Anyone on Sup Forums ever been in love?

anyone on Sup Forums ever been in love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
youtube.com/watch?v=0rWunrNejmA&feature=youtu.be&t=48s
youtube.com/watch?v=IvsqSBJRdRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only of the ones I dated that were virgins when I was a teen / young 20's.

the rest are whores to me. I have issues since I was molested as a child by a neighbour, so women liking sex makes me nauseous.

I have healthy and productive relationships, I just don't fall in love for these whores. And I love to fuck them, as much as I can.

Gross that shit is gay

Yeah faggot real healthy attitude
Stop daring whores

im so sorry to hear that dude!! *hugs*

>Yeah faggot real healthy attitude
>Stop daring whores

All women are whores to me after someone else fucks them.

Thanks! I know I'm batshit insane but I try my best not to be a bad person, I'm just too judgmental with women.

Thank you user, may you have a great weekend!

Ok buddy whatever makes you feel better.

Yes but after a bad relationship i fucked really everything up or falled in love with wrong women. Now i dont fall anymore. Advice?

aw thank you!

@746628454
I love when your mother gargles my balls

No

>@
gtfo newfag

my mom is dead

yes. we broke up.
not worth it.
relationships suck

I felt in love when I was young but I was too fat so I never said anything to her.

Now that I'm /fit/ and I don't feel anything towards anyone because of all the shit people gave me when I was a kid.

@746629323
Loved**

im sorry dude. *hugs* my ex told me to stop talking to him after over 3 years

Advice what? It's a good thing that you finally managed to open your eyes to the fact that there are little atractive things about women.
Sure they look good for a VERY short period of time, but that's about it.
>non stop nagging
>crappy advice givers
>money sink
>stupid anoying feelings bs
>spiteful
>egoistic
>hedonistic
You will always call a buddy when in need, never a woman, they really don't have lovable characteristics.

I feel the same way. I was also abused while I was a kid. I wonder if the two might be related. Anyway, I pretty much view all women as whores until they get old or have only limited sexual experience. Been romantically involved with a few but I can admit I was pretty nasty to them because I categorized them as a whore.

Yup, cost me a full ride to Harvard, my sanity and livelihood. 0/10 would not recommend.

t t that pic looked like me and my gf way back then.

>b 15 meet 13 yo pure beauty

>Her yearbook is nothing but folks saying how hawt she is, voted best legs in class

>I wack my blueballed cock every time I come back from visiting her

Wants to remain virgin until marriage.

> winter and spring turn to summer. We go to city pool. Her defense of her bikini from my prying hands gives me the type of blue balls I could never imagine.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from American Horror Story and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid. :)

WHAT IS LOVE?

what about guys?

shit dude, i support you. *hugs*

idk.. teach me?

Yes, what would you like to know?

no one came up with this
>>the new \b\

also

BABY DONT HURT ME

did you enjoy it! what romantic things did you do together? im lonely

\b/ was never good
but this is the bottom line

for all candy-asses, this is a song you should listen to.
when you see a thread with 'love' in it
you shall spam it with these lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

I met my current girlfriend of 5 years on omegle.

Never would have met her if it wasn't for Sup Forums introducing me to omegle.

Thanks Sup Forumsros

I still enjoy it... we have a lot of mutual interests which is great but we also do our own thing too

its too late steven, we lost the battle

what the hell how

Yes, and all it did was fucking hurting me. Dear b/tards never fall in love.

I've never even had a gf ;-;

I have. Bitch cheated on me. How young and naive I was.

kys you fucking faggot

yeah and then he cheated on me and hit me, once but never again.

how about a bf?

wow.. id never hit someone i loved

Yes, but I will never date, or love again.

mfw this thread is posted by a bot

Not even a friend friend

I was trolling people on omegle like a miserable lonely faggot, when all of a sudden this girl who seemed really bice showed up. We talked, exchanged emails, and I realized that she was actually attractive. She was trying to promote her singing cover videos through omegle so thats why she was there. We talked for 5 months, then she came from her home country to visit me, we were long distance visiting one another at each others homes for 3 years, then she got accepted to university here and we've lived together 2 years now.

