Post your sudden realizations

Post your sudden realizations.
>women arent magical, deep beings from another universe, they're human beings like us but with an afinity towards mental manipulation to make you believe them, and when they get bored they move on without giving a fuck
>whitening toothpaste doesnt work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvmPjdDDDS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's called ecuador because it's on the equator
>OP is a faggot

>I like chocolate more than vanilla icecream

>if you think you want a GF go masturbate and tell me more about it

>we're just brains wearing human costumes.
>high functioning autism is the next step in our evolution
>to fish, the surface of water is the uppermost limit of atmosphere and the sky is deep space
>traps are objectively gay

how is a trap gay if he fucks a girl? checkmate

Liking traps is gay

Not if you're a female you stupid fuck, do you even know what gay means.

not if its a girl

>there are girls on the internet

>we're just brains wearing human costumes
This is surprisingly accurate

>high fucntioning autism is the next step in our evolution
No. Being social rejects for a social species is not evolution. That's not even how evolution works. You can be a genius without being autistic.
>to fish, the surface of water is the uppermost limit of atmosphere and the sky is deep space
No. Just no.
>traps are objectively gay
yes and so are their boyfriends.

>traps are only on the internet
Stop posting, this is getting embarassing.

Well, a man liking traps means he likes dicks on 'chicks', and thats gay.
A woman liking traps means she likes guys with tita and thats gay
Sooo...

>I know nothing yet I know everything

>traps are girls
jesus user, seek help

Nothing will wake up up to the fact that women aren't the sweet, fragile, docile creatures we like to think of them as quicker than working in a night club.

We always think of ourselves -
men - as the dirty, filthy, beastly mongrels of the two but once last call is over, and you have to kick everyone out and clean up the washrooms, that image is shattered forever.

Sure men might have a puddle of piss, or puke on the floor next to the toilet, but at least it's all in one place. Women?

Lip stick here, tampons there, let's decorate the bathrooms with toilet paper and cups just for teh lulz. Opps I better sprinkle the floor with nail polish and leave a turd in the toilet just to let the staff know I was here.

A fucking nightmare. Totally killed my image of women forever.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from American Horror Story and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid. :)

Intravenous codeine injections are bad for you

>"No. Just no."
>Yes. Just yes

Puppets occupy the streets.

Being in air for a fish is absolutely nothing like you being in space.

The brain is just a filter for universal knowledge.

True. Getting really close to any woman I have in my life, has taught me that, while I may do something nasty every few days, they live in their own trash

not all traps have tits, but they always have dicks.

>No. Being social rejects for a social species is not evolution
Have you ever heard of the rat park experiments back in the 70's? Perhaps what you'd consider a devolution is just a detour of sorts, if that makes sense.

>literally making shit up that I never said
Solid post.

This gets me every time

>realizations
>women arent magical
welcome back from spergland

If you can't suck the blood out of her tampons to recycle them and eat her soggy turds to save on the water bill then you're not a real man. You make me sick.

You sound like such a twat that you just made me cringe.

>being this much of a faggot on the internet of things
Is this your first time taking the bait, user?

But they try to hide behind kind of feminine looks

Sorry I'm retarded. Not rat park, but "rat utopia"

youtube.com/watch?v=vvmPjdDDDS4

That means you're normal.

The ting doesnt go brrrrraaap kap kap kap kap kap scoobie do kap kap and a tum tum brrrrr tom

>when a girl gets close to you it means she wants you to embrace her, not piss yourself.

Stop spreading this dead fucking meme