Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

just bought my plane ticket to visit Thailand for two weeks in November. any suggestions for things to see/do while I'm there. I'm mostly going to be backpacking and staying in hostels. meeting two friends who live there and going to hit bangkok/pattaya the first week and then I'm on my own for the second week.

im not so into the sex tourism aspect such as banging hookers but I'd be down for seeing weird shows and eating weird stuff

Try not to offend the locals and get killed. Lots of tourists die in Thailand.

yea I wasn't planning to get super drunk and lose control. when I'm sober I'm fine. I hear they're all very nice if you aren't a jackass

buy some weed. i hear its pretty easy to

have a security clearance so I can't do drugs. I also know all drugs are strictly illegal in Thailand and are a great way to end up in prison

>bangkok/pattaya

That's your problem right there.

Thailand is an amazing place, but if you just go to the seedy places you're gonna leave with a jaded view of the entire country.

Go to the non-tourist places. You'll get laid without having to pay for it, and will have a life changing experience.

Full moon party and Jungle party... made friends with the peeps at my hostel (Nomad House) and the whole hostel went in tuk-tuks. from what i heard from other backpackers... bangkok is like a 2 or 3 day max stay there... its way better to island hop and check out all the shit Thailand has to offer... phi-phi islands are dope as fuck .. Koh phangan is the island where the jungle party is

THIS!

And watch yourself, i've been i Thailand a lot, and it's truly a dangerous place. Don't be off your rocker on Valiums and do stupid shit like driving or whatever.
Never mess with locals, and get as far away from the cops as humanly possible.

The Islands Koh Phangan and Koh Tao is easily some of the most dangerous places run by mafia 'n shit.

Anyways. Thailand is a wonderful, MAGICAL(literally) place, so if you keep you wits about you, you will have the time of your life, and it will stay with you for the rest of your life.

I unfortunately miss a full moon party by a couple days. I don't plan to get shitty drunk but I do plan to see ping pong shows, etc when in Bangkok and pattaya. first week is gonna be gross seedy stuff and second week is going to be me seeing how beautiful Thailand is.

Literally nothing worth to do in Thailand. I was there with my wife,kids and her parents. Boring beach holiday swim and eat out and always got checked by my wifes patents what im doing. Frustrating experience cant recommend

Well I'm not married and don't have kids. I can do whatever I want.

If you want see true thai hospitality then overstay your visa. Do it for the experience its worth it.

I'm this guy
Seriously, eschew the tourist shit. I'd give you a run down of my experiences but I think the threads gonna die.

I'll keep it alive. I'd like to hear suggestions. I want to take a motorcycle up a mountain one day at least. see some wild elephants. get a suk yant tattoo from some woman who's high on ayahuasca after reading my aura

O v e r s t a y your v i s a

that's silly.

>THIS!
>And watch yourself, i've been i Thailand a lot, and it's truly a dangerous place. Don't be off your rocker on Valiums and do stupid shit like driving or whatever.
>Never mess with locals, and get as far away from the cops as humanly possible.
>The Islands Koh Phangan and Koh Tao is easily some of the most dangerous places run by mafia 'n shit.
>Anyways. Thailand is a wonderful, MAGICAL(literally) place, so if you keep you wits about you, you will have the time of your life, and it will stay with you for the rest of your life.

Thailand is far from a dangerous place. If you find yourself in danger, it's your own fault.

Locals are always friendly. Outside of tourist places, locals are genuine.

I agree. Mafia do run some places.

Yes, cops are dogey

Its common when meeting someone new in Thailand to rub their head also raise your voice a little when haggling prices and they will almost always go down

lmao, good one. Also step on the money.

yes yes yes and also keep my shoes on in an temple. you're cute

Protips for ultimate thailand experience

1. Overstay your visa
2. Show the middle finger to a thai guy means you wish him good fertilization
3.touch otherones head what brings luck
4.if you are unsatisfied with a situation then raise your voice and act aggressive.
5. Feets are in thailand sacred if you can the touch thais with your feet or use your feets whenever you can
6. Overstay your visa

Pussy, coke in bkk is A+.

Kings cremation is coming up soon, don't forget to add being drunk in public while huffing nitrous at the royal palace.

Hi i want to travel to Thailand aswell next week. I have my tickets and my traveller checks. Where is the best place for cheapest sex available?