Its been a dream. For a bitter angry fuck Sup Forums tard like me to luck out like this is proof that miracles are real. Never give up.

Anyone posting hasn't really been in love. People who felt the real pain of love can not post here today. They are dead. Like them star crossed lover man. Stop crying you little girls.

This tbh

Yeah it fucking sucks. Avoid it at all cost because nothing lasts forever. Just fuck girls, don't love them

Yes, five times in the last 30 years. None of them were my wife.

Once in senior year of highschool. She was perfect, blonde hair, athletic, 6.5/10 body. we talked about everything and anything. we stopped talking after I got grounded from the internet bc my dad found her noodz on my phone.
pic related its her

>inb4 i dont have nudes on my phone.

youre my inspo

God damn Miracle Man.

You got dubs

At least you have that

op here im not a bot just lonely

so do you

I've been in love lots of times. Actually I'm starting to fall for someone again, but she's a lesbian though. Too bad

Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

Told many grills I loved them. Mostly just so they would fuck me. Been with about 60 grills in my life but really only loved 2.And both broke my heart.

>anyone on Sup Forums ever been in love?
Yes
Don't.

shut up faggot. just because your middle school crush wouldn't go to the prom with you doesn't mean nobody else can get fucked.

Currently am. Been together for 10 years. Do it. Guys who say it sucks have just failed at relationships, probably due to laziness or selfishness.

Love is a bourgeois construct.

with this guy, fell in love with ho late hs, paused my shit cuz i really liked her, and after 4.5 years she just ghosted me and went to some art school and started fucking rich old men. not worth it at all

I am really sure they are, or maybe not, maybe I'm just a piece of shit who judges women. Or maybe it's something about my mother. Dunno. I just know I can't change it. I can only fall in love for virgins.

I think it's ok for men to fuck around, see?, I'm a piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=0rWunrNejmA&feature=youtu.be&t=48s

cuck OP kill yourself ;^)

>rick and morty
>cuck
>kill yourself
>:^)
>psuedo intellectualism

this is too fucked to not be bait. if it isn't, god have mercy on your soul.

>Sup Forums me 17, summer before senior year
>loser friend wants my help
>hot chick won't date him unless he finds date for her sister.
>He wants me to date sister.
>I say I have to see her first.
>We go to their farm, I meet her
>she's doing chores, cutoff jeans, wifebeater shirt
>covered in dirt, manure, sweat, probably 6/10
>I agree to date
>We take his truck to date. He threw a mattress in back.
>thinking he might get lucky.
>We go to drive in theater
>set up in back of his truck
>he ends up arguing with his date the whole night
>Grill and I fall asleep on comfy mattress
>Occasionally wake up - nose to nose.
>nothing physical happens, but....
>We both feel something... different.
>We both try to act natural, agree to meet again.
It wasn't love at first sight, but it happened that very first night on that very first date.
>both of us have a cliche "summer of love"
>fuck like rabbits in heat.
>I'm madly in love with her.
>without even thinking about it, I'm rearranging my whole life's plans to include her.
>She goes to university, I'm a senior in H.S.
>Beginning of November, I feel something is wrong.
>I've become hypersensitive to her. I know she's thinking about other guys.
>I'm trying to visit her every weekend at the university
>Beginning of December, we fuck, as usual.
>something doesn't "feel right"
>We finish, I roll over and casually ask "so who is he?"
>look of shock on her face confirms everything.
>I ask the obvious "Is there any way I can keep you?"
>She says yes, but I know she's thinking no. That hypersensitivity thing again.
>She says she always wanted a college educated guy
>and that just wasn't me.
>She dumps me just before Xmas, wants to be "friends"
>Can't stand the pain, never see her again.
>hear she married in May
>had a kid (was not in her plans)
>divorced just 2 years later.
>I can't give a fuck.
Once a woman leaves you for another man, there can be no trust between you. Without trust, you have no relationship - no matter how much you love her

>calls obvious facts bait
>is religous
>reuses emoticons

are you seeking true love Mr. Anonymous?
do you cry, because you are alone?
do you want to feel a warm, soft body at night when you are in your bed?
guess what, you can't :^)
you will die alone ;^)

Yes. It was the most incredible feeling, loving somebody and knowing they love you back completely and unconditionally.

