What's happening exactly?

Is that a mentos suicide ?

Nice dubs

Bumppo

Lol

Bamp

barmp

bomp

Those are coke bags, hombre. She was a drug mule, and one of those bags popped and she died because of overdose.

If you have to go, you might as well go high.

Fuck off, they're quail eggs. Quail routinely lay their eggs in dead bodies so the chicks will have something to feed on when they hatch.

suicide? or retard?

did he mean to die?

no you can tell he was trying to rub one out

Filename

WTF was that all about

he was executed for it

He missed a spot.

Good. Anyone capable of harming a child like that doesn't deserve life.

agreed

lol that's either the most bizarre troll attempt or the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever read. Quails do not do that. lol

How do you know? Have you ever been a quail?

Rekt != Gore

Gullible, ain't ya?

Post more suicide

pretty fast and less "hectic" than expected.

Not sure if it's good to know it's so easy and almost peacefull ...

wtf?

Grass Roots are holding the dirt together, flood uplifted roots and dirt filling the void with water

Lol retard it's clearly packets of nerve gas

Anyone know the story here? Looks like that spinning spool was wrapping up thread and it caught the guy's arm or something.

That spinning spool was wrapping up thread and it caught the guy's arm or something

got him there

Oh I think I see it now, his finger box got caught in the spinning wire and nerve gas made him fall towards it. Might as well throw him out back for the quails to lay their eggs in his stomach.

A lathe idiot. He wore loose clothing got caught in lathe. Don't fuck with lathes user

ridiculous. this went on for far too long. there's a kill button on ALL these machines. instead of pushing the big fat red button they're running around like headless chickens for a good 10 seconds before running to kill the power elsewhere.

>Don't fuck with lathes
Good advice.

It took them so long to shut the fucking machine off. I'm not familiar with that equipment, does the emergency shutoff not halt it immediately? One of the workers clearly pressed something. Even then, it shouldn't have had enough residual power to pull a full grown man around like that. Thing was almost certainly still running. Should have a braking system not just a shutoff.

This is why we have safety meetings for fuck's sake.

Im an old fag, been in b/ for 20 years, but this ....this right here everytime i watch it, i feel my blood boil and my eyes become red of rage, If I could i would open this guys aorta and start drinking his blood so he can feel how im eating his life away, with every gulp of mine is eyes start getting gray....at the end we are all animals, I'm just a very passionate one

At around 0:16 the guy in grey clearly goes to the machine to press something. If it was a shutoff switch it obviously didn't work, or the machine was malfunctioning and did not respond properly.

Either way the emergency shutoff for that machine is clearly inadequate.

It almost looked like it sped up after he pushed that button lel

Checkd

Yeah and the other guy tried grabbing the wire that was spooling and you can clearly see from his reaction that the machine increased in intensity. I revise my original comment, there is no fucking way that the guy in gray hit the right button.

Did he lived?

> 20 years.....

>20 years

The site launched in 2003. I'm assuming you're doing some hard rounding.

oh. i assumed it was the lack of safety training in these third world factories was at blame

He was fine once he got treatment for the nerve gas.

You're probably right. I'm not familiar with the process they were performing but it doesn't seem like that guy should have been standing there in the first place.

lol, 20 years, huh.

>The way she tosses it makes the leg actually kick the rest of the corpse.

>when it speeds up

Yeah he is ok today

Yeah I'm still alive. It kind of hurt though. I wish they hadn't taken those pictures. So embarrassing.

isn't the guy who sent a bomb to yoko ono?

This

Bjork

I enjoy the fact that she needs to collect and pile all of the body parts... keep your community beautiful!

When it was owned and operated in RPC

THIS MACHINE BEATS THE WORKERS INTO A PULP

BEGIN THE BEATING

If that was coke, those would only be about 1-1.5g per bag. It takes more than that to OD. Source-I was a cokehead for years.

rip retardo lopez

What happened?

McDonalds

Nerve gas

His chute didn't open.

Loitering

His mom died from neglecting your mom dies threads so he killed himself.

I think he killed himself.. I guessing... but more likely nerve gas. (fucking nerve gas)

Indian food.

Don't forget to bring a towel

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

worst jigsaw ever

Thanks guys. Really cleared everything up

Haagen-Daaz or Klondike Bar?

Looks like drugs smuggled in a stomach one of the bags probably busted and she fucking died