd be nice for them to be intelligent and have similar political beliefs to me, but I'd rather be with a cute dumb liberal than a smart ugly conservative.

Race first (ethnocentrism)
Culture second (barbarianism (fuck islam))
Intelligence 3rd (racism)

Other: Loyalty

If it's a choice between a 6/10 latina liberal who'll be faithful to me and stand by the decisions I make for my family, and an 11/10 icelandic conservative bikini model who sneaks out to fuck niggers every night and undermines me in front of our family at every turn, I'll take the former.

1.intelligence
2.looks
3.religion

He wouldn't know, he's on a proxy.

Not a smoker.

I have degrees of tolerance towards fatness. If she's pretty and not too fat I'm ok.
I have degrees of tolerance towards dumbness. If she's retarded but sweet and understanding I'm ok.
I have degrees of tolerance towards uglyness. If she's not hideous but not very pretty but has fit body I'm ok.
I have degrees of tolerance towards bluepillness. If she's not a borderline hippie/pro-refugee I'm ok

But smokers? I just can't. No greyscale here. Even if she smokes one cig a week.

has to be 2D

I'd fuck the icelandic 11/10 and then bury the body.

Why de fugg are there so many votes in this poll already?

I had to pick looks because

1) My gf is annoying
2) My gf is non-white
3) My gf is intelligent (IQ wise) but knows almost nothing
4) My gf doesn't give a fuck about politics, but she's basically bluepilled
5) My gf is very attractive

I doubt some faggot like you who is obsessed with cuckoldry has any kind of chance with models anyways, so just stick with your 0.6/10 Latina and be happy.

(Conservative) Values

FUCKING THIS. Loyalty.

Not a degenerate