FA Cup - Chelsea vs Man Utd Thread 2

Metro Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqubvCJEL6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>accidentally put a sweetener in my tea

Literally undeinkable now

this game is LOW energy. Very sad!

HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA HARRERA

Better be Stevia, lad.

lmao what a turn of event

>Whatever bunch of customers lose will cry milk cup
The epic banter of Sup Forums can't be topped desu.

Do you not what the milk cup was?
Underaged twats need to off themselves

United already got the milk cup in the bag Canada style yo.

I'm going to keep watching so I can see two sets of customers get mad af

this is fastest moving english match thread in yonks

Reminder this is the darkest time since Munich

What's going on here, lads?

Dribble drobble

would join the alt right and incite a race war for her

top lmao

What would Hazard have to do to win the Balon D'or this season?

does this slip for chelsea lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=xqubvCJEL6U

Bailey Jay still doesn't do proper hardcore where she gets anally destroyed
Why live bros?

ABUs seething right now

>Make deliberate efforts to foul a certain player left, right and centre
>Cry when this results in one of your players getting sent off

You aren't an ABU are you user? :^3

need cara

i got naked on a football pitch last weekend lads
and now my picture is in all the papers

t.fucked

>why are we watching this semen-slurping sport, user?

>tfw no gf to affectionately jerk me off when im too tired/lazy to do it myself

literally the only thing i want a gf for.

Because United customers don't actually go the game they all just shitpost on Sup Forums and social media

Marcos Alonso killed another human being and got away with it

Hazard to Madrid when?

Based Lineker with the friendly banter.

>£22.50

Do I get one lads?

Jose Mourinho is my generation’s tragedy. Our Hillsborough. He is our South Yorkshire police.

>Two soft tackles = a red

Nice reffing you got there pedro

What makes you a better fan than this guy Sup Forums?

The reason the fa cup has been dying is because of the lack of big matchups like this. A couple of top four teams get knocked out early when playing their youth squads and it kills the tournament and you end up with boring one-sided finals with wigan, CP, hull, villa, etc. You need a couple of upsets but four big teams in the semis for the fa cup to stay releant

bit much

You tell us.

i support shit teams

>post yfw cheeky ibra goal in 89th min

me in the middle

FUCK THIS REF BALL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sigh

>This is not my club anymore, this is fecking circus!!
>you fecking moronic so-called fans can suck my huge shiny swninging plums

>poobag

>still supporting hull in the allam era
it's doesn't even feel like the same club any more lad

Second one was a clear Yellow, the first one was a harsh yellow card

any webms of the red card?

o.O wow!
Phil Jones is elite

ELITE!

who cares about the fans of these teams?

It was kind of an eric cartman move from oliver. A listen to me or else kind of thing.

>old

That's the last cries of real United fans before they get replaced by customers from London and Singapore

Neither team has any real fans anymore.

That lad was speaking the truth, im still not convinced by Mourinho

Why was Mkhitaryan subbed so quickly? Was he injured?

I always enjoy the FA Cup but this season has been a step up compared to recent years, the logjam at the top of the league means they're all going for the FA Cup too. It's gonna be great.

What a twat.

The refs lost the game the madman

the fact that they're losing 2-1 just makes it 10x funny

who is he going to replace?

If only you showed such dedication to your paki club that you're showing to a random guy who bullies you on the internet

red card for ander

Tactical sub after the red card.

think it was just to shore up the midfield

should have been rashford imo

You killed palestinians for 65 years and got away with it.

Reminder if the referees were fair United would be level with Chelsea on points.

This game shows the 2 are evenly matched, even with Chelsea at home, and referees had to tip it in their favour

I can't decide who the better manager right now. Conte is our man but Mou was without a doubt on of the best we ever had.

It's funny how most peaple can't appreacheate classiness and pureness these days.

Your'e a faggot. go to your friends to tumbler.

0-2 United AET

for sure

Palestinians deserve to be killed tho

You think they'd let me be a ballman? Like an adult version of a ballboy I mean.

i bet Kante has such a firm arse

Willian is literally the new Anderson.

holy fuck how is that a man

Good, good

Another game ruined by refball

If you offer your boipussy, yes

How lewd.

gay tbqh

Not even remotely close in any way outside of hair and nationality

>nein Hans nicht mein skirt film the flowers

>Next person to foul this player is getting a yellow
>Only person already on a yellow decides he should step up to the plate and make a silly tackle a few seconds later

Outstanding

It has a dick

> Being this triggered from being revealed as a customer.

The collarbone and upper chest are very boyish

>poonited

gg

Kante is shit get him off

KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE

theeeere we go

KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ KANTÉ

CUSTOMERS BTFO

BAHAHAHAHA

MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH

That pussy bulge is a little big, don't you think?

KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE KANTE

Beckham looking like Keanu Reeves

Game over

why? religious palestinians are bros. can't say the same for religious jews i've met. non-religious ones are basically the same.