I like German products, do you like German products?

I like German products, do you like German products?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9?IR=T/#20-canada-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how would you know?

did not know caprisun is german...

Low blow

Yeah, I like my car.

I do, yes.

Can't think of any aside from tools, cars and beer tbqh

yes
what about this?

Yes, Lidl is my life

Never been a big fan of Riesling, don't drive a car (and if I did it'd probably be Japanese), and our submarines are French. Can't think of anything German I consume.

I don't like G*rman products.

True, they're pretty nice. Also it's not really a product but Aldi is cucking our own supermarkets pretty hard.

>see a mozarella with a big MADE IN GERMANY on it
>buy the mozarella made in Italy instead
lol @ delusional germans

Our supermarkets deserve it tbqh

Aspirins and other pharmacological products, pencils, electrodomestics, camera lenses, tires, razors... like 60% of things we import are german desu

Kinder it's italiaaaaaaannnnn

btw i love anything but food from Germany

The Coles and Woolworths monopoly is not a good thing just because they're "ours"

Also weapons for of our military

>that image
Cosa avrà voluto dire con questo?

yes

>spanish "military"

haribo is expensive as fuck here

i just like to put random img on posts

go to another website

Bit rude

fuck off, we're full

sorry

you are aware that the spanish armed force are roughly four times bigger than the australian armed forces?

businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9?IR=T/#20-canada-1

pretty strange list

you are aware that your fucking carriers are build in spain?

>Germany ranked low
>"pretty strange list"

Exactly, what's up with Germans claiming Italian products like Nutella and kinder surprise also? they even get mad when you tell them that those are Italian, what the actual fuck?

i don't have a problem with that, everybody who thinks that ferroro products are german because they have some german name on it is a retard