Ladies and gentlemen, your Chelsea Man of the Match

Ladies and gentlemen, your Chelsea Man of the Match.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12524312
youtube.com/watch?v=VTHs3XrnH0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a clear yellow

T. Liverpool fan

>Its an english ref is the centre of attention epsiode

Nice that they repeat this every week

f u c k t h e r e f

He sent him off because he's foreign. Jones' fouls were worse.

This is what happens when petty Jose's gameplan revolves around telling his players to kick an opposition player he fell out with.

>it's another Michael Oliver despises United episode

its funny how after 2 decades of Manure and Fergie getting literally every decision their way, their customers now can't recognize unbiased refereeing and think they are getting fucked by the refs every week instead of actually getting the rules enforced against their team for once

still need another 15 years of this shit to make up for the fergie era

Never comment on this sport again you fucking retard.

Thanks for addressing the content of my post instead of resorting to ad hominem. Here's your reply.

Who was the better signing, lads?

strawpoll.me/12524312

>Cynical foul when he had no chance at the ball
>NEVER A FUCKING YELLOW! REFBALL!

Fantastic episode

As a neutral, that was a dive.

Unironically one of my favorite episodes.

>w-why doesn't this ref allow my players to systematically hack down opponent players

Wasn't a dive. Just because it may not have been a yellow doesn't mean it was a dive. Anyways, the card was the result of an accumulation of fouls from Herrerra

Doesn't mean it's not a foul as well. You can get fouled, and also dive by exaggerating contact.

It was a clear foul and Herrera was already on a yellow so he got sent off. Don't play so stupid when you already have a card and you won't get sent off.

how much?

Killed the game, first half was great, second was boring as shit

Haha

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHs3XrnH0Q

LIVE BUTTHURT.

my favorite episode was when he sent off di maria

Salt. The post

He's the meme 'good ref' of the year for the Cup Final. Tbf though he was half decent last year

>wasn't a dive

Hazard is basically Brazilian aka Neymar lite. He saw an opportunity to get Herrera out and he took it.

>having to dive your way to an 11v10 at home, without the opposition having any options up front and still only win 1-0

>>having to dive your way to an 11v10 at home, without the opposition having any options up front and still only win 1-0

>outdoing moyesinho at his own game

that ref was all over poor performance from that nigga

>Base your whole game plan on continually fouling one player.
>It backfires.
>Refuse to attack.

United only have themselves to blame.

>sent off Di Maria for giving him a little push
>didn't send off Joe Hart for this a week later