We met when she was 16 and I was 18, in what we in the UK call Sixth Form and what in the US would be the final two years of High School. First time I saw her, she was wearing a skirt, Ugg boots and a tight green polo. She had won all of the school awards for academic excellence and was starting to mature physically into the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Fast forward four months and I invited her to my house. I was nervous at first, but the chemistry between us was electric. After six months she told me she loved me. I followed suit a couple of weeks later. We had three and a half years of bliss, a year of turbulence and two more years of joy.

Thing ended between us because, after six years and at the age of 23 and 24, we'd only ever dated each other and that wasn't enough for her. She wanted to explore other people, physically and emotionally. I knew it was coming, but I was still crushed. That was 2nd January. As I type this on 29th September, I still think about her every day.

Despite how much we loved each other, I'm not sure she'll ever know that I would do anything in this world to hold her in my arms again.

People who say "it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all" are people who have found something/one else to replace the vacuum in their lives that not being with that person creates.

But I'm trying to process it. I read The Rational Male, which helps, and try to keep things upbeat to take my mind off of it. My advice to anybody else going through the same thing, is one foot in front of the other and take things at your own pace.

See ya down the road, Sup Forumsrothers.

In love with two kids. Best thing that happened in my life.

Twice in my life. One was my oneitus that I was literally hopelessly in love with. Met her online when I was deep into my NEET after getting an OTH discharge from the marines. We chatted every day for a long time after meeting on a Japanese study group board. I thought for sure she was just a trap or larper since her taste in anime was mostly ecchi moe shit, but I didn't care because I found someone I connected with. Then one day she asked if I wanted to skype. When she turned I her camera I literally couldn't breath she was so fucking cute. Tiny Puerto Rican girl with the cutest accent. We talked for hours and she was just as lewd as in our chats. I was so beyond smitten. QT 3.14 girl who called me onii-chan and wasn't disgusted with me being a Marine drop and was trying to cheer me up despite my pathetic self loathing.

A few days later she sent me a picture of her in knee socks after I told her that call I had a thing for them. Thought for sure she was actually into me. We skyped and chatted a few more times then out of no where she drops the bomb shell that she has been dating the same guy since middle school. The pit in my stomach felt bottomless. This girl who fucking talked to me for hours about what kind of hentai we masturbated to, called me oniichan because she knew I was a lolicon, and had shown me lewd photos of her in knee socks was actually in a super long term relationship. I wondered where I misinterpreted her signals. Kept myself together that call, but the next time she was started to tell me about losing her virginity to him and I flipped out in the most autistic way. She stopped skyping with me, then slowly we chatted less and less, and finally she removed me from Skype. I still have her on steam and she sent me a couple links to YouTube videos she thought I'd like since, but nothing at all for over a year. My heart still races when I see her come online and I play with the idea of asking to play torchlight with me like old times.

It's not wrong to want that, user

yes unfortunaltely, but I never had a chance , she is far away now, i'm trying to forget but this time I can't...

The second time is with my current girlfriend. Feel like a loser because we are LDR and she lives with her mom at 26 still. I feel like we're growing apart since after two years neither of us have wanted to move. I don't want to move into her mom's and she doesn't want to leave school now that she's finally on track to graduate. I really do love her, but I hate LA so fucking much. I had hoped she'd decide to stay with me after she started in my apartment this entire summer and last winter break, but she's still asking me to move over there. She's starting to resent me I feel and we've fought a lot since she moved back home. She hasn't told me she's loved me in two weeks.

>been in love
what are you, a faggot?

Gene's Valentine's song
youtube.com/watch?v=IvsqSBJRdRg