pickle rick meme thread

rick and morty ftw

I think yo meant cringe thread

t. rudefig

What‘s the joke?

IM PICKLE RIIIIIIICKK hahahahahhaahhaAhhAHhHAHhahAH xDDDD :DDD

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

Let me help you anons out.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I'm Pickle Brick

Female writers

:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:DD:D:DDD

I haven't seen that show not even once. I dont even know in what channel is on but i hate it already

Sup Forums is nothing but normies

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from American Horror Story and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid. :)

I present to all of you the real queen my Sweet Honeybun Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess

I want to smooch those milky white legs of yours for hours my hunnybunny

My beautiful Jewess Queen loves eating shekels and bagels too! Yum!

Listen up pledges, we're doing a quarantine on this filthy thread. Time for you all to get your Goddess-worship vaccinations

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart. #sliddinglikeandysixx

Fuck man where's Sup Forums when you need them we need some pest control ziclon-b and some ovens in here stat

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Jewess Queen.

Do you like your drink, my sugarplum. I want to buy you your favorite milkshake then we can go swimming together. We're gonna have so much fun, my sweet Jewess Queen

Oooooh soo sexy by the pool. I'm going to get you your drink, hunnybunny boo boo

My dear sweet Jewess Queen, how you make any piece of clothing and any color look fashionable just by wearing it. You truly are a Goddess. Mwah mwah mwah

My Jewess Queen has got the eye of the tiger. I wish she could pounce on top of me and tear me open with her claws then eat me up

Take heed, Sup Forumstards and pledges, this is your new Goddess. Kneel before her supreme beauty and splendour. Let the wicked halls of Sup Forums chime the lovesong of me and my dear sweet Jewess Queen. For it is written in the Elder Scrolls, the stars alligned for the day that me and my Jewess Queen meet in holy matrimony and express love in its purest form.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Sup Forums we need some gassings ITT NAO!

Look, my beautiful Jewess Queen awaits me at the little house with the white picket fence. As soon as I have my plane ticket I will have you in my arms and this time I will propose to you so we can be together forever, then nothing can tear us apart. I love you, my dear sweet Jewess Queen. We will soon be living the American Dream.

>Oh, user, nobody has ever treated me like a Goddess before the way you have. I hope the whole world can learn what pure love is like we have. Go out and spread this gospel. I love you so very much! Mwah Mwah Mwah
Ends phonecall

Jewess Princess laughs at any celeb who dares attempt to compete with her supreme hotness.
>Kek Miley Grimey, R&M or that Human Fridge think they can beat me, they've got another thing coming

Listen up, pledges, my divine Jewess Queen is taking control of this bread.

Honestly I love rick and morty but the normie scum have tainted it.

post jewess cousin