I work in a Amazon Fulfilment Center AMA

I work in a Amazon Fulfilment Center AMA

Do you find much fulfilment in working for Amazon?

Why the fuck can't I order vodka from you faggots

wtf is an amazon fulfilment center

Peasant!

>:(

how low is the tolerance level for returning shit?

How poor are you

Yes.
I don't make those rules.
We fill orders of buyers and ensure they get shipped out to arrive to the customers.

Hourly wage? Easy to get the job? Difficult job?

Verys on the item, it isn't high though.
I wouldn't go as far a poor but not rich by any means.

Easy job. 14$ an hour day 1 benefits and Amazon discounts and prime for free.

I need this job tbh

Google Amazon Force, should be the first result. See if we have any jobs near you.

Why do you guys not label heavy packages properly? I work at a sortation center and some things don't get stickers or labeled as oversize despite being giant and heavy af.

That verys on each department, personally I'm a simple order picker. I don't pack I pick, and sorry to hear about that! I'm not sure about that process or how it's done but I can only suggest getting a feel for the box before trying to pick it up and hurt yourself.

everyone has daily rate quotas to meet. no one gives a shit about your package fggt

I personally hate the staff that work at our local AFC and really want to be a customer who drives them insane: how do I accomplish this?
Nothing heavy or illegal, just enough so they know I'm fucking with them but they can't do shit about it?

Ayy fug u man. I have quotas to meet too.

To be honest, I don't think there is. It's all easy work, and even if you ordered a million of a tiny item or super heavy items we have the equipment and the man power to get it done.

How often do you know when a seller is ripping somebody off or isn't selling what they said in their post, or do you not know that information. Fucking card sellers fam like 70% on amazon try to open steal the good shit and then resell it and it's so obvious, i mean you guys let me return it but still

Where you get prime for free cause I sure don't

It's most likely already boxed, independent sellers mail it to us and we mail it out in anothee boxes labeled with Amazon.

Verys on your tier and location. Should be right under your discount code on the hub.

How do you guys handle adult materials. Will it be packaged discreetly if I order a pocket pussy

Already boxed, and that box goes into an Amazon box and shipped.

Try ordering knives, needles and stink bombs together and pray they pop at the facility also I'm not Op just thought this might help

How did you guys managed to cut open a 3lb bag of circus peanuts?

do u cum on the merchandize?

OP here. Yes, every time.

How do you choose which courier to delegate to? I live in Canada and in my area there's one very shitty courier that I try to avoid at all costs.

How do I get a job as operations manager?

What did you have to do to get the job?
What did they ask in the interview?
Did you have to show them you could pick stuff quickly as well?

> Verys

Union when?
Amazon is a juggernaut and you people could be earning twice what you already are, or more, but instead you'll suck that dick for pennies.

obv first language isnt English otherwise he wouldnt be working in a fulfilment centre

>I don't make those rules

Beta cuck.

which fc are you at?

Where's the next warehouse, fag?!!

Not OP but unions suck. And yes, I have worked a union